Michael Savage Attacked

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012

1. Conservative talk-radio host Michael Savage — a big supporter of Republican President Donald Trump — said he was physically attacked by a 6-foot, 5-inch man as he left a northern California restaurant Tuesday night, the San Jose Mercury News reported.

Savage released a statement to the 415 Media blog, saying he was leaving Servino Ristorante in Tiburon “when a total stranger followed me out of the restaurant and confronted me.”
    Savage said the man asked, “Are you Michael Weeener?” referring to Savage’s given name (Michael Weiner).

The host of “The Savage Nation” said he turned to the man and said, “Go away, I don’t know who you are.”

At that point, Savage told the blog he turned to leave, and “he pushed me and I fell down. He moved toward me to push me down, and he shoved my 10-pound poodle out of the way to get to me. He has lied and said I pushed him. That is absurd. Both of my hands were holding onto things!”

Savage’s attorney Daniel Horowitz told the Mercury News it’s unlikely his client acted aggressively toward the reportedly much larger man, as 75-year-old Savage is 5 feet, 6 inches tall — and had a bag of leftover food in one hand and his toy poodle in the other.

Horowitz told the paper another restaurant customer intervened, only to be punched in the face by Savage’s attacker. Police told the Mercury News that Savage and his alleged assailant placed each other under citizen’s arrest and were released at the scene.

“We’re going to seek felony charges against the man and we’re going to investigate this as a hate crime because of Michael’s political views,”

Hopefully this freaken animal will be incarcerated for a long time. MR Savage is a 74 year old man and I am 100% sure he was not out there picking a fight with a much younger and a mentally unstable individual. If this fool did something like this to an older man, or woman minding their own business eating in a restaurant where I live there would be a real good chance he would have been shot. I am a firm believer in conceal carry and stand your ground laws, thank God my state has those laws on the books.

He's been taking about it since noon. California law is very weird. It was considered a misdemeanor and the guy not arrested. But his lawyer was saying kicking the dog could have been worse.

Michael Weiner (Savage)..... I wonder if he is related to Anthony the pervert Weiner....aka Carlos Danger? ..... :dunno:

The way the little Juden runs his mouth on the radio. I'm surprised he hasn't suffered several beatdowns over the years. ..... :cool:

Roughing up an elderly man and his little dog is out of control.

Little old man runs his mouth and is disciplined. Should not have happened. But . . . you know what can happen when you run your mouth.

Michael Weiner (Savage)..... I wonder if he is related to Anthony the pervert Weiner....aka Carlos Danger? ..... :dunno:

The way the little Juden runs his mouth on the radio. I'm surprised he hasn't suffered several beatdowns over the years. ..... :cool:

Yes its so surprising with so many liberals and progressives living here.

Roughing up an elderly man and his little dog is out of control.

It reflects the entitlement of the left wing. If you espouse a different view from them you are no longer black, no longer hispanic, no longer a woman, no longer and elderly citizen and they are justified to push you to the ground.

Yes its so surprising with so many liberals and progressives living here.
Under Rocks I might add.

Little old man runs his mouth and is disciplined. Should not have happened. But . . . you know what can happen when you run your mouth.

And who is the judge of What running your mouth is? BTW, You run your mouth a lot around here, I have noticed it for some time. If you do this often in everyday life expect someone to assault you sometime.
I suppose you know better than everyone else what happens from experience, obviously

And who is the judge of What running your mouth is? BTW, You run your mouth a lot around here, I have noticed it for some time. If you do this often in everyday life expect someone to assault you sometime.
I suppose you know better than everyone else what happens from experience, obviously
You run your mouth, you got to be ready to defend yourself, yes. See, you are not completely without reason, dog.

Hopefully this freaken animal will be incarcerated for a long time. MR Savage is a 74 year old man and I am 100% sure he was not out there picking a fight with a much younger and a mentally unstable individual. If this fool did something like this to an older man, or woman minding their own business eating in a restaurant where I live there would be a real good chance he would have been shot. I am a firm believer in conceal carry and stand your ground laws, thank God my state has those laws on the books.
And Republicans are called deplorables...there is no sense is this type of behaviour. Jail time.

Last edited:

You run your mouth, you got to be ready to defend yourself, yes. See, you are not completely without reason, dog.

Well some of us believe in free speech, which does not involve getting in someones face or blocking traffic.

Last time I checked, Savage has done none of that. He has a radio station which you are free to turn off. So using my reason, I see you must also agree if its just fine to beat black lives matter protestors when they are running their mouth correct? If one of them was to shout in my face I would be justified to punch the guy?

Whats clear, is yo pretend to be a liberal, but you really love anarchy. Go see a psycologist and a counselor, maybe try a sweat lodge and shaman as well. Peace to you.

Sounds like someone making a hate crime argument!

Forum List

Back