Michelle Obama Appears at Apple Conference, Rips President Trump, what is wrong with this tranny?

I find that the mamby pamby Republicans are threatened by a woman who went from Southside Chicago to Princeton & Harvard & had a very successful career. You pathetic excuses for human beings are so in doubt of any manhood you might have that you must tear down a woman is is not only smarter than any of you & could kick your asses.

Instead to flock around a woman that came here illegally ( OMG OMG illegal immigration ), posed naked, and only claim to fame is marrying a loud mouthed, bullying billionaire.

She had a make work job because her husband was a state Senator....how do we know it was a make work job.....? They ended the position when she left....
from Wiki:
"In 1991, she held public sector positions in the Chicago city government as an Assistant to the Mayor, and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development. In 1993, she became Executive Director for the Chicago office of Public Allies, a non-profit organization encouraging young people to work on social issues in nonprofit groups and government agencies.[26] She worked there nearly four years and set fundraising records for the organization that still stood 12 years after she left.[20]

In 1996, Obama served as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago, where she developed the University's Community Service Center.[78] In 2002, she began working for the University of Chicago Hospitals, first as executive director for community affairs and, beginning May 2005, as Vice President for Community and External Affairs.[79]"

Seems to me her career was doing very well with University Of Chicago before Obama won the 1996 election to be State Senator.

Further more, I checked out that hospital's webpage & I found this:

Leif Elsmo
Executive Director
Office of Community & External Affairs
University of Chicago Medical Center

Yes, there still is Michelle's position today.

Now what?

you have some catch up to do, it was proven Michelle IS a man, his name is Michael Robinson, I know...I know,..it's hard to believe, but it's true, Everything about these 2 con-men was proven to be fake, the kenyan impostor's birth certificate was proven fake, the guy' social security number is under Harrison J.Bounel,/ Michael Robinson sociale security number is under Guadelupe Megndnez,//the two little sisters have biological parents, Malia looks just like her father, Sasha looks like her mom, they see each other often in Hawaï, that's why so many trips in Hawaï, It's hard to digest ... I know ... but it's true,...Do your own researches,//ps: ( the kenyan ex-boyfriend Larry St-Clair confirmed, obama was homosexual & confirmed Michelle was a man, he was found dead not long after these confirmations,
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You're a trumpette, aren't you? Your delusional fantasy about the Former First Lady fits right in with the typical trump tribe.

I'm not sure why it's bad to be called a trumpette, but it's certainly better than to be a zombie, like basically you all Democrats are.

Last edited:
Michelle Obama Just Embarrassed Herself In a HUGE WAY!

Nobody gives a damn at what this ignorant woman (if she is really a woman) has to say about anything! She ruined the school lunch system to where kids won’t touch the meals provided. I can’t think of one positive thing she did. She is the most negative, critical, piss poor excuse we’ve had for a First Lady ever!!

In comparison Melania shows class, style, grace, common sense, manners, elegance, and is in my eyes equal to Princess Diana. Melania is Americas Princess Diana – PERIOD

Melania = Class. Michelle = Ghetto Trash.
OMG The woman who posed nude is class and the woman who is a decent lady is trash? You people are so perverted. You'll defend trump no matter what. When are you going to fess up to what we all know, he is a pig of a man with a trophy wife he doesn't even care about and the worst excuse for a US president we've ever had. He is ruining our country.

Where your whole rant fails is that Michelle is not a decent lady. She's an America-hating racist piece of garbage.

Who cares what that sad hag has to say?

M_Obama_SaltMonster.jpg

Forum List

Back