It's Troubling that So Many Liberals Still Believe the Lockdowns Were the Right Response to COVID

Was your Temple scared so much it shuddered? The word is "shuttered".
All the Liberal Jews Masked up ( some doubled up ) & went home ( not to return until it was safe again per the Governor of California ) But Olde West ( Yes it’s Olde ) and Jones Fort and the other FFLs were open and I made it to the Big Reno Show on the Friday it opened ( before it was shut down Saturday ) and got my British L1A1 Kit ( Mostly Matching with OG Barrel and that provided me with immeasurable distraction ( Learning the FAL platform and building it up during Covid .

Trump did not hide COVID. He did what your beloved St, Fauci told him to do!
Oh look, stupid and a liar.

1715511158121.gif

You obviously cannot read a chart! That's about $150 in 2 years. Only $40 in the last year. Do you know those percentages compared to a 30% increase in the cost of food and a 50% increase in the costs of gasoline?

Thanks for proving your ignorance of reality.

Earnings have outpaced inflation since the start of the pandemic.

fredgraph.png

Earnings have outpaced inflation since the start of the pandemic.

fredgraph.png
Look who put out those statistics! Those are the same people telling you we have a vibrant economy when it takes $60.00 to fill up your tank, and a combo meal at McDonalds is over $10.00.

We took my daughter out for her birthday Friday night. The total for 4 diners, with no alcohol was $150.00 with one appetizer and no desserts. In fact, all of us ordered the same entree which was about the median for the menu. I think you and the people at the Bureau of Labor Statistics need to step away from their desks into the real world. I am sure they enjoyed their 3.1% pay raise to combat the so-called 9% inflation rate they endured.

Dummy do you seriously not get that there were huge number of excess deaths in 2020 that 2 weeks of vaccination in Dec can't possibly ever explain?

f261d7-20220923-us-excess-mortality-since-2018-2388.png

They were due to COVID.

But your statement that there were no shots in 2020 is a lie.

Own up to it, cum dumpster.

They were due to COVID.

But your statement that there were no shots in 2020 is a lie.

Own up to it, cum dumpster.

2 weeks of covid shots at the tail end of 2020? Thats what you are going to hang your hat on, even as you AGREE that those two weeks of shots couldn't possibly explain all the deaths that were were happening throughout the year?

Pretty pathetic.

Look who put out those statistics! Those are the same people telling you we have a vibrant economy when it takes $60.00 to fill up your tank, and a combo meal at McDonalds is over $10.00.

We took my daughter out for her birthday Friday night. The total for 4 diners, with no alcohol was $150.00 with one appetizer and no desserts. In fact, all of us ordered the same entree which was about the median for the menu. I think you and the people at the Bureau of Labor Statistics need to step away from their desks into the real world. I am sure they enjoyed their 3.1% pay raise to combat the so-called 9% inflation rate they endured.

What exactly makes you think that your dining is representative of general national inflation...or even your own spending?

You don't actually discuss prior prices, but lets say that dinner cost went up by 20% ($30) from 2019 and dining out makes up 10% of your annual food spending. Thats 0.2% increase over 5 years...not much to go on.

Generally it's kinda funny watching people that have never done any serious financial analisys think they have a better handle on national statistics than professional economists.

Last edited:
2 weeks of covid shots at the tail end of 2020? Thats what you are going to hang your hat on, even as you AGREE that those two weeks of shots couldn't possibly explain all the deaths that were were happening throughout the year?

Pretty pathetic.

You said no shots in 2020. That is obviously wrong.

We are not talking about the deaths, we are talking about your lie that there were no shots in 2020?

Were there shots given in 2020, yes or no?

You said no shots in 2020. That is obviously wrong.

We are not talking about the deaths, we are talking about your lie that there were no shots in 2020?

Were there shots given in 2020, yes or no?

I suggest you read and actually understand what the conversation is about before butting in.

Poster I was replying to claimed that life expectancy dropped in 2020 due to covid shots, which is obviously false because there were no shots to speak of during the year. You correcting that first covid shots started getting delivered in the last two weeks of the year refutes exactly NOTHING.

I suggest you read and actually understand what the conversation is about before butting in.

Poster I was replying to claimed that life expectancy dropped in 2020 due to covid shots, which is obviously false because there were no shots to speak of during the year. You correcting me that a some people got their first covid shot in the last two weeks of the year refutes exactly NOTHING.

I suggest you don't make blanket statements that are obviously false.

I was replying only to your statement that there were no shots in 2020. That is clearly false.

It refutes your statement, that you refuse to retract, like the slimy wibble SJW twat you are.

I suggest you don't make blanket statements that are obviously false.

I was replying only to your statement that there were no shots in 2020. That is clearly false.

It refutes your statement, that you refuse to retract, like the slimy wibble SJW twat you are.

Yep, same pathetic Marty I remember.

FACT - Covid shots timeline cannot possibly explain mortality throughout 2020.

You are just nitpicking to talk back to me, not to actually refute the point. Get lost.

You can't even admit you were wrong when it's clear as day?

Pathetic.
I was generally right - Covid shots timeline cannot possibly explain mortality throughout 2020.

Me being technically wrong that no covid shots happened in 2020 DOES NOT CHANGE THAT FACT.

Clinging to irrelvant technicallity just to talk back to me, without refuting the point of the conversation is what makes your posting so pathetic.

I was generally right - Covid shots timeline cannot possibly explain mortality throughout 2020.

Me being technically wrong that no covid shots happened in 2020 DOES NOT CHANGE THAT FACT.

Clinging to irrelvant technicallity just to talk back to me, without refuting the point of the conversation is what makes your posting so pathetic.

You were wrong on your statement. your statement didn't include any context about your previous discussion, and your blanket statement was what I was responding to.

You were WRONG. not technically wrong, not generally right, WRONG.

That you can't admit to that just shows what a narcissistic twat you are.

Forum List

Back