Michelle Obama Appears at Apple Conference, Rips President Trump, what is wrong with this tranny?

Amerifalcon

Rookie
Jun 7, 2017
Michelle Obama Just Embarrassed Herself In a HUGE WAY!

Nobody gives a damn at what this ignorant woman (if she is really a woman) has to say about anything! She ruined the school lunch system to where kids won’t touch the meals provided. I can’t think of one positive thing she did. She is the most negative, critical, piss poor excuse we’ve had for a First Lady ever!!

In comparison Melania shows class, style, grace, common sense, manners, elegance, and is in my eyes equal to Princess Diana. Melania is Americas Princess Diana – PERIOD

Melania = Class. Michelle = Ghetto Trash.

Melania Trump was a model. Many beautiful women are models. She carries herself with grace and class. She should not be compared to a very ugly, lumbering ox of a creature of dubious gender.

Or is that the whole thing all together. It's obvious Melania is a beautiful woman. Mike obama, not so much.

Nobody gives a damn at what this ignorant woman (if she is really a woman) has to say about anything! She ruined the school lunch system to where kids won’t touch the meals provided. I can’t think of one positive thing she did. She is the most negative, critical, piss poor excuse we’ve had for a First Lady ever!!

In comparison Melania shows class, style, grace, common sense, manners, elegance, and is in my eyes equal to Princess Diana. Melania is Americas Princess Diana – PERIOD

How long can she get away with crying about being out of the white house?

• Banned

3050dc8e3b0c949dcc7e9c9c5a5f1d37_full.jpg

melania_-_copie_2.jpg

Melania-Trump-Nude-Sexy-3.jpg

Nothing like "class" right Cupcake?

you have some catch up to do, it was proven Michelle IS a man, his name is Michael Robinson, I know...I know,..it's hard to believe, but it's true, Everything about these 2 con-men was proven to be fake, the kenyan impostor's birth certificate was proven fake, the guy' social security number is under Harrison J.Bounel,/ Michael Robinson sociale security number is under Guadelupe Megndnez,//the two little sisters have biological parents, Malia looks just like her father, Sasha looks like her mom, they see each other often in Hawaï, that's why so many trips in Hawaï, It's hard to digest ... I know ... but it's true,...Do your own researches,//ps: ( the kenyan ex-boyfriend Larry St-Clair confirmed, obama was homosexual & confirmed Michelle was a man, he was found dead not long after these confirmations,

OMG The woman who posed nude is class and the woman who is a decent lady is trash? You people are so perverted. You'll defend trump no matter what. When are you going to fess up to what we all know, he is a pig of a man with a trophy wife he doesn't even care about and the worst excuse for a US president we've ever had. He is ruining our country.

Michael Obama had the most permanently constipated expression on its face I've ever seen in a 1st lady.

Micheal Obama is just so gross, so disgusting. So glad The Donald and his beautiful wife represent us instead the shit stains.

OMG The woman who posed nude is class and the woman who is a decent lady is trash? You people are so perverted. You'll defend trump no matter what. When are you going to fess up to what we all know, he is a pig of a man with a trophy wife he doesn't even care about and the worst excuse for a US president we've ever had. He is ruining our country.

Apparently, posing nude is how Melania Trump could prove her womanhood. Has Michelle Obama ever posed nude? Hmmmmm. Makes her suspect in the eyes of the racist Neanderthals.

It is the steroids...she is going to be trying out for the Bears next year and she is bulking up...more than usual........

Micheal Obama is just so gross, so disgusting. So glad The Donald and his beautiful wife represent us instead the shit stains.
Michelle Obama More Popular Than Bill Clinton, Melania Trump

You folks are in the minority. You dislike her because of your racism and that she is a Democrat. She was a very popular first lady and is still popular. Too bad for you that you are so 'ugly and disgusting' inside and out.

No...we dislike her because she is a left wing nut who hates this country...which she stated over and over.....

Remember.....obama married her because she had the right skin color to be a political wife in racial Chicago politics....their marriage is as real as the clinton's marriage is....

You folks are in the minority. You dislike her because of your racism and that she is a Democrat. She was a very popular first lady and is still popular. Too bad for you that you are so 'ugly and disgusting' inside and out.

No previous WH ex-occupants have spoken badly about the present President of the United States of America because they know that by so doing they are attacking our political system and giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States, and we have plenty of them.

Both of those walking wastes of flesh are American haters and traitors.

No...we dislike her because she is a left wing nut who hates this country...which she stated over and over.....
This post is competely nonsensical. It illustrates the limited intellectual capabilities of an emotional, angry and bitter child over not getting his way. It's really laughable.

Obama must cry himself to sleep every night knowing he can't stop trump from reserving his legacy..

This post is competely nonsensical. It illustrates the limited intellectual capabilities of an emotional, angry and bitter child over not getting his way. It's really laughable.

That would be Obama.. He has no class and joined the three stooges to form a resistance.. Unheard of..

Oh look, Moorelloyd be sockin'.
thumbsup.gif

Americans love Michelle (58% favorability)

Americans loathe President Tinkles (35% favorability)

Forum List

Back