Michelle Malkin launches "Conservatives for Maxine Waters for President"

Oh c'mon folks... I'm sure that if crazy maxipad picked Hitlery for her running mate, they'd win for SURE... :lol:

I mean after all they are the CREAM OF THE CROP for dems... :lmao:

Sure, attack Maxine and Hillary all you like about their political views.

Understandable.

But you certainly can NOT question their astonishing physical beauty.

Actually, Dems are stupid but their puppeteers are not. They know Maxine is a joke, they won't waste their time and money on her.

^ Russian prankers called Maxine and told her "Putin invaded Limpopo [an alleged fairy tale country]". Maxine wanted more sanctions on Russia.

Trying to lull us to sleep again.....

Who is Michelle Maulkintent? Conservatives have this weird list of people they worship that no one else has heard of. Maybe she's married to Art Vandelay.

Oh c'mon folks... I'm sure that if crazy maxipad picked Hitlery for her running mate, they'd win for SURE... :lol:

Hillary for president, Maxine for VP, Pocahontas for AG, and Pelosi for Speaker.
Bernie for Secretary of Treasury.

Liberal utopia.

The democrats new slogan is amusing. "A better deal"? I like Trump's deal. Strength, borders, & patriotism.

Take your slogan and shove it.
If memory serves me correct he did it to prevent a Hillary victory did he not?

Edit: after reading the thread I think I'm wrong but as Mac said I don't really remember it at this point.

Last edited:
Michelle Malkin better be careful. America voted for an inexperienced community organizer twice. Maxine Waters is a racist. Democrats will no doubt vote for her, and they outnumber Conservatives.

Maxine Waters is the brain trust of the Democrat Party nowadays.

She would be a wonderful representative for The Party of Moon Bats. Corrupt, hateful and dumber than a doorknob.

Hillary for president, Maxine for VP, Pocahontas for AG, and Pelosi for Speaker.
Bernie for Secretary of Treasury.

Liberal utopia.
That right there is scary, bro... even jokingly.

Forum List

Back