Michelle called out as a hypocrite by Paula Dean

So she came up with HEALTHY recipes to help others do it too. What's this got to do with Michelle being a hypocrite?

You're an idiot. You don't know if she eats a very healthy diet five or six days a week, and haves something she really enjoys one day. You're driven by your hate, and not any logic.

the flames of their hate are fanned by Fox & am radio.

What exactly did Michelle tell people not to do? A link would help.

Here's an article for you where she discusses her diet and exercise program:

Michelle Obama’s 11 Diet and Fitness Secrets

1345637189169.cached.jpg

No flapping flab under those biceps. And her cheekbones seem pretty well defined.

why would you need yet another link?......i have seen the Woman on TV talking about a good Diet for little kids....i am sure you have too.....if your going to talk about how kids today should eat a much better diet then what they are getting.....your credibility takes a hit every time those kids see you eating something that they are not supposed to be eating.....fact of life.....if your in the spotlight everytime you go outside.....watch what the hell you say or do.....it could come back at ya....

Hey.............when I was Physical Fitness Coordinator at Newport RI for my command, I would routinely tell people who were either (a) over or (b) close to being out of standards what they should and should not eat, and what kind of diet would help them with their weight.

During that time, I also raced bicycles, and averaged 50-100 miles/day and ate just about anything that didn't eat me first............pizza, steak, pasta, salad (very rarely) and burgers as well as anything else that tasted good.

Did that make me a hypocrite in the eyes of my command? No. Why? Simple........my body fat percentage was almost half of what the standards demanded. My probem wasn't being overweight, my problem was being able to stuff enough calories in me to keep riding like I was.

And yeah.............on a scale of 1-300 for the Physical Readiness Test, I scored between 297 and 300, each test cycle, it was generally between me and the OIC as to who would have bragging rights for the top score, and we matched each other pretty well.
ABS ....this lady is not talking to a bunch of Military guys who are probably in better shape than your avg on the street American.......she is addressing with these concerns no doubt many overweight parents telling them to hopefully change the diets of their overweight kids and hopefully the parents themselves..........you dont think she loses some credibility in their eyes if they see this kind of stuff?...i think she does.....to me its like a person who gives lifestyle lectures and tells people dont drink or smoke its not good for you.....then you bump into the guy in the back of the building having a smoke....the guy just lost some credibility....

Finally, someone has the balls to take on the First Lady on her bogus "eat healthy America" garbage that she spews while she shovels unhealthy food into her body on a daily basis.

I do beleive this is a fitting topic for the Politics discussion because the First Lady has made it her mission to attempt to control what other people eat including portion sizes.

Check out Paula. Bless your soul lady. And just FYI I personally would never have cared what the First Lady ever ate if she wasn't running around pulling the typical holier than thou, do as I say not as I do liberal mantra.

From an article called American Grown Food Fight...

First lady MICHLLE OBAMA fuming as PAULA DEEN dishes on her unhealthy eating habits despite new book “American Grown” PR blitz!

MICHELLE OBAMA is now furious with Southern cooking queen PAULA DEEN for crowing that the first lady, a healthy-eat*ing advocate who’s waging a war against childhood obesity, pigs out on fatten*ing foods.

While plugging her new book, “Paula Deen’s Southern Cooking Bible,” the feisty TV chef took a pot shot at Michelle for gorging herself on greasy french fries, fatty hot chicken wings and sug*ary deep-fried Snickers bars!

AND I just love this...

“She’s no different than the rest of us,” Paula said about Michelle in a new interview.

Paula added: “She probably ate more than any other guest I ever had on the show! She kept eating even dur*ing commercials. Know what (the Obamas’) favorite foods are? Hot wings. Y’know – those kinds of foods that aren’t necessarily top-of-the-list healthy foods.”

AMERICAN GROWN FOOD FIGHT! OBAMA vs. DEAN! - The National Enquirer

yeah...because I have a bracelet saying "what would Paula fucking Dean do?"

and......the National Enquirer? who the fuck are you, Agent K or something?

Paula Deen has a chip on her shoulder. And her hip. And her thigh. And her belly. And her arm....but yeah, it's Michelle Obama's fault. :lol:

Finally, someone has the balls to take on the First Lady on her bogus "eat healthy America" garbage that she spews while she shovels unhealthy food into her body on a daily basis.

I do beleive this is a fitting topic for the Politics discussion because the First Lady has made it her mission to attempt to control what other people eat including portion sizes.

Check out Paula. Bless your soul lady. And just FYI I personally would never have cared what the First Lady ever ate if she wasn't running around pulling the typical holier than thou, do as I say not as I do liberal mantra.

