Michelle Malkin launches "Conservatives for Maxine Waters for President"

Actually, Dems are stupid but their puppeteers are not. They know Maxine is a joke, they won't waste their time and money on her.

^ Russian prankers called Maxine and told her "Putin invaded Limpopo [an alleged fairy tale country]". Maxine wanted more sanctions on Russia.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The democrats new slogan is amusing. "A better deal"? I like Trump's deal. Strength, borders, & patriotism.

Take your slogan and shove it.

• Banned
Actually, Dems are stupid but their puppeteers are not. They know Maxine is a joke, they won't waste their time and money on her.

^ Russian prankers called Maxine and told her "Putin invaded Limpopo [an alleged fairy tale country]". Maxine wanted more sanctions on Russia.

the Dems disinvited the media from a Crazy Maxine event recently. they're clearly embarrased by her, who wouldn't be?

Oh c'mon folks... I'm sure that if crazy maxipad picked Hitlery for her running mate, they'd win for SURE... :lol:

I mean after all they are the CREAM OF THE CROP for dems... :lmao:

if Crazy Maxine is the Dem nominee, Trump wouldn't even have to campaign and he'd still win in a landslide!

Michelle Malkin launches ‘conservatives for Maxine Waters for president’ — but not for the reason you may think

That is a committee I'd like to donate to. That would be amazing if Maxine ran for next DNC Pres.! Just imagine: 13 consecutive terms in office! Who are these idiots who keep reelecting her? What was she, something like 29 when she first got in? THIS IS REVERSE WELFARE except these people get RICH on the public dole. Has Maxine ever even held down as real job in her life?

the Dems disinvited the media from a Crazy Maxine event recently. they're clearly embarrased by her, who wouldn't be?

That makes them racist.

Didn't Limbaugh once push Obama for his run against Hillary - "Operation Chaos", something like that?

How did that work out?

I wonder if he'll try THAT again.
. It was an effort to save Hillary's campaign and keep her in play for the nomination.

Forum List

Back