Michelle Obama Appears at Apple Conference, Rips President Trump, what is wrong with this tranny?

Michelle Obama Just Embarrassed Herself In a HUGE WAY!

Nobody gives a damn at what this ignorant woman (if she is really a woman) has to say about anything! She ruined the school lunch system to where kids won’t touch the meals provided. I can’t think of one positive thing she did. She is the most negative, critical, piss poor excuse we’ve had for a First Lady ever!!

In comparison Melania shows class, style, grace, common sense, manners, elegance, and is in my eyes equal to Princess Diana. Melania is Americas Princess Diana – PERIOD

Melania = Class. Michelle = Ghetto Trash.
Is that broad still flapping her gums ,. I guess she is trying to raise more money for the Obamma Foundation and Shadow Gov, The Progressive just keep throwing money at OB and Fat Girl. I won't be buying a Apple Computer now.

Nobody gives a damn at what this ignorant woman (if she is really a woman) has to say about anything! She ruined the school lunch system to where kids won’t touch the meals provided. I can’t think of one positive thing she did. She is the most negative, critical, piss poor excuse we’ve had for a First Lady ever!!

In comparison Melania shows class, style, grace, common sense, manners, elegance, and is in my eyes equal to Princess Diana. Melania is Americas Princess Diana – PERIOD

So you`re dedicating the rest of your life to stalking Michelle Obama? What a pathetic creature you must be. Unlike yourself, she`s Somebody.

Micheal Obama is just so gross, so disgusting. So glad The Donald and his beautiful wife represent us instead the shit stains.
Michelle Obama More Popular Than Bill Clinton, Melania Trump

You folks are in the minority. You dislike her because of your racism and that she is a Democrat. She was a very popular first lady and is still popular. Too bad for you that you are so 'ugly and disgusting' inside and out.

No...we dislike her because she is a left wing nut who hates this country...which she stated over and over.....
Bull fuckiong shit. When you discuss her appearance & race, it has to do with a bunch of whiny assed bigots.

I find that the mamby pamby Republicans are threatened by a woman who went from Southside Chicago to Princeton & Harvard & had a very successful career. You pathetic excuses for human beings are so in doubt of any manhood you might have that you must tear down a woman is is not only smarter than any of you & could kick your asses.

Instead to flock around a woman that came here illegally ( OMG OMG illegal immigration ), posed naked, and only claim to fame is marrying a loud mouthed, bullying billionaire.

I find that the mamby pamby Republicans are threatened by a woman who went from Southside Chicago to Princeton & Harvard & had a very successful career. You pathetic excuses for human beings are so in doubt of any manhood you might have that you must tear down a woman is is not only smarter than any of you & could kick your asses.

Instead to flock around a woman that came here illegally ( OMG OMG illegal immigration ), posed naked, and only claim to fame is marrying a loud mouthed, bullying billionaire.

She had a make work job because her husband was a state Senator....how do we know it was a make work job.....? They ended the position when she left....

She had a make work job because her husband was a state Senator....how do we know it was a make work job.....? They ended the position when she left....
from Wiki:
"In 1991, she held public sector positions in the Chicago city government as an Assistant to the Mayor, and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development. In 1993, she became Executive Director for the Chicago office of Public Allies, a non-profit organization encouraging young people to work on social issues in nonprofit groups and government agencies.[26] She worked there nearly four years and set fundraising records for the organization that still stood 12 years after she left.[20]

In 1996, Obama served as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago, where she developed the University's Community Service Center.[78] In 2002, she began working for the University of Chicago Hospitals, first as executive director for community affairs and, beginning May 2005, as Vice President for Community and External Affairs.[79]"

Seems to me her career was doing very well with University Of Chicago before Obama won the 1996 election to be State Senator.

Further more, I checked out that hospital's webpage & I found this:

Leif Elsmo
Executive Director
Office of Community & External Affairs
University of Chicago Medical Center

Yes, there still is Michelle's position today.

