Michael Steele: LaPierre's Statements "Disturbing"

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Former RNC Chairman Michael Steele called the National Rifle Association Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre’s press conference Friday “very haunting and very disturbing,” in the wake of the Dec. 14 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
“I don’t even know where to begin. As a supporter of the Second Amendment and a supporter of the NRA — even though I’m not a member of the NRA — I just found it very haunting and very disturbing that our country now is talking about arming our teachers and our principals in classrooms,” Steele said on MSNBC immediately after LaPierre finished his comments.

Read more: Michael Steele: NRA presser was ?disturbing? - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

I wonder if Michael can explain Chicago. Better yet Jillian, can you explain Chicago?

Teachers should not be responsible for security with guns. It's not their job. They have enough on their plate. NRA is absolutely out of touch with their statement this time around....

1236646217949.gif

He's on MSNBC

Well he's a near total failure, so he has the credentials. :lol:

Steele ran the RNC when they won in 2010. So then they hired Priebus.

How'd that work out? I haven't caught up on the news for last month.
Steele was also the RNC head in 2006 & 2008...How'd those elections shake out?

BTW, 2010 was an off-year election, almost always a boon to the party that is out of power.

Forum List

Back