Ruh Roh Shaggy...Americans like the NRA in new Ramussen poll...antis pull out hair...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...after 3 years of NRA hate coming from the anti civil rights groups who attack the 2nd Amendment and the NRA...what was the effect....more Americans think the NRA is a good group.....

Why? Because most Americans have a brain....

POLL: More than 60% of Americans See NRA as Good Guys

A Rassmussen Poll released last week must have gun grabbers scratching their heads and calculating ways to manipulate their talking points accordingly.

In a telephone poll conducted by New York Daily News/Rasmussen Reports between November 30 – December 1, 2015 found that 61% of American adults agree with the statement, “The NRA supports gun policies that make all Americans safer.” That includes 35% who strongly agree.

That’s a 12% increase since 2012, when a poll conducted the same time three years ago after the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut. At that time, 49% of Americans viewed the NRA favorably, while 41% shared an unfavorable view of the organization.

When NRA Vice President Wayne LaPierre said, “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun,” at a media event, it was interrupted by protesters. One protester held a banner reading, “N.R.A. Killing Our Kids.”

In 2012, when the NRA endorsed armed guards at schools following the Connecticut incident, the statement was immediately met with skepticism and even calls that the NRA VP was ‘delusional’. Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey said arming schools ‘would not make them safer’.

However, a Rasmussen Reports survey conducted less than a month after Sandy Hook showed 62% of parents of school-aged children confirming they would feel safer with an armed security guard at their child’s school. Only 22% said they would feel safer if their child attended a gun-free school.

Fast forwarding to 2015, a November poll showed 75% of likely American voters now consider the right to bear arms important, including 54% who feel that right is very important, these polls continue to show a trend. That’s a 7% increase from three years ago when the question was first asked, when 68% rated gun rights important, including 49% who said it is very important.

Rasmussen? I'm sure their NRA love-fest poll is totally honest. Funny...

Yeah....how is that exactly.........? Rasmussen is now on the payroll of the NRA....you guys are sooo cute when you are acting stupid.....

Yeah....how is that exactly.........? Rasmussen is now on the payroll of the NRA....you guys are sooo cute when you are acting stupid.....
They don't act, they really are that stupid.

It is the Christmas season....even though they do not believe in it, I am trying to get in the spirit....so pointing out they are really that stupid seemed out of season........( you are right though)

No the NRA and Planned Parenthood are pretty much the 2 most supported lobbies in America.

Well...the NRA seeks to save lives....planned murder seeks to end them.........

And more Americans believe in defunding the murder mills of planned murderhood........

Poll: Most Americans SUPPORT Republican Plan To Defund Planned Parenthood

It is the Christmas season....even though they do not believe in it, I am trying to get in the spirit....so pointing out they are really that stupid seemed out of season........( you are right though)
Lol keep it up man. Let's get some more guns into circulation. Buy the ticket take the ride!

No the NRA and Planned Parenthood are pretty much the 2 most supported lobbies in America.

Well...the NRA seeks to save lives....planned murder seeks to end them.........

And more Americans believe in defunding the murder mills of planned murderhood........

Poll: Most Americans SUPPORT Republican Plan To Defund Planned Parenthood

Lol keep it up man. Let's get some more guns into circulation. Buy the ticket take the ride!
Perfect example ^^^^^

Forum List

Back