Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups

And she looked damn good doing it. No wonder the fat R's hate her.

But, so much worse is that she wants America's children to be healthy. My gawd, this woman sure has the nerve, huh? She has the nerve to want kids to get ONE meal a day that isn't full of fat and calories. Unlike Mittens' investing his money in other countries, our First Lady wants us to invest in our children. She wants to fight childhood obesity and diabetes.

The loving parents can still stop and McD's on the way home and they can still give their fat, diabetic darlings donuts for breakfast so really, what would be the harm of ONE nutritious meal a day?

was there a sybian involved?

ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

EDIT: BTW, that would be squats, not push-ups... I'm just sayin....

well squats could be push up for some folk if ya know what Imeans..

But, so much worse is that she wants America's children to be healthy. My gawd, this woman sure has the nerve, huh? She has the nerve to want kids to get ONE meal a day that isn't full of fat and calories. Unlike Mittens' investing his money in other countries, our First Lady wants us to invest in our children. She wants to fight childhood obesity and diabetes.

The loving parents can still stop and McD's on the way home and they can still give their fat, diabetic darlings donuts for breakfast so really, what would be the harm of ONE nutritious meal a day?

I want that as well. However, I don't propose to take YOUR money which you need for YOUR children (or your medical bills) to make it happen!

creepy

How shallow....typical and telling.

No shit.... who in their right mind gets this fucking excited because the First Lady can do some pushups?

Probably watches American Idol & Jersey Shore to boot.

Most likely the same kind of people who get excited reading about how Brad Pitt wakes his kids in the morning. I saw the story online yesterday and I thought ... who the hell gives a shit how Brad Pitt wakes his kids every morning. Are people's lives that dull?

the woman has hips , some women have hips and it is not unhealthy to have them.

The woman is also in very good shape.

The hate for her from the right comes out of their brainwahsed minds and has nothing to do with who she really is.

Its not surprising that she can 25 push ups, I mean look at those arms, that and swinging from trees all her life....

AHA!

More proof that the Tea-Party is chock full of rednecks, racists, obstructionists, anarchists, and assassins.

more proof that Obamabots are sniveling babies ..they have to rage rage rage all the time..

RAGE ON man..sniff sniff

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Michelle deserves a lot of ridicule. Her comments (First time proud of country), he outragenous trips, her spend-thrift ways etc. However, her push for healthy eating, exercise and against child obsenity is a rigtheous and worthy cause! I applaud her for it and I hope she crusades on. I hope it catches on.

I can't understand how anyone critizes her for it. Do you see American kids (and adults) today. It's disgusting how many of them are not just overweight but obsene!

^^^^^
what GHook said.

25 push ups is a big deal?

My wife does a workout where she does 200 pushups of different varieties in an hour.

nope that is not how life works.

To get even with me you have to use facts and logic not your little special brand of stupidity

Its not surprising that she can 25 push ups, I mean look at those arms, that and swinging from trees all her life....

AHA!

More proof that the Tea-Party is chock full of rednecks, racists, obstructionists, anarchists, and assassins.

more proof that Obamabots are sniveling babies ..they have to rage rage rage all the time..

RAGE ON man..sniff sniff

she defended this racist asshole and his racist comments

See HERE, posters! You are NOT ALLOWED to a black person! Not even a pig like Michelle Obama! You are now pronounced a racist! (Never mind that she is a hateful angry bitch, you are not allowed to dislike here because she is black!)

Nobody is calling you a racist...they are calling you catty and shallow, but not racist. NLT made the blatantly, disgusting, racist comment and was called out for it.

Are you trying to defend his horribly racist comment?

Forum List

Back