Michael Moore anonymously pays the medical premiums of his biggest critic

Yeah, so anonymous here's the Screaming Headlines about it.

if he really cared he would have paid 100 peoples bills. Hell he could sell off one his NINE houses to do that

You are a truly stupid person.

From the link in posting 2:

"We can now confirm to Kenefick that his secret benefactor is none other than the dreaded, detestable, loathsome Michael Moore.

Moore didn't contact us. We heard it on our own. Yesterday, his reps said they couldn't reach the director, who is in France getting ready for tomorrow's screening at Cannes of his new movie, "Sicko.""

So, Moore didn't have anything to do with this getting out.

Had you just taken 2 minutes of your life to actually read something instead of pulling boogers out of your nose, you would have known this.

You have no empathy for anyone, anywhere. You are a 24/7 hate-spewing maching. You are the perfect Trumpublican. You definitely picked the right party.

GOP_Trump_ElephantDailyKos.jpg

Wow...you are pretty fucking stupid........no wonder you support the democrats.....

The NY Daily is saying that the information did not come from him.

Question: are you brain-dead, or just a zombie?

It's not really "anonymous" if you arrange for someone to find out who gave the money. Nothing but a PR stunt.

of course it is.
I wish he had stayed anonymous and we had never heard of him. LOL

Yep after reading the bible it is obvious christians have not read it or followed it

Show Mercy and Compassion to One Another

And the word of the Lord came again to Zechariah: "This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’

— Zechariah 7:8-10

Colossians 3:12-13 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

if he really cared he would have paid 100 peoples bills. Hell he could sell off one his NINE houses to do that

"We can now confirm to Kenefick that his secret benefactor is none other than the dreaded, detestable, loathsome Michael Moore.

Moore didn't contact us. We heard it on our own. Yesterday, his reps said they couldn't reach the director, who is in France getting ready for tomorrow's screening at Cannes of his new movie, "Sicko.""

Had you just taken 2 minutes of your life to actually read something instead of pulling boogers out of your nose, you would have known this.

You have no empathy for anyone, anywhere. You are a 24/7 hate-spewing maching. You are the perfect Trumpublican. You definitely picked the right party.

Wow...you are pretty fucking stupid........no wonder you support the democrats.....

Yeah......it didn't come from him.......how about the out the source....let us know "how not him" the source is.........

And again, since you believe this bullshit it is no surprise you vote democrat....

It's not really "anonymous" if you arrange for someone to find out who gave the money. Nothing but a PR stunt.

How often do you give 12k for publicity. BTW, this event occurred in 2007 and my inference is that the recipient released the info, not Moore.

Bravo!! Finally, someone read the date of the article!!!

Good question, I though he was simply brainwashed, on further consideration I believed he needed only a light rinse. Zombies by definition must be brain dead, right?

Righties are so twisted up with pure hatred, they can't even loosen their sphincters even for a second to admit that a Liberal just did a good thing. This is just too hard for Righties to do.

I am left handed------I do not hate right handed people----even when they are seated on my left at the dinner table------shoving at my elbow with their BIG RIGHT ARMS -------right handed people are so rude-----but I do not hate them

Righties are so twisted up with pure hatred, they can't even loosen their sphincters even for a second to admit that a Liberal just did a good thing. This is just too hard for Righties to do.

I am left handed------I do not hate right handed people----even when they are seated on my left at the dinner table------shoving at my elbow with their BIG RIGHT ARMS -------right handed people are so rude-----but I do not hate them

Uhm, I didn't mean those kinds of Righties, Khavver!

Yep after reading the bible it is obvious christians have not read it or followed it

Show Mercy and Compassion to One Another

And the word of the Lord came again to Zechariah: "This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’

— Zechariah 7:8-10

Colossians 3:12-13 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

From the Christian bible which the rightwwing christians always quote while ignoring and doing opposite of the message

Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least among you, you did not do for me‘“ (Matthew 25:41-45).

THOSE ARE THE RIGHTIES that have oppressed me ------all my life----them and their lecture hall seats with the little attached platform on the RIGHT------and those lousy for RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE notebooks ------with big rings jutting into my left hand-------so I can't write---------long ago they even put the INK wells on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE DESK---------I was lucky to have lived in the ball point pen age

"Anonymous" means nobody knows except the person who donated it. Obviously Moore wanted the information to get out or he would not have told anyone. You think no one can figure that out?
Sounds like projection from the Right to me.

It clearly illustrates the difference between liberals and conservatives.

Filmmaker Michael Moore has come to the rescue of his harshest critic.

Michael Moore anonymously pays the medical premiums of his biggest critic

Now watch the attacks on the source not on the story

In reality, it's the bleeding heart liberals who are the tightwads.........according to a NY Times Op-ed; now, watch Stat attack the source, not the story............:banned:.........

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html?_r=0

THOSE ARE THE RIGHTIES that have oppressed me ------all my life----them and their lecture hall seats with the little attached platform on the RIGHT------and those lousy for RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE notebooks ------with big rings jutting into my left hand-------so I can't write---------long ago they even put the INK wells on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE DESK---------I was lucky to have lived in the ball point pen age

wow, you're oppressing us with that all that nonsense . sheeesh
have another: :alcoholic: You oppressed me so much, I'm going to have one or two:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back