Hillary Says She Doesn't Like Division During "Coming Out Of The Woods" Speech This Week

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Guess what. Hillary can't watch the news anymore. Neither can we. She also doesn't like division, even though she's been busy causing it behind the scenes since the election. This woman cannot be honest. She's like Obama, who regularly liked to talk about issues that they were personally responsible for as if they had nothing to do with it. It's despicable.
She actually admitted that her walking in the woods idea didn't turn out the way they had hoped.

161110194626-hillary-clinton-hike-exlarge-169.jpg

See, we told you that she was staging it, didn't we?

So basically Hillary is doing standup and trying to repair her reputation. Meanwhile, her media is so busy trashing Trump and causing hate and discontent, and just look.....as usual Hillary is above the fray acting like she hasn't had a hand in it. What a nice person......Maybe she can run against Trump in four years????

Hillary Clinton says she's 'ready to come out of the woods'
Updated 8:41 am, Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hillary Clinton says she's 'ready to come out of the woods'

58cc8e49e2f04.image.jpg

SCRANTON, Pa. (AP) — Hillary Clinton said Friday she's "ready to come out of the woods" and help Americans find common ground.

Clinton's gradual return to the public spotlight following her presidential election loss continued with a St. Patrick's Day speech in her late father's Pennsylvania hometown of Scranton.

"I'm like a lot of my friends right now, I have a hard time watching the news," Clinton told an Irish women's group.

But she urged a divided country to work together to solve problems, recalling how, as first lady, she met with female leaders working to bring peace to Northern Ireland.

"I do not believe that we can let political divides harden into personal divides. And we can't just ignore, or turn a cold shoulder to someone because they disagree with us politically," she said.

Friday night's speech was one of several she is to deliver in the coming months, including a May 26 commencement address at her alma mater, Wellesley College in Massachusetts. The Democrat also is working on a book of personal essays that will include some reflections on her loss to Donald Trump.

Clinton, who was spotted taking a walk in the woods around her hometown of Chappaqua, New York, two days after losing the election to Donald Trump, quipped she had wanted to stay in the woods, "but you can only do so much of that."

She told the Society of Irish Women that it'll be up to citizens, not a deeply polarized Washington, to bridge the political divide.

"I am ready to come out of the woods and to help shine a light on what is already happening around kitchen tables, at dinners like this, to help draw strength that will enable everybody to keep going," said Clinton.​

While I think Hillary was one of the most divisive Presidential candidates in American history, and that is including Nixon, Obama and Grover Cleveland) I think we should all give her credit for well meaning and sincerity because her words are accurate.

We have too much division, ideological Balkanization in our political process.

America is worth extending a graceful palm branch to vanquished opponents who initiate an extended hand of friendship and reconciliation, and just keep our guard up in case it is a set up.

lol.

While I think Hillary was one of the most divisive Presidential candidates in American history, and that is including Nixon, Obama and Grover Cleveland) I think we should all give her credit for well meaning and sincerity because her words are accurate.

America is worth extending a graceful palm branch to vanquished opponents who initiate an extended hand of friendship and reconciliation, and just keep our guard up in case it is a set up.

lol.
The problem with that is Hillary has friends in the media, and they are most likely doing this at her request, so I don't feel the need to listen to that lying, corrupt, politician saying "Why can't we all just get along".

lol.
It ain't gonna happen. I remember the Bush and Reagan years all to well. We had an election and the left will not accept the results and it will get progressively worse, not better. When the right loses we bitch but don't take to the streets.

lol.
The problem with that is Hillary has friends in the media, and they are most likely doing this at her request, so I don't feel the need to listen to that lying, corrupt, politician saying "Why can't we all just get along".
I am not saying take any risks that she is telling the Truth, but to simply give her some credit for at least making conciliatory sounds while we have this insane Snowflake Spasms going on.

The left was convinced that it had overcome republicans permanently. They had vanquished and buried all the conservatives. They were ready to move on to utopia.

Then they got a reality check.

lol.
I am not saying take any risks that she is telling the Truth, but to simply give her some credit for at least making conciliatory sounds while we have this insane Snowflake Spasms going on.
She doesn't deserve any credit. She accused Trump of not accepting the results of the election when she thought she was gonna win, and then turns around and helps organize a coup against him. She's full of shit.

Forum List

Back