Roger Waters Addresses Israel-Gaza, Antisemitism Accusations | SYSTEM UPDATE

He’s a hero for all of the world. His music brought joy to billions of people.

Conservatives like Charlie Kirk, or echoing his statements about a possible false flag operation
Or a stand down order given by the idf

What do you think about the Jewish newspaper saying that the first 400 people the Palestinian militants killed on October 7? We’re actually Israeli military personnel? And what do you think about the Geneva convention saying that it is the duty of oppressed people to resist an occupation?

You probably know that all throughout the history of Palestine there have been secular a Palestinian resistance to Israel. What do you say that? We are Americans OK we’re not Israelis Or Palestinians we have to be open minded here.
You malignant dumbass, have you ever listened to Roger Water’s lyrics? They are often touching and poignant, almost always the manifestation of narcissism, but they have never brought “Joy” to people the world over. His lyrics are dark and depressing, and that is ok. Joyful they are not.

Momentary Lapse of Reason was released AFTER Waters left the band. And you can tell, it's musical crap.

His music is still being played and is popular 50 years after it was released. People will still be performing it in 100 years.
I like his music but,,,

WHAT THE FUCK DOES HIS MUSIC HAVE TO DO WITH HIS OPINION ON GLOBAL POLITICS???

You malignant dumbass, have you ever listened to Roger Water’s lyrics? They are often touching and poignant, almost always the manifestation of narcissism, but they have never brought “Joy” to people the world over. His lyrics are dark and depressing, and that is ok. Joyful they are not.

Quite the contrary, I've found a lot of meaning in his lyrics, as he understands the human condition. (I'm specifically talking about his run on Floyd from Dark Side to the Final Cut.) His solo albums are hit and miss.

I like his music but,,,

WHAT THE FUCK DOES HIS MUSIC HAVE TO DO WITH HIS OPINION ON GLOBAL POLITICS???

They make a lot more sense than what most of the politicians are saying on the subject.

The problem with the Israelis is that they are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else. Roger sees that. Much of the world seems blissfully unaware of it.

They make a lot more sense than what most of the politicians are saying on the subject.

The problem with the Israelis is that they are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else. Roger sees that. Much of the world seems blissfully unaware of it.
they are beating their abusers not someone else,,

rogers brain is mush,,

Quite the contrary, I've found a lot of meaning in his lyrics, as he understands the human condition. (I'm specifically talking about his run on Floyd from Dark Side to the Final Cut.) His solo albums are hit and miss.
I agree. What I was responding to is shit head's assertion that Waters' music has brought "joy" to people all over the world. Take "Wall" for example. Did listening to any track on that album bring you joy? It was a masterpiece, largely autobiographical about Waters. Brilliant, it certainly way. joyful? Uh, not so much. But that is fine. It was not intended to bring joy.

Actually, he did nothing of the sort. He has been doing the pantomime for the fourth side of the Wall since 1979 but only a complete idiot would interpret it as a Nazi endorsement.
I saw a photo with him in the uniform. But I agree that it was an artful expression rather than an endorsement.

I agree. What I was responding to is shit head's assertion that Waters' music has brought "joy" to people all over the world. Take "Wall" for example. Did listening to any track on that album bring you joy? It was a masterpiece, largely autobiographical about Waters. Brilliant, it certainly way. joyful? Uh, not so much. But that is fine. It was not intended to bring joy.

Oh, I enjoy the hell out of the Wall.. Comfortably Numb is my favorite song of all time.

I saw a photo with him in the uniform. But I agree that it was an artful expression rather than an endorsement.

So did I. It has the Crossed Hammers insignia on it, which is what upsets everyone, largely because certain hate groups have appropriated it without understanding its satirical meaning. It's kind of like Pepe the Frog has been coopted by the Alt-Right.

1699097062383.png

Forum List

Back