Michele Bachmann considering presidential bid

Well hell, why not? Even Rick Santorum is supposedly running. Bring out all the loonies you can find, it'll make the sane ones look better. :lol:

didn't he get removed some time ago?

whew, now there's a guy I'd want to stand next to while I was trying to win the bid.

Yea, in '06. He was bass ackwards in that he kept tryna equate homosexuality with bestiality.:lol::cuckoo:

I don't care how right he is/was on everything else. I'm glad my state is ride of em.

ABC News says U.S. Rep. Michelle Bachmann is considering running for president and will confer this month with GOP officials in Iowa about her prospects in that early caucus state.

Citing an unnamed "source close to the three-term congresswoman," the network said in a report Wednesday that Bachmann will hold "multiple meetings to seek advice from political forces there and party elders close to the caucus process before coming to a final decision regarding a potential presidential run."

ABC News

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my goodness, stop the insanity before it starts.

I like it. I'd especially love to see her debate some of them Repubs.

Well hell, why not? Even Rick Santorum is supposedly running. Bring out all the loonies you can find, it'll make the sane ones look better. :lol:

whew, now there's a guy I'd want to stand next to while I was trying to win the bid.

Yea, in '06. He was bass ackwards in that he kept tryna equate homosexuality with bestiality.:lol::cuckoo:

I don't care how right he is/was on everything else. I'm glad my state is ride of em.

I thought that was the guy. he was koo koo for kookoo puffs alright. One of those rabid social conservatives.

If Bachman gets the nomination I will start a movement, like the birther movement, demanding she show proof of having taken the MMPI and the graph of her responses [I suspect a picture of the Saw Tooth Mountains would look similar].

Not me. I will donate to her (and Caribou Barbie's) campaigns. Run, ladies, I said RUN!!!

Always keep in mind that half of all voters are below average intelligence. Remember how many voted for Sharon Angle and Christine O'Donnell?
You are correct.

Look at all those who voted for Barack Obama!

Like I said, they make the sane ones look better...;)

Yeah, Bob Casey took him out. Although dead baby creepiness aside, by the time PA folks figured out he didn't even have a residence in the state anymore and listened while he blamed Katrina on deh gheys, a dead dog probably could have defeated him.

But I think he already went to Iowa. :lol:

Yeah, Bob Casey took him out. Although dead baby creepiness aside, by the time PA folks figured out he didn't even have a residence in the state anymore and listened while he blamed Katrina on deh gheys, a dead dog probably could have defeated him.

Isn't he one of FOX's Golden Boys/Gals?

I have no idea. I don't watch FOX. He's a piece of work, though.

ABC News says U.S. Rep. Michelle Bachmann is considering running for president and will confer this month with GOP officials in Iowa about her prospects in that early caucus state.

Citing an unnamed "source close to the three-term congresswoman," the network said in a report Wednesday that Bachmann will hold "multiple meetings to seek advice from political forces there and party elders close to the caucus process before coming to a final decision regarding a potential presidential run."

ABC News

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my goodness, stop the insanity before it starts.
I think it's a little-too-late, for that.....

:eusa_eh:

Everything bad that happens to America is the gay fault.

9/11? gays. Muslims hate gays more than anyone, that's why the killed all those people.
unemployment? gay mexicans. you know; Broke wetback mounting, and all that.

~~~~~

There's a special place in hell for arrogant jackasses like that, and it is totally FABULOUS!

I have no idea. I don't watch FOX. He's a piece of work, though.

no he's not on FOX.

If Bachman gets the nomination I will start a movement, like the birther movement, demanding she show proof of having taken the MMPI and the graph of her responses [I suspect a picture of the Saw Tooth Mountains would look similar].

Not me. I will donate to her (and Caribou Barbie's) campaigns. Run, ladies, I said RUN!!!

Always keep in mind that half of all voters are below average intelligence. Remember how many voted for Sharon Angle and Christine O'Donnell?

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

RIP George Carlin.

It already started in 2008 when you Libs fell in love with a guy just because he was black.

Stop the Racial and Gender insanity!

Liberals are racist because they voted for a smart guy who happens to be black.

Republicans hate the black guy, they don't care how smart he is.

The GOP is 90% white and boy, do they get steamed when you point that out.

Believe me, we'll put Michelle through the same gauntlet that you guys put Obama through.

Forum List

Back