Michelle called out as a hypocrite by Paula Dean

RWrs...don't forget to stop by Chick fil-A for your kids.

I've seen more people eating at Chick Fil-A since the appreciation day at least to the three I go to each week.:badgrin:

Make sure you all have your strokes before hitting 65. I'd hate you sucking the government teat because you have stupid diets.

Our First Lady wants US kids to be fed healthy food and she's hated for it.

Dean lies about her own diet-caused diabetes and makes money off of selling the very food and recipes that caused it and incredibly, the rw's revere her for contributing to their health problems.

And, OMG, three days a week eating the garbage at chic filet? That's just flat out dumb. Do you also run outside to smoke a cigarette?

Never ever underestimate the depth of the rw stupidity.

I haven't read all the BS but apparently, some rw's believe they know what our First Lady eats. They don't but we all know how rw's love to lie.

Not one of these rw idiots could do what First Lady Obama does and they're jealous.

Keep eating trash food. Please and thanks. In fact, eat extra between now and the election. If you're in the hospital with a heart attack, you can't get to the polls.

Of course we know what she eats, every time her cheeks puff out there's a camera.

I thought only hamsters filled their cheeks with food. Not so.

Of course we know what she eats, every time her cheeks puff out there's a camera.

We all know what you fill your "cheeks" with.

Your asshole churns buttermilk.

rw's hate the First Lady and they hate gays so they eat food that is actually incompatible with life.

When that's pointed out the stupidest among them, they attack both the First Lady and gays some more.

Its like that old saw about eating poison and expecting the other guy to die.

rw's how bout you ALL go out to dinner tonight ... To your choice of fat food joint. chick filet, McD's - what ever. Don't care. Just have a nice time and be sure to Super Size everything.

Speaking of grease - just learned that Ryan's daddy figured he was too dumb to work the counter, so he put him flipping burgers. No wonder rw's love the crook.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

I've seen more people eating at Chick Fil-A since the appreciation day at least to the three I go to each week.:badgrin:

Make sure you all have your strokes before hitting 65. I'd hate you sucking the government teat because you have stupid diets.

Dean lies about her own diet-caused diabetes and makes money off of selling the very food and recipes that caused it and incredibly, the rw's revere her for contributing to their health problems.

And, OMG, three days a week eating the garbage at chic filet? That's just flat out dumb. Do you also run outside to smoke a cigarette?

I haven't read all the BS but apparently, some rw's believe they know what our First Lady eats. They don't but we all know how rw's love to lie.

Not one of these rw idiots could do what First Lady Obama does and they're jealous.

Keep eating trash food. Please and thanks. In fact, eat extra between now and the election. If you're in the hospital with a heart attack, you can't get to the polls.

Not that it will matter much, but ease up on the psychotropics. I'll eat some trash food, and you smoke a cigarette--with supervision. Don't fuck around with the dudes with the orange wristbands.

K?

:D

RWrs...don't forget to stop by Chick fil-A for your kids.

I am 76. I like the old grilled chicken and ate them regularly. If you want to die young eat at KFC 1ce a week.

I am 76. I like the old grilled chicken and ate them regularly. If you want to die young eat at KFC 1ce a week.

I am not 76. I eats what I gets. Death fears me--or waits for me? Lurks? Fuck it. I got to shit.

:thup:

Ooops...whiter than white...wait a minute...

dirty_underwear_safe_062310_m-271x277.jpg

Found money is maid money.

It's washer safe.

:thup:

Remember when first Lady Nancy Reagan attempted to control what drugs kids took and the portion sized of those drugs. What a little nazi!

Remember when first lady Barbara Bush attempted to control how well kids could read? Fucking central planner, that woman.

What the hell kind of logic is this? Nancy Reagan started "just say no" and didn't use drugs.

Laura Bush was a librarian and thus promoted reading books and her and the President did read books, more so then other presidents.

The point of the OP is that Michelle says don't eat this or that but then goes out and eats this or that. I am not sure why the difference is a hard concept to understand. It is not that what she is saying is wrong it is that she seemingly does not listen to what she is telling others to do.

You're full of shit. She eats a healthy diet, and on occasion has a splurge. She doesn't say "don't eat this or that", moron. She tells kids to make sure you eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, and not live on fast food. Yes, her chef's do utilize the fresh veggies and fruits from the Whitehouse garden. And yes, she works out using aerobics and weights about 5:30 every morning. She even carries rubber bands for workouts on the road.

Why do right wingers lie so much? Is it just their blind hatred?

Dick ....i think what the problem is....if your going to tell people you should not do something.....dont be caught on camera doing what your telling people not to do...i think its great Michelle is trying to get people to feed their kids a healthier diet.....but when she gets caught on camera, eating what she is saying you should not eat....her credibility takes a hit.....

Seriously, if moochelle ate that healthy would her ass really be that big? Would those hips give new meaning to the word Hippo? The Mooch isn't a closet eater, she stuffs that maw every chance she gets, she just tells others what they can and can't have. More than that, she intends that the law be used to enforce her nonsense.

you dont know that.....many black Women have the so called "Bubble Butt".....its just the way it is......Geezus Christ i can see all this talk about her being fat if she looked like Gabourey Sidibe.....but she doesnt....

be careful what you wish for Dudley.....and old fart like you can have this happen just taking a shit......

We all know what you fill your "cheeks" with.

Your asshole churns buttermilk.

Brilliant, simply the most intelligent thing you are capable of.

your not exactly looking to bright with the shit your posting.....and your overdoing it....as Franco is fond of saying....change the fucking channel....

Forum List

Back