Michele Bachmann considering presidential bid

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
ABC News says U.S. Rep. Michelle Bachmann is considering running for president and will confer this month with GOP officials in Iowa about her prospects in that early caucus state.

Citing an unnamed "source close to the three-term congresswoman," the network said in a report Wednesday that Bachmann will hold "multiple meetings to seek advice from political forces there and party elders close to the caucus process before coming to a final decision regarding a potential presidential run."

ABC News

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my goodness, stop the insanity before it starts.

It already started in 2008 when you Libs fell in love with a guy just because he was black.

Stop the Racial and Gender insanity!

It already started in 2008 when you Libs fell in love with a guy just because he was black.

I guess you decided to have your early cup of fail this morning. Don't Taz Me Bro isn't a Liberal, and Liberals didn't "fall in love with Obama because he was black". Both statements on your part are quite ignorant.

OK. Yea, put up, Michelle. Let's see what you got. I have no issue with her throwing her hat in the ring. She won't make it past first base but that's fine.

If Bachman gets the nomination I will start a movement, like the birther movement, demanding she show proof of having taken the MMPI and the graph of her responses [I suspect a picture of the Saw Tooth Mountains would look similar].

If Bachman gets the nomination I will start a movement, like the birther movement, demanding she show proof of having taken the MMPI and the graph of her responses [I suspect a picture of the Saw Tooth Mountains would look similar].

Not me. I will donate to her (and Caribou Barbie's) campaigns. Run, ladies, I said RUN!!!

Not me. I will donate to her (and Caribou Barbie's) campaigns. Run, ladies, I said RUN!!!

Always keep in mind that half of all voters are below average intelligence. Remember how many voted for Sharon Angle and Christine O'Donnell?

Always keep in mind that half of all voters are below average intelligence. Remember how many voted for Sharon Angle and Christine O'Donnell?

I do! And I also know that as soon as the GOP puts one of these bimbos on their ticket, the intelligent people will run SCREAMING to the polls to make sure they never get elected. Strategery!

A. I'm not a liberal; I'm a libertarian you dufus. B. I never voted for Obama and never will.

car_fail-14140.jpg

ABC News says U.S. Rep. Michelle Bachmann is considering running for president and will confer this month with GOP officials in Iowa about her prospects in that early caucus state.

Citing an unnamed "source close to the three-term congresswoman," the network said in a report Wednesday that Bachmann will hold "multiple meetings to seek advice from political forces there and party elders close to the caucus process before coming to a final decision regarding a potential presidential run."

ABC News

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my goodness, stop the insanity before it starts.

Yessireee........ A Palin-Bachman or Bachman-Palin ticket. And Obama wins 57 states.

Forum List

Back