Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024

Prove she has a penis then and a photoshopped pic won't do. You can also get her physician to admit she is a dude then I will believe you, until then it's just more shit-throwing antics.
Prove she doesnt have a penis. If you can get aher physician to admit that sge doesnt, then i will believe you, until then its just more shit throwing antics.

Prove she doesnt have a penis.
Argument from ignorance.

Melania has a penis, too.

melania-lump-in-crotch.jpg

Prove she doesnt have a penis. If you can get aher physician to admit that sge doesnt, then i will believe you, until then its just more shit throwing antics.
prove the former 1-term fuckup doesn't have a bagina.

godboi, I'd bet the Michelle Obama could spell better.

I always wondered, if this was supposedly true, why didn't someone lift DNA from something she used at functions....like a glass. Wouldn't be 'hard'.

Then you have her husband referring to her as Michael......in a speech. I bet everybody on the left does that.
Did the former 1-term fuckup refer to his accuser as melania?

Even though he thinks of invanka every time he tries to have sex.

I always wondered, if this was supposedly true, why didn't someone lift DNA from something she used at functions....like a glass. Wouldn't be 'hard'.

Then you have her husband referring to her as Michael......in a speech. I bet everybody on the left does that.

LOL

He never referred to her as Michael. Con freaks are soon fucked in the head.

Forum List

Back