Michael Savage Attacked

Are you happy the guy also punched another man in the face? hurt a little dog? maybe this man was imbalanced and a threat to other people, seeing as the attack was unprovoked. So your happy the police let the guy go as well? Liberals on this thread are showing an imbalance hardly seen in nature, its quite fantastic.

Little old man runs his mouth and is disciplined. Should not have happened. But . . . you know what can happen when you run your mouth.
That's crap. You don't rough someone up just because they are obnoxious.
You would think not, but yet it happens all the time.

Yes, it does, and the beaters are progressives and the beatees are innocent.

The Beatles are never innocent

Every high profile conservative speaker has been a victim of assault on a college campus according to David Horowitz. Obviously some high profile conservatives have been attacked on the street. So far the left apparently considers criminal behavior to be political payback and a legitimate expression of free speech as long as the victim is conservative.

Let’s play the teabagger(conservative) game. He should be responsible for his own actions. Maybe he shouldn’t shoot his big mouth of all the time. Then he wouldn’t piss people off and get his ass kicked.

Maybe he needs to stay in better shape, he wouldn’t get his ass kicked, maybe he needs a bigger dog to protect him. He wouldn’t get his ass kicked, maybe he needs to hire a body guard.

You know your right wing fools , personal responsibility.

This is a joke. All of you worried over ONE guy getting beat up but its ok to take health care away from millions and ruin the environment for millions for profit of the wealthy.

So stick your comment of entitelement in your "the gropenfuherers" well used rectum.

Excuse me while I don’t show a great deal of compassion for one asshole.
You cyrbaby!

GuyNk.gif

Roughing up an elderly man and his little dog is out of control.

It reflects the entitlement of the left wing. If you espouse a different view from them you are no longer black, no longer hispanic, no longer a woman, no longer and elderly citizen and they are justified to push you to the ground.

Are you happy the guy also punched another man in the face? hurt a little dog? maybe this man was imbalanced and a threat to other people, seeing as the attack was unprovoked. So your happy the police let the guy go as well? Liberals on this thread are showing an imbalance hardly seen in nature, its quite fantastic.
After making a living from years of spreading hatred and bigotry to masses of vulnerable rubes that make up the GOP base, he should feel relieved that a punch is the only thing that's happened to him.

Well... besides being kicked off of TV and banned from the UK.

Little old man runs his mouth and is disciplined. Should not have happened. But . . . you know what can happen when you run your mouth.

And who is the judge of What running your mouth is? BTW, You run your mouth a lot around here, I have noticed it for some time. If you do this often in everyday life expect someone to assault you sometime.
I suppose you know better than everyone else what happens from experience, obviously
You run your mouth, you got to be ready to defend yourself, yes. See, you are not completely without reason, dog.

Well some of us believe in free speech, which does not involve getting in someones face or blocking traffic.

Last time I checked, Savage has done none of that. He has a radio station which you are free to turn off. So using my reason, I see you must also agree if its just fine to beat black lives matter protestors when they are running their mouth correct? If one of them was to shout in my face I would be justified to punch the guy?

Whats clear, is yo pretend to be a liberal, but you really love anarchy. Go see a psycologist and a counselor, maybe try a sweat lodge and shaman as well. Peace to you.
(1) Not all speech is protected under the 1st Amendment. (2) Savage can say whatever he wants on his station, and the FTC, if it has the balls, can step it. So far, they have not. (3) You BLM comment is a fallacy of false equivalency: they are not equivalent. (4) I am not a liberal at all. I am GOP. (5) Learn to spell psychologist.

That's crap. You don't rough someone up just because they are obnoxious.
You would think not, but yet it happens all the time.

Yes, it does, and the beaters are progressives and the beatees are innocent.
Far Right dumba alert.

Every high profile conservative speaker has been a victim of assault on a college campus according to David Horowitz. Obviously some high profile conservatives have been attacked on the street. So far the left apparently considers criminal behavior to be political payback and a legitimate expression of free speech as long as the victim is conservative.
I know. He said, "according to david horowitz." Yeah, it's got people giggling.

Let’s play the teabagger(conservative) game. He should be responsible for his own actions. Maybe he shouldn’t shoot his big mouth of all the time. Then he wouldn’t piss people off and get his ass kicked.

Maybe he needs to stay in better shape, he wouldn’t get his ass kicked, maybe he needs a bigger dog to protect him. He wouldn’t get his ass kicked, maybe he needs to hire a body guard.

You know your right wing fools , personal responsibility.

This is a joke. All of you worried over ONE guy getting beat up but its ok to take health care away from millions and ruin the environment for millions for profit of the wealthy.

So stick your comment of entitelement in your "the gropenfuherers" well used rectum.

Excuse me while I don’t show a great deal of compassion for one asshole.
You cyrbaby!

GuyNk.gif

Roughing up an elderly man and his little dog is out of control.

It reflects the entitlement of the left wing. If you espouse a different view from them you are no longer black, no longer hispanic, no longer a woman, no longer and elderly citizen and they are justified to push you to the ground.

Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton, Jake Tapper, etc. are every bit as offensive as Michael Savage.

None of them and neither their dogs have ever been attacked by anyone who disagreed with their political views.

Forum List

Back