If anyone really wonders about what Donald does all day...it's not even noon yet.

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Not even noon yet today and he's been SO BUSY.

Busy watching cable news on TV and tweeting.

If he's in meetings doing this, then he's not paying attention.

Maybe that's how the the fucking mess happened at the border with thousands of kids spread out and 2000 missing.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    Based on the Tariffs and Trade Barriers long placed on the U.S. and it great companies and workers by the European Union, if these Tariffs and Barriers are not soon broken down and removed, we will be placing a 20% Tariff on all of their cars coming into the U.S. Build them here!

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    Hope OPEC will increase output substantially. Need to keep prices down!

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    We must maintain a Strong Southern Border. We cannot allow our Country to be overrun by illegal immigrants as the Democrats tell their phony stories of sadness and grief, hoping it will help them in the elections. Obama and others had the same pictures, and did nothing about it!

4. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    80% of Mexico’s Exports come to the United States. They totally rely on us, which is fine with me. They do have, though, very strong Immigration Laws. The U.S. has pathetically weak and ineffective Immigration Laws that the Democrats refuse to help us fix. Will speak to Mexico!

5. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    Eric Trump‏Verified account @EricTrump 22h22 hours ago
    Eric Trump Retweeted CNN

Good job @FLOTUS
    1f1fa-1f1f8.png
    1f1fa-1f1f8.png
    1f1fa-1f1f8.png

Eric Trump added,

CNNVerified account @CNN
    BREAKING: First lady Melania Trump touches down in McAllen, Texas, making an unannounced trip to get a first-hand look at the crisis affecting immigrant families at the US border Melania Trump makes surprise visit to border facility - CNNPolitics

6. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    Congressman Ron DeSantis, a top student at Yale and Harvard Law School, is running for Governor of the Great State of Florida. Ron is strong on Borders, tough on Crime & big on Cutting Taxes - Loves our Military & our Vets. He will be a Great Governor & has my full Endorsement!

7. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    Congresswoman Martha Roby of Alabama has been a consistent and reliable vote for our Make America Great Again Agenda. She is in a Republican Primary run-off against a recent Nancy Pelosi voting Democrat. I fully endorse Martha for Alabama 2nd Congressional District!

8. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    Governor Henry McMaster is a truly fine man who loves the People of South Carolina. He was one of my very early supporters and truly helped me to a Big South Carolina Victory. I will see you all in S.C on Monday and Vice President Pence will be there for Henry on Saturday!

9. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    Republicans should stop wasting their time on Immigration until after we elect more Senators and Congressmen/women in November. Dems are just playing games, have no intention of doing anything to solves this decades old problem. We can pass great legislation after the Red Wave!

15,190 replies15,899 retweets55,950 likes

10. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    Elect more Republicans in November and we will pass the finest, fairest and most comprehensive Immigration Bills anywhere in the world. Right now we have the dumbest and the worst. Dems are doing nothing but Obstructing. Remember their motto, RESIST! Ours is PRODUCE!

11. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    Even if we get 100% Republican votes in the Senate, we need 10 Democrat votes to get a much needed Immigration Bill - & the Dems are Obstructionists who won’t give votes for political reasons & because they don’t care about Crime coming from Border! So we need to elect more R’s!

12. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    Our great Judge Jeanine Pirro is out with a new book, “Liars, Leakers and Liberals, the Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy,” which is fantastic. Go get it!

Last edited:
Elect more Republicans in November and we will pass the finest, fairest and most comprehensive Immigration Bills anywhere in the world.

:abgg2q.jpg:

From the baby stealer. This guy never fails to inject humor into American discourse.

• Banned
Elect more Republicans in November and we will pass the finest, fairest and most comprehensive Immigration Bills anywhere in the world.

:abgg2q.jpg:

From the baby stealer. This guy never fails to inject humor into American discourse.

He's the great negotiator. We'll never see anyone as good as he at making deals, he said.
He's yet to make a deal.
He's alienating our allies, fawning over our enemies and stealing children in order to coerce his will.
He couldn't make a deal if his lousy, grifter life depended on it.

Thank you for all that shit. I wish I could read it. But my English teacher disapproves

Obviously being Prez is not difficult at all! We’ve been lied til all these years .

Forum List

Back