Huh?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
oh yeah ...

The GOP's presumptive presidential nominee stumbled over the "Brexit" concept during an interview with reporter Michael Wolff in The Hollywood Reporter.

"And Brexit? Your position?" Wolff asked the billionaire.

"Huh?" Trump responded.

"Brexit," Wolff reiterated.

"Hmm," the real estate tycoon said.

"The Brits leaving the EU," Wolff replied.

"Oh yeah, I think they should leave," Trump said.

:lmao:

oh yeah ...

The GOP's presumptive presidential nominee stumbled over the "Brexit" concept during an interview with reporter Michael Wolff in The Hollywood Reporter.

"Huh?" Trump responded.

Pretty lazy if he claims to watch a lot of news coverage. Scary too --- actually...

oh yeah ...

"Huh?" Trump responded.

He's a rich, male, NYC version of Snowflake Snooki.

oh yeah ...

"Huh?" Trump responded.

He is totally fucking clueless. ROTFLAMAO. The perfect gop/nutter candidate.

Wow! Trump didn't know the slang term!

OMG rdean errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Siete isn't going to vote for Trump anymore thread!

So a candidate doesn't know a slang term and he's stupid. A Billionaire kinda stupid for not pulling up the Urban dictionary.

Okey dokey!

OMG rdean errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Siete isn't going to vote for Trump anymore thread!

and you dont know the difference between slang and concept ...

So a candidate doesn't know a slang term and he's stupid. A Billionaire kinda stupid for not pulling up the Urban dictionary.

Okey dokey!

The UK leaving the EU is a BFD and Brexit is not slang, it's what it's called and it's all over the fucking place. Google brexit...just google it. Then again, you didn't know what it meant either, figures.

Okey dokey!

The UK leaving the EU is a BFD and Brexit is not slang, it's what it's called and it's all over the fucking place. Google brexit...just google it. Then again, you didn't know what it meant either, figures.

just showcasing her ignorance in the urban dictionary...

I've been watching the debate on C-Span and BBC and I never heard the term "Brexit." That ain't no Goddam word.

I've been watching the debate on C-Span and BBC and I never heard the term "Brexit." That ain't no Goddam word.

BBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUMB SHITS FORM A LINE TO THE RIGHT !!!

Forum List

Back