First lady MICHLLE OBAMA fuming as PAULA DEEN dishes on her unhealthy eating habits despite new book “American Grown” PR blitz!

MICHELLE OBAMA is now furious with Southern cooking queen PAULA DEEN for crowing that the first lady, a healthy-eat*ing advocate who’s waging a war against childhood obesity, pigs out on fatten*ing foods.

While plugging her new book, “Paula Deen’s Southern Cooking Bible,” the feisty TV chef took a pot shot at Michelle for gorging herself on greasy french fries, fatty hot chicken wings and sug*ary deep-fried Snickers bars!

AND I just love this...

“She’s no different than the rest of us,” Paula said about Michelle in a new interview.

Paula added: “She probably ate more than any other guest I ever had on the show! She kept eating even dur*ing commercials. Know what (the Obamas’) favorite foods are? Hot wings. Y’know – those kinds of foods that aren’t necessarily top-of-the-list healthy foods.”

You have that bracelet? I have a What Would Martin Sheen Do bracelet, it is a lot more fun.

AND I just love this...

You have that bracelet? I have a What Would Martin Sheen Do bracelet, it is a lot more fun.

ok...that was funny....lol

Remember when first Lady Nancy Reagan attempted to control what drugs kids took and the portion sized of those drugs. What a little nazi!

Remember when first lady Barbara Bush attempted to control how well kids could read? Fucking central planner, that woman.

What the hell kind of logic is this? Nancy Reagan started "just say no" and didn't use drugs.

Laura Bush was a librarian and thus promoted reading books and her and the President did read books, more so then other presidents.

The point of the OP is that Michelle says don't eat this or that but then goes out and eats this or that. I am not sure why the difference is a hard concept to understand. It is not that what she is saying is wrong it is that she seemingly does not listen to what she is telling others to do.

You're full of shit. She eats a healthy diet, and on occasion has a splurge. Yes, her chef's do utilize the fresh veggies and fruits from the Whitehouse garden. And yes, she works out using aerobics and weights about 5:30 every morning. She even carries rubber bands for workouts on the road.

Why do right wingers lie so much? Is it just their blind hatred?
A lib getting busted for hypocrisy really hits a nerve with you lefties....LOL.
BTW, you contradicted yourself.
You stated "she doesn't say don't eat this or that. She tells them to eat fresh fruit and vegetables and to not eat fast food"..
SO how this this her NOT telling people what to eat and what not to eat?
That is not the problem.
The issue here is she says one thing and does another.
AND her appearance has changed since her husband became president. She is heavier and it is clearly visible that her backside is larger. Her arms appear larger as well.
The bottom line is Mrs Obama should not be running around the country telling people how to live. She is not qualified to do this.

I'm surprised The Empress of Fat hasn't ordered Dean's arrest by now.

I'm sure the wheels of revenge are turning. Maybe a tax audit is in her future. I would guess the same bad luck will befall her that plagued the big Romney contributors.

What the hell kind of logic is this? Nancy Reagan started "just say no" and didn't use drugs.

Laura Bush was a librarian and thus promoted reading books and her and the President did read books, more so then other presidents.

The point of the OP is that Michelle says don't eat this or that but then goes out and eats this or that. I am not sure why the difference is a hard concept to understand. It is not that what she is saying is wrong it is that she seemingly does not listen to what she is telling others to do.

You're full of shit. She eats a healthy diet, and on occasion has a splurge. Yes, her chef's do utilize the fresh veggies and fruits from the Whitehouse garden. And yes, she works out using aerobics and weights about 5:30 every morning. She even carries rubber bands for workouts on the road.

Why do right wingers lie so much? Is it just their blind hatred?
A lib getting busted for hypocrisy really hits a nerve with you lefties....LOL.
BTW, you contradicted yourself.
You stated "she doesn't say don't eat this or that. She tells them to eat fresh fruit and vegetables and to not eat fast food"..
SO how this this her NOT telling people what to eat and what not to eat?
That is not the problem.
The issue here is she says one thing and does another.
AND her appearance has changed since her husband became president. She is heavier and it is clearly visible that her backside is larger. Her arms appear larger as well.
The bottom line is Mrs Obama should not be running around the country telling people how to live. She is not qualified to do this.

Where's the hypocrisy, scumbucket? She eats healthy most of the time, and she exercises regularly. Sometimes she likes to eat fun food. Her message to kids and parents is to exercise and add more fresh fruit and veggies to their diet, because childhood obesity and type 2 diabetes is going through the roof.

