Michael Moore anonymously pays the medical premiums of his biggest critic

Pass the bottle this a
Righties are so twisted up with pure hatred, they can't even loosen their sphincters even for a second to admit that a Liberal just did a good thing. This is just too hard for Righties to do.

I am left handed------I do not hate right handed people----even when they are seated on my left at the dinner table------shoving at my elbow with their BIG RIGHT ARMS -------right handed people are so rude-----but I do not hate them

Uhm, I didn't mean those kinds of Righties, Khavver!

THOSE ARE THE RIGHTIES that have oppressed me ------all my life----them and their lecture hall seats with the little attached platform on the RIGHT------and those lousy for RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE notebooks ------with big rings jutting into my left hand-------so I can't write---------long ago they even put the INK wells on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE DESK---------I was lucky to have lived in the ball point pen age

wow, you're oppressing us with that all that nonsense . sheeesh
have another: :alcoholic: You oppressed me so much, I'm going to have one or two

pass the bottle this way--------aim for my left hand

Good for Michael Moore, nice that he did something good with his ill gotten gains.

Now...

WHY IN THE FUCK IS THIS IN CURRENT EVENTS? IT IS A STORY FROM 2007!

Good for Michael Moore, nice that he did something good with his ill gotten gains.

Now...

WHY IN THE FUCK IS THIS IN CURRENT EVENTS? IT IS A STORY FROM 2007!

because it came the Guano. NUFF said

Pass the bottle this a
Righties are so twisted up with pure hatred, they can't even loosen their sphincters even for a second to admit that a Liberal just did a good thing. This is just too hard for Righties to do.

I am left handed------I do not hate right handed people----even when they are seated on my left at the dinner table------shoving at my elbow with their BIG RIGHT ARMS -------right handed people are so rude-----but I do not hate them

Uhm, I didn't mean those kinds of Righties, Khavver!

THOSE ARE THE RIGHTIES that have oppressed me ------all my life----them and their lecture hall seats with the little attached platform on the RIGHT------and those lousy for RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE notebooks ------with big rings jutting into my left hand-------so I can't write---------long ago they even put the INK wells on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE DESK---------I was lucky to have lived in the ball point pen age

wow, you're oppressing us with that all that nonsense . sheeesh
have another: :alcoholic: You oppressed me so much, I'm going to have one or two

pass the bottle this way--------aim for my left hand

naaa, I drink from a glass, but thanks. that was sweet

YOU are in your right brain. Me, I'm ambidextrous, I use my entire brain.

It clearly illustrates the difference between liberals and conservatives.

Filmmaker Michael Moore has come to the rescue of his harshest critic.

Michael Moore anonymously pays the medical premiums of his biggest critic

Now watch the attacks on the source not on the story
so did he do this out of the goodness of his heart, or did he have an agenda?...

We don't know. Probably not.

But what we do know, that the NY Daily has already admitted, is that the information did not come from him. Maybe he didn't want anyone to know.
sorry i cant believe that....moore is just a little to one sided to think he has redeeming character....he knew....

Yeah, so anonymous here's the Screaming Headlines about it.

if he really cared he would have paid 100 peoples bills. Hell he could sell off one his NINE houses to do that

You are a truly stupid person.

From the link in posting 2:

"We can now confirm to Kenefick that his secret benefactor is none other than the dreaded, detestable, loathsome Michael Moore.

Moore didn't contact us. We heard it on our own. Yesterday, his reps said they couldn't reach the director, who is in France getting ready for tomorrow's screening at Cannes of his new movie, "Sicko.""

So, Moore didn't have anything to do with this getting out.

Had you just taken 2 minutes of your life to actually read something instead of pulling boogers out of your nose, you would have known this.

You have no empathy for anyone, anywhere. You are a 24/7 hate-spewing maching. You are the perfect Trumpublican. You definitely picked the right party.

Yeah, because it's TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE that Moore could have arranged for a leak...no, that could NEVER happen!

Fuckin' idiot.

Forum List

Back