Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups

See HERE, posters! You are NOT ALLOWED to a black person! Not even a pig like Michelle Obama! You are now pronounced a racist! (Never mind that she is a hateful angry bitch, you are not allowed to dislike here because she is black!)

What about her is hateful and angry? Got proof to back up your bullshit?

I'm not your search engine. I've watched this witch since the day she oved into the WH. They have even rearranged her eyebrows to conceal her angry expressions. Of course, we don't know how much botox she uses to try and smoothe it out. My guess, quite a lot.

Just what I thought.........you've got nothing but your own baseless accusations based on your warped view of this president.

Way to go Spunk Slime.

See HERE, posters! You are NOT ALLOWED to a black person! Not even a pig like Michelle Obama! You are now pronounced a racist! (Never mind that she is a hateful angry bitch, you are not allowed to dislike here because she is black!)

I'm not your search engine. I've watched this witch since the day she oved into the WH. They have even rearranged her eyebrows to conceal her angry expressions. Of course, we don't know how much botox she uses to try and smoothe it out. My guess, quite a lot.

She's just as attractive now as she's always been.

Attachments

• $MichelleObamaImage2 (1).jpg
    $MichelleObamaImage2 (1).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 65

She's just as attractive now as she's always been.

I owe you rep. But I'm out of it for the day!

What is racist about not liking fat asses?

Didn't call you racist, did I... Called you shallow.... which, if a fat ass is something that you cannot tolerate in people... it's fitting.

Well you are wrong. How the wife of our president looks is very important, particularly on the national scene. This woman looks horrible. She is a disgrace. She wore a dress to the inauguration that looked like a damned chenile bedspread, and she hasn't improved any.

Different tastes, I guess. I thought she was fine.

Didn't call you racist, did I... Called you shallow.... which, if a fat ass is something that you cannot tolerate in people... it's fitting.

Well you are wrong. How the wife of our president looks is very important, particularly on the national scene. This woman looks horrible. She is a disgrace. She wore a dress to the inauguration that looked like a damned chenile bedspread, and she hasn't improved any.

Oh, yeah...appearances are very important. Especially the joy of living in the most expensive Chapter 8 housing she'll ever see.

Attachments

• $michelle pms.jpg
    $michelle pms.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 74
  • $haha-1.jpg
    $haha-1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,903

Oh, yeah...appearances are very important. Especially the joy of living in the most expensive Chapter 8 housing she'll ever see.

Bingo!

Talk about healthy. I'll bet anything and anyone that Michelle could beat the hell out of most of us guys here on this forum. Carry on Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups - ABC News
Ok, I was proud for a minute until I watched the video. then I laughed. Obama's boobs are not as big as she thinks, she could bend lower, this is what pushups look like:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5miI15dLL4]100 (Downward Dog Cheat) Consecutive Push Ups :p - YouTube[/ame]

Talk about healthy. I'll bet anything and anyone that Michelle could beat the hell out of most of us guys here on this forum. Carry on Michelle Obama.

First Lady Michelle Obama isn’t blowing hot air when she stumps on the importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she’s got the moves to back it up.

During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon, Obama accepted – and won – a challenge by Degeneres to see who could do more push-ups on the spot.

Both women flung off their dress coats and hit the floor, pumping up and down, side-by-side to cheers from the crowd.

“How many was that for her?” asked Degeneres after both women had finished. “Twenty five.”

“I just stopped,” said a smiling Mrs. Obama.

“And I thought it wouldn’t be good to show up the first lady,” retorted Degeneres. “So, I stopped because I thought this looks bad that I’m going to beat her. And I’m 54 and you’re 48. Let’s make sure we know.”

The first lady appeared on the show to promote her “Let’s Move!” campaign which encourages physical activity to help fight obesity.

Obama told Degeneres she works out for an hour and a half every day in the morning, including cardio activity, weight lifting and plyo-metric exercises.

As for other insights into daily life at the White House, the first lady said the President needs some help keeping his bedroom neat.

“Does he pick up his socks?” asked Degeneres.

“No, no he doesn’t,” said Obama. ”You know, he thinks he’s neat, but he has people who help him. And I’m like, ‘You know it’s not you that’s neat. It’s the people who pick up your socks. Those are the neat people.’”

Michelle might be better served working on her area below her waist...
Just saw her on Leno....OOOOooooofa!

She could carry a 48 quart cooler on that azz

You know that manly ellen let mooochelle win, it was a set up.

Wow...Only to shallow bitches like yourself.... I bet you are a rabid fan of the "Style" network and TLC because you can't wait to find out what's going to happen to Snookie this week. BTW, what about Barbara Bush? She was a beached Whale in your eyes, I suppose?

Shallow girl... for shame. I guess Chris Christie wouldn't be qualified for President in your book because he is obese.

First Lady Michelle Obama isn’t blowing hot air when she stumps on the importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she’s got the moves to back it up.

During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon, Obama accepted – and won – a challenge by Degeneres to see who could do more push-ups on the spot.

Both women flung off their dress coats and hit the floor, pumping up and down, side-by-side to cheers from the crowd.

“How many was that for her?” asked Degeneres after both women had finished. “Twenty five.”

“I just stopped,” said a smiling Mrs. Obama.

“And I thought it wouldn’t be good to show up the first lady,” retorted Degeneres. “So, I stopped because I thought this looks bad that I’m going to beat her. And I’m 54 and you’re 48. Let’s make sure we know.”

The first lady appeared on the show to promote her “Let’s Move!” campaign which encourages physical activity to help fight obesity.

Obama told Degeneres she works out for an hour and a half every day in the morning, including cardio activity, weight lifting and plyo-metric exercises.

As for other insights into daily life at the White House, the first lady said the President needs some help keeping his bedroom neat.

“Does he pick up his socks?” asked Degeneres.

“No, no he doesn’t,” said Obama. ”You know, he thinks he’s neat, but he has people who help him. And I’m like, ‘You know it’s not you that’s neat. It’s the people who pick up your socks. Those are the neat people.’”
25!!! hahhaha
followed by what ....
If she is so set on fitness lets see here do one WOD

Forum List

Back