Now what?

from Wiki:
"In 1991, she held public sector positions in the Chicago city government as an Assistant to the Mayor, and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development. In 1993, she became Executive Director for the Chicago office of Public Allies, a non-profit organization encouraging young people to work on social issues in nonprofit groups and government agencies.[26] She worked there nearly four years and set fundraising records for the organization that still stood 12 years after she left.[20]

In 1996, Obama served as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago, where she developed the University's Community Service Center.[78] In 2002, she began working for the University of Chicago Hospitals, first as executive director for community affairs and, beginning May 2005, as Vice President for Community and External Affairs.[79]"

Seems to me her career was doing very well with University Of Chicago before Obama won the 1996 election to be State Senator.

Leif Elsmo
Executive Director

Now what?

you have some catch up to do, it was proven Michelle IS a man, his name is Michael Robinson, I know...I know,..it's hard to believe, but it's true, Everything about these 2 con-men was proven to be fake, the kenyan impostor's birth certificate was proven fake, the guy' social security number is under Harrison J.Bounel,/ Michael Robinson sociale security number is under Guadelupe Megndnez,//the two little sisters have biological parents, Malia looks just like her father, Sasha looks like her mom, they see each other often in Hawaï, that's why so many trips in Hawaï, It's hard to digest ... I know ... but it's true,...Do your own researches,//ps: ( the kenyan ex-boyfriend Larry St-Clair confirmed, obama was homosexual & confirmed Michelle was a man, he was found dead not long after these confirmations,

from Wiki:

Leif Elsmo
Executive Director

Now what?

you have some catch up to do, it was proven Michelle IS a man, his name is Michael Robinson, I know...I know,..it's hard to believe, but it's true, Everything about these 2 con-men was proven to be fake, the kenyan impostor's birth certificate was proven fake, the guy' social security number is under Harrison J.Bounel,/ Michael Robinson sociale security number is under Guadelupe Megndnez,//the two little sisters have biological parents, Malia looks just like her father, Sasha looks like her mom, they see each other often in Hawaï, that's why so many trips in Hawaï, It's hard to digest ... I know ... but it's true,...Do your own researches,//ps: ( the kenyan ex-boyfriend Larry St-Clair confirmed, obama was homosexual & confirmed Michelle was a man, he was found dead not long after these confirmations,
You're an example of what Alt-Right Fake News can do to a person.

Problem up to now is that Apple's computers were the best available. But they're working on new products that will be the best thing that ever happened to makers of generic computers and open-source software. So sad to see a company cutting its own throat.

Nothing but lies from the RWNJs. Former FLOTUS is an amazing woman who worked hard to become very successful and worked very hard for the benefit of the US. Every single one of you Pooting lovers know that and THOSE are the real reason you hate her.

The current part-time wife of the fat cheeto has shown to be doing exactly what she did before - she's eye candy who shows up when she has to and then goes back to her real life of shopping and getting nails done.

Attractive? Yes. But even ^^^^ you vile traitors would look good with that much plastic surgery.

She's a whore. She took off her clothes for anybody who paid. She and her husband are not good enough to lick the feet of President and Mrs Obama. You all know that and it makes you crazy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh look, Moorelloyd be sockin'.
thumbsup.gif

Americans love Michelle (58% favorability)

Americans loathe President Tinkles (35% favorability)

President Tinkles

I LOVE IT[emoji844]

And can't wait to hear their excuses when the per tape comes out.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Freedom of speech, baby!

Get use to it.

If he ain't your President this isn't your Country so GTF out of it go move to liberal Europe where they are getting thier asses beat to a pulp let us know how a defenseless bunch of idiots works out well for you

Got some news for you feelings driven adolescents

Trump IS Your President

There was no good reason for the former First Lady to make a snotty remark about the current POTUS at an event for Apple. That's just plain churlish.

She is what she is. We have no reason to expect her to suddenly turn into a class act.

Melania Trump was a model. Many beautiful women are models. She carries herself with grace and class. She should not be compared to a very ugly, lumbering ox of a creature of dubious gender.

Or is that the whole thing all together. It's obvious Melania is a beautiful woman. Mike obama, not so much.
She's a hulk of a man.

Good for the Former FIrst Lady! :clap:

from Wiki:

Leif Elsmo
Executive Director

Now what?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You're a trumpette, aren't you? Your delusional fantasy about the Former First Lady fits right in with the typical trump tribe.

Forum List

Back