"The Smartest Guy In The Room ..."

... is arguably working for the other side, against American interests.

Obama Admits Lifting Sanctions Against Iran Will Fund Terror

Once again Breitbart is caught lying since Obama didn't admit anything of the sort.

He stated that Iran had continued to fund terrorism irrespective of financial conditions and that lifting sanctions won't make any difference at all.

And yes, the OP is a gullible fool for swallowing discredited Breitbart's disinformation.

He stated that Iran had continued to fund terrorism irrespective of financial conditions and that lifting sanctions won't make any difference at all

De, you seriously can't believe that garbage, can you? Here, let me common core it for you...

I love caramel apples. I have enough to buy 3 @ $1.00 each. Mommy just gave me $10.00. I am going to buy 10 caramel apples now! Get it?

Here is another trick on you.
Iran has 20,000 centrifuges. Obama's plan is to reduce them to 9,000 centrifuges. Good, right? Not so fast:

Iran needs 30,000 to produce energy to power the country.
They need 9,000. to produce bombs. Get it?

He stated that Iran had continued to fund terrorism irrespective of financial conditions and that lifting sanctions won't make any difference at all

De, you seriously can't believe that garbage, can you? Here, let me common core it for you...

I love caramel apples. I have enough to buy 3 @ $1.00 each. Mommy just gave me $10.00. I am going to buy 10 caramel apples now! Get it?

Here is another trick on you.
Iran has 20,000 centrifuges. Obama's plan is to reduce them to 9,000 centrifuges. Good, right? Not so fast:

Iran needs 30,000 to produce energy to power the country.
They need 9,000. to produce bombs. Get it?

Breitbart lied about what Obama actually said.

Like the OP you are gullible enough to swallow those lies without even stopping to consider the discredited source.

Clearly, Obama switched sides and is supporting his Death to American brothers in Jihad

He stated that Iran had continued to fund terrorism irrespective of financial conditions and that lifting sanctions won't make any difference at all.

Wrong. Try reading the article and get back to me.

Call out threads about me should be moved to the FZ. lol.

LOL! of course he does... .

Look, obama is very close to being openly recognized as an enemy insurgent and to be fair, that's because obama IS an enemy insurgent.

If he denies the irrefutable, he tears away that remaining film of doubt on which the most profoundly foolish of his sycophants are presently stationed and his ass is in his way to the trial and summary execution.

obama needs for him to be gone from office when the consequences of his policies explode in our national face, but it appears that chaos is doing its thing and it is entirely possible that we will see the justice which should have come to Clinton 20 years ago, coming to his administrative carbon copy.

It still boggles the mind that Bush did not prosecute Clinton for his crimes in office, post 9-11. But that's water long since having passed under the bridge. We'll see if they get away with doing the same dam' thing, a generation later.

[obama] stated that Iran had continued to fund terrorism irrespective of financial conditions and that lifting sanctions won't make any difference at all.

Thus the 150 billion upon which "The Deal" is centered, will therefore be used to do what Iran is already doing: Pursuing Nuclear Warheads and prosecuting a war against Christians and Jews... .

ROFLMNAO!

Folks, these poor creatures are HELPLESS!

Which part of this statement by Obama in the linked OP article do you need an adult to explain to you?

In attempting to defend the Iran deal, Obama told the BBC Friday that terror groups already have access to advanced weaponry, and that the nuclear accord would not change that dynamic too much. “Hezbollah for example, threatening to fire missiles at Israel, has no shortage of resources,” he said. “We have seen that even in times of distress, Iran is able to allocate resources in what it sees as its strategic priority.”

I'm shocked, totally shock I tell ya .................. this just floors me................... I can't imagine an American president doing such a thing. ........ Geez .......

Except that it never happened!
Of course I was being sarcastic in my comment to him. Didn't you catch the sarcasm?

I'm shocked, totally shock I tell ya .................. this just floors me................... I can't imagine an American president doing such a thing. ........ Geez .......

Except that it never happened!
Of course I was being sarcastic in my comment to him. Didn't you catch the sarcasm?

Oops!

Mea culpa!

:oops:

Which part of this statement by Obama in the linked OP article do you need an adult to explain to you?

In attempting to defend the Iran deal, Obama told the BBC Friday that terror groups already have access to advanced weaponry, and that the nuclear accord would not change that dynamic too much. “Hezbollah for example, threatening to fire missiles at Israel, has no shortage of resources,” he said. “We have seen that even in times of distress, Iran is able to allocate resources in what it sees as its strategic priority.”
Obama would like us to believe his give away deal with Iran will have no influence on their support of terrorism but you can't suddenly free up $150 billion dollars to them and end missile and arms sanctions and NOT make their
sponsorship of terrorism even more problematic.

It's like saying your teenager was sneaking out and drinking booze before
so your providing him now with your car and ATM card won't matter any.
It's laughable.

There is a difference between - as you put it - "He stated that Iran had continued to fund terrorism irrespective of financial conditions and that lifting sanctions won't make any difference at all." and "the nuclear accord would not change that dynamic too much".

To provide ANY advantage to the world's most active terror regime is not in America's interest, and certainly when he negotiated nothing in return.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back