You think this is a stupid message? She's never said to anyone to only eat bean sprouts and tofu, asshole. And she's a fit lady, who eats well, and enjoys a splurge now and then. Why are you such a scumbag?

I want kids to eat whatever they want, as much as they want... to get fat and die of diabetes later in life, putting an enormous strain on our medical institutions. I don't want kids to be steered away from that lifestyle.

did any of you even notice the OP cited the Fing National Enquirer? lol

Hilarious!

Were you expecting the Washington Post to publish this information?

Sometimes the National Enquirer is the only place you can go to get the facts. It's a sad commentary on the so-called "mainstream" newspapers.

So she came up with HEALTHY recipes to help others do it too. What's this got to do with Michelle being a hypocrite?

You're an idiot. You don't know if she eats a very healthy diet five or six days a week, and haves something she really enjoys one day. You're driven by your hate, and not any logic.

oh gawd, spare us dots
We've seen this couple MORE times than ANY other President and First Lady because they show up on every damn show on tv and magazine at least ONCE A WEEK..They seem to believe the people really really want to see and hear their crap.:lol:

did any of you even notice the OP cited the Fing National Enquirer? lol

Hilarious!

First thing. It's also almost a year old article. I found Paula Deen saying they're full of shit in NewsMax, of all places. The wingnuts are just snarling themeslves into incohesion. They tend to want to lash out when they're losing.

Were you expecting the Washington Post to publish this information?

Sometimes the National Enquirer is the only place you can go to get the facts. It's a sad commentary on the so-called "mainstream" newspapers.

Another Agent K heard from.

Hey.............when I was Physical Fitness Coordinator at Newport RI for my command, I would routinely tell people who were either (a) over or (b) close to being out of standards what they should and should not eat, and what kind of diet would help them with their weight.

During that time, I also raced bicycles, and averaged 50-100 miles/day and ate just about anything that didn't eat me first............pizza, steak, pasta, salad (very rarely) and burgers as well as anything else that tasted good.

Did that make me a hypocrite in the eyes of my command? No. Why? Simple........my body fat percentage was almost half of what the standards demanded. My probem wasn't being overweight, my problem was being able to stuff enough calories in me to keep riding like I was.

And yeah.............on a scale of 1-300 for the Physical Readiness Test, I scored between 297 and 300, each test cycle, it was generally between me and the OIC as to who would have bragging rights for the top score, and we matched each other pretty well.
ABS ....this lady is not talking to a bunch of Military guys who are probably in better shape than your avg on the street American.......she is addressing with these concerns no doubt many overweight parents telling them to hopefully change the diets of their overweight kids and hopefully the parents themselves..........you dont think she loses some credibility in their eyes if they see this kind of stuff?...i think she does.....to me its like a person who gives lifestyle lectures and tells people dont drink or smoke its not good for you.....then you bump into the guy in the back of the building having a smoke....the guy just lost some credibility....

Actually Harry, when I first took over the job, we had 1 or 2 outstandings, a couple of excellents, with the majority being satisfactory and a couple of unsatisfactories. Some of the people needed help with their diet, others needed help with their strength and endurance, and no, when I took over the program it was pretty much an average group that you'd probably find out in civilian life. However, after about a year of running the program, it was several outstandings, the bulk of the command scoring excellent with one or 2 satisfactories and NOBODY failed.

But...............like I said................everyone at the command knew that I rode a bike. Matter of fact, when I got back from a road trip that went from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI, the OIC called me into his office and told me that I was going to be the new PRT coordinator because of what I'd just done.

But..............would that make me a hypocrite if I tell one command member how to eat healthy while I'm snarfing down pizza and a donut? No. Why? Because I'm ALREADY in shape and because of that, I can have just about whatever I want to eat.

But yeah...............on occasion some people would ask me why I was able to have candy bars and other stuff like that when I had told them that they had to eat fewer calories and more along the lines of salad and stuff.

My standard reply? When they were under 15 percent body fat and could score 297 or better on the PRT, they could have donuts and candy bars also.

It was either that, or tell them to ride 50-100 miles/day like I do.

Last edited:

oh gawd, spare us dots
We've seen this couple MORE times than ANY other President and First Lady because they show up on every damn show on tv and magazine at least ONCE A WEEK..They seem to believe the people really really want to see and hear their crap.:lol:

Just saw that Mrs Obama will be on Letterman this week. These people juts cannot stay off television.
The President is worse. He goes on all these talk shows for what? IMO is is "un-Presidential" It is inappropriate and offense to the Office to be doing these tv shows.
I want my president to run the country and otherwise do his job. Not going to be interviewed by some dopey talking head with a schtick and neatly combed hair.

Forum List

Back