Roger Waters Addresses Israel-Gaza, Antisemitism Accusations | SYSTEM UPDATE

You might not like what he has to say, but billions of people are going to listen to what he has to say, and then provide their own opinion
Billions of people are going to listen to that ass clown? He doesn’t even have a million twitter followers.

The bottom line is that billions of people look up to people like Roger waters. And he is an intelligent man. … he is a musical genius.
I do too. But he's an entertainer, and his stance on Israel? I lost all respect for Waters on this. I will never ever hear another Pink Floyd again ever the same. Waters has lost all credibility in my eyes.

Roger Waters recently sat down to do an interview with Glenn Greenwald. Waters is critical of Joe Biden, referring to him as dotard.. … criticizing President Biden for initially falsely saying he saw pictures of beheaded babies from Israel.

Waters says under the Geneva convention, and perhaps as a duty Palestinians have a right to resist the Israeli occupation. And that even the Israeli newspaper Hareetz reported that on October 7 the Hamas attackers firstly killed at least 400 Israeli military personnel.

Waters says if the Palestinian militants also killed civilians, that should be condemned.

Waters also as conservatives in America have said, questioned how in the first place the IDF could possibly have allowed the October 7 attack to occur. Shouldn’t somebody have heard explosions at the Israeli border …shouldn’t the Israeli military have responded to those explosions? After all Gaza is one of the most, if not the most monitored area in the world. Waters says it may be difficult to ever get the true story as to what exactly occurred on October 7, whether it was a false flag operation or not.

Waters utterly rejects accusations of antisemitism, and says he believes in equal rights for all people of the world…he says the Israeli government does not believe in equal rights for all.

He’s a bigger racist than you are.

What do you think about waters approach to the Ukraine war. he says that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was illegal, but not unprovoked.

The bottom line is that billions of people look up to people like Roger waters. And he is an intelligent man. … he is a musical genius.

Most famous people are not important.
Most important people are not famous.

Waters also as conservatives in America have said, questioned how in the first place the IDF could possibly have allowed the October 7 attack to occur. Shouldn’t somebody have heard explosions at the Israeli border …shouldn’t the Israeli military have responded to those explosions? After all Gaza is one of the most, if not the most monitored area in the world. Waters says it may be difficult to ever get the true story as to what exactly occurred on October 7, whether it was a false flag operation or not.
The man is real .
Brave of him to accept the possibility of the operation being a Psy -Op , a False Flag bluntly .
Of course it was , and I say that dogmatically because there was a total Stand Down ordered ,so any other consideration remains incidental .

Most famous people are not important.
Most important people are not famous.
And chickens cluck and tossers write meaningless posts .
But what anything of that has to do with the price of fish is anybodies guess .

Suspect that the only opinions you like to hear are those that you already approve of .

And on the reverse, you surely don't hold Waters as a sage political spokesman that speaks for everyone? Perhaps he is having a momentary lapse of reason?

Momentary Lapse of Reason was released AFTER Waters left the band. And you can tell, it's musical crap.

I dont think I care about the opinion of a [person whos mind has been vegitized by LSD,,,
His music is still being played and is popular 50 years after it was released. People will still be performing it in 100 years.

What do you think about waters approach to the Ukraine war. he says that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was illegal, but not unprovoked.

I like Roger. I like his Music. But he's wrong as three left nuts on Ukraine.

There's a big difference between having a valid territorial complaint and using military force to resolve it.

Hitler had a valid complaint about the Sudetenland and the Danzig Corridor. Those were demographically German regions and should have been part of a German state. However, going to war to resolve the issue and toppling the legitimate Czech and Polish governments was not acceptable.

I do too. But he's an entertainer, and his stance on Israel? I lost all respect for Waters on this. I will never ever hear another Pink Floyd again ever the same. Waters has lost all credibility in my eyes.

I usually ignore what celebrities have to say on big issues. However, Waters is such a towering, creative intellect that what he says has merit.

Obviously, his worldview is shaped by the fact that he lost his father in WWII. This man is never going to be pro-war because he understands what war costs people.

30 years ago, he wrote.

"And the Germans killed the Jews
and the Jews killed the Arabs
and the Arabs killed the hostages,
and that is the news.
Is it any wonder, that the monkey's confused?"

How poignant.. and 30 years later, we are still living it. Violence begets violence.

I've read your posts... if you've had an original thought, it hasn't been posted here.

Repeating what you hear on Hate Radio like it was an original idea is not "free thinking".
Shitforbrains thinks everyone listens to radio shows.
That’s because Leftards can’t think for themselves and think the entire world is like them.

Roger Waters is a long-time Jew hater. He got in trouble earlier in the year for wearing an SS uniform on stage.

Forum List

Back