Michelle attacks Trump: Now she is "political fair game". She doesn't even know what she has done

MRS 'I've never been proud of my country / I wake up every morning in a house built by slaves' doesn't want to draw the ire of Trump....

Yeah watch out. Now you're really in for it.

LOL

Too funny. As if the RWNJ's haven't been attacking her since before her hubby was elected.

It isn't fact. It's all lies. Furthermore, it's nothing more than a political agenda. Universities should stick to teaching facts.

You're the one with the fancy G.E.D., why don't you actually demonstrate that "it's all lies"?
Spare me. No amount of proof would satisfy a gullible turd like you. I have better things to do than educate suckers.

You don't have any proof, so I'm asking to go to google, find something and pretend you knew it all along. You made a claim, back it up.

I'm not interested in proving it to you. No amount of proof will ever convince a left-wing douche bag that what they believe is all lies. They have impenetrable psychological defenses against anything that conflicts with their belief system. People capable of absorbing facts and logic know what I say is true. The rest are a waste of effort.
Of course not...just like the uneducated RW person that you are.

When do you ever post any evidence to support your idiotic claims, eh dingbat?

You're the one with the fancy G.E.D., why don't you actually demonstrate that "it's all lies"?
Spare me. No amount of proof would satisfy a gullible turd like you. I have better things to do than educate suckers.

You don't have any proof, so I'm asking to go to google, find something and pretend you knew it all along. You made a claim, back it up.

I'm not interested in proving it to you. No amount of proof will ever convince a left-wing douche bag that what they believe is all lies. They have impenetrable psychological defenses against anything that conflicts with their belief system. People capable of absorbing facts and logic know what I say is true. The rest are a waste of effort.
Of course not...just like the uneducated RW person that you are.

When do you ever post any evidence to support your idiotic claims, eh dingbat?

It's your claim wingnut, I don't think you have much footing to say others don't back up theirs.

Does michelle obama have a birth certificate and does she know that marrying an Kenyan citizen that she becomes a kenyan citizen?

Forum List

Back