Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ww9aXrq90]Push-ups: Michelle Obama v Ellen DeGeneres - YouTube[/ame]

It's going to take more than a few pushups to get rid of that fat ugly ass of hers!

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Talk about healthy. I'll bet anything and anyone that Michelle could beat the hell out of most of us guys here on this forum. Carry on Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups - ABC News

First Lady Michelle Obama isn’t blowing hot air when she stumps on the importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she’s got the moves to back it up.

During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon, Obama accepted – and won – a challenge by Degeneres to see who could do more push-ups on the spot.

Both women flung off their dress coats and hit the floor, pumping up and down, side-by-side to cheers from the crowd.

“How many was that for her?” asked Degeneres after both women had finished. “Twenty five.”

“I just stopped,” said a smiling Mrs. Obama.

“And I thought it wouldn’t be good to show up the first lady,” retorted Degeneres. “So, I stopped because I thought this looks bad that I’m going to beat her. And I’m 54 and you’re 48. Let’s make sure we know.”

The first lady appeared on the show to promote her “Let’s Move!” campaign which encourages physical activity to help fight obesity.

Obama told Degeneres she works out for an hour and a half every day in the morning, including cardio activity, weight lifting and plyo-metric exercises.

As for other insights into daily life at the White House, the first lady said the President needs some help keeping his bedroom neat.

“Does he pick up his socks?” asked Degeneres.

“No, no he doesn’t,” said Obama. ”You know, he thinks he’s neat, but he has people who help him. And I’m like, ‘You know it’s not you that’s neat. It’s the people who pick up your socks. Those are the neat people.’”

So fucking what?

Good grief.... this is what matters to you?

See HERE, posters! You are NOT ALLOWED to a black person! Not even a pig like Michelle Obama! You are now pronounced a racist! (Never mind that she is a hateful angry bitch, you are not allowed to dislike here because she is black!)

AHA!

More proof that the Tea-Party is chock full of rednecks, racists, obstructionists, anarchists, and assassins.

Tea Party? WTF are you talking about, you dont need to be a member of any party to make that observation, anyone that has seen national geographic could see the resemblence. :lol:

Aha, I see. So you say you are an 'independent' racist? LOL... I doubt that very much! :cuckoo:
Not beholding to any party. And I calls em likes I sees em. Janet Reno looks like a monkey as well, is that racist. :lol:

Last edited:
Talk about healthy. I'll bet anything and anyone that Michelle could beat the hell out of most of us guys here on this forum. Carry on Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups - ABC News

First Lady Michelle Obama isn’t blowing hot air when she stumps on the importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she’s got the moves to back it up.

During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon, Obama accepted – and won – a challenge by Degeneres to see who could do more push-ups on the spot.

Both women flung off their dress coats and hit the floor, pumping up and down, side-by-side to cheers from the crowd.

“How many was that for her?” asked Degeneres after both women had finished. “Twenty five.”

“I just stopped,” said a smiling Mrs. Obama.

“And I thought it wouldn’t be good to show up the first lady,” retorted Degeneres. “So, I stopped because I thought this looks bad that I’m going to beat her. And I’m 54 and you’re 48. Let’s make sure we know.”

The first lady appeared on the show to promote her “Let’s Move!” campaign which encourages physical activity to help fight obesity.

Obama told Degeneres she works out for an hour and a half every day in the morning, including cardio activity, weight lifting and plyo-metric exercises.

As for other insights into daily life at the White House, the first lady said the President needs some help keeping his bedroom neat.

“Does he pick up his socks?” asked Degeneres.

“No, no he doesn’t,” said Obama. ”You know, he thinks he’s neat, but he has people who help him. And I’m like, ‘You know it’s not you that’s neat. It’s the people who pick up your socks. Those are the neat people.’”

Who cares? Some people can't do that many, but who really cares? The only thing that disgust me about her is when she opens her mouth and makes comments about the first time of being proud of America or imposing her views into someones kitchen and making those views appear to be law.

See HERE, posters! You are NOT ALLOWED to a black person! Not even a pig like Michelle Obama! You are now pronounced a racist! (Never mind that she is a hateful angry bitch, you are not allowed to dislike here because she is black!)

What about her is hateful and angry? Got proof to back up your bullshit?

How shallow....typical and telling.

No shit.... who in their right mind gets this fucking excited because the First Lady can do some pushups?

Probably watches American Idol & Jersey Shore to boot.

Well... I was referring to some of the responses... Some veiled and some overtly racist... Some, like Sunshine for instance is slamming the size of her ass....

I said in my OP on this subject, that it isn't newsworthy... but you assholes have to show your true colors, don't you?

How shallow....typical and telling.

No shit.... who in their right mind gets this fucking excited because the First Lady can do some pushups?

Well... I was referring to some of the responses... Some veiled and some overtly racist... Some, like Sunshine for instance is slamming the size of her ass....

I said in my OP on this subject, that it isn't newsworthy... but you assholes have to show your true colors, don't you?

What is racist about not liking fat asses?

Has there ever been a USMB global search to determine how many Liberals posted negative opinions of Laura Bush?

I do believe that slamming the First lady is an exclusively Conservative thing here.

Ain't ya proud of yourselves?

Wow... HATEFUL ANGRY BITCH.... hmmm.

Ironic as hell, isn't it?

BTW... what is "to a black person"?

Tea Party? WTF are you talking about, you dont need to be a member of any party to make that observation, anyone that has seen national geographic could see the resemblence. :lol:

Aha, I see. So you say you are an 'independent' racist? LOL... I doubt that very much! :cuckoo:
Not beholding to any party. And I calls em likes I sees em. Janet Reno looks like a monkey as well, is that racist. :lol:

Too late... man up. You've already been exposed as a racist... own it boy! :clap2:

Didn't call you racist, did I... Called you shallow.... which, if a fat ass is something that you cannot tolerate in people... it's fitting.

What about her is hateful and angry? Got proof to back up your bullshit?

I'm not your search engine. I've watched this witch since the day she oved into the WH. They have even rearranged her eyebrows to conceal her angry expressions. Of course, we don't know how much botox she uses to try and smoothe it out. My guess, quite a lot.

Didn't call you racist, did I... Called you shallow.... which, if a fat ass is something that you cannot tolerate in people... it's fitting.

Well you are wrong. How the wife of our president looks is very important, particularly on the national scene. This woman looks horrible. She is a disgrace. She wore a dress to the inauguration that looked like a damned chenile bedspread, and she hasn't improved any.

Forum List

Back