Michael Cohen's attorney says Cohen has info about Trump for Mueller

I doubt they'll do something to Trump anyhow ... He is the President and have thick skin ... we'll just have to wait and see what Cohen brings to that Nazi Mueller.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago
You can’t be so naive as to think that Trump is clean, can you?! Of course there is dirt. There is a reason why he wouldn’t release his tax returns. Follow the money and you will likely find the dirt

You believe anything you want to hear
I believe things that are supported by facts and logic, but I’ve been around long enough to take everything I hear from 3rd parties with a grain of salt.
Trump didn't release his tax returns because it's none of your fucking business
Haha, yeah good one. And everybody else did release their tax returns because it’s none of our fucking business too huh?

Hmmm ... Such a proud man suddenly...lol :D

---

Michael Cohen doesn't want pardon from Trump, willing to talk to special counsel, lawyer says

Michael Cohen doesn't want pardon from Trump, willing to talk to special counsel, lawyer says
Lanny Davis somehow ended up being Cohen's council......a lawyer who represented Bill Clinton during his impeachment, was in the same fraternity as GWB, and met Hillary while they were attending at Yale University.
Of course he told Cohen not to accept a pardon. Also, he notified everyone about Cohen's Gofundme account while begging for donations.
Pretty damn deplorable if you ask me.

Why do you think Cohen chose Davis to represent him? What is the most likely reason. See if you can come up with anything that doesn't involve the phrase "deep state".

I doubt they'll do something to Trump anyhow ... He is the President and have thick skin ... we'll just have to wait and see what Cohen brings to that Nazi Mueller.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago
You can’t be so naive as to think that Trump is clean, can you?! Of course there is dirt. There is a reason why he wouldn’t release his tax returns. Follow the money and you will likely find the dirt
I never said I thought Trump was clean (or entirely clean, at the least) ... I just don't think they'll do anything to him. :)

And Trump is STILL better than the bitch named Hillary. ;)
I’m tired of the Hillary diversion. Let it go
Nope. Why should I ....... ( Such irony, btw ) :)

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago
I never said I thought Trump was clean (or entirely clean, at the least) ... I just don't think they'll do anything to him. :)

Because you sound like a fool that has no arguement so you divert to Clinton. It’s a weak way of debating. If that’s how you want to come across then fine, it’s your right.

I can divert to whatever or whoever I want ... ^ ^

... and you can call me anything you want ... but it won't divert from the fact that I am correct (when I am so called "diverting") ;)

I don't think Trump has ever considered pardoning Cohen.

I think Cohen is going to sing about Hills.

I can divert to whatever or whoever I want ... ^ ^

... and you can call me anything you want ... but it won't divert the fact that I am correct (when I am so called "diverting") ;)
Well water is wet and dirt is dirty... I can do it too. Isn’t this a fun and elevating discussion. Is this what you were looking for?

then stop brining up Clinton personnel like lanny davis.
He has nothing to do with Clinton in this case or discussion. And the post I was replying to had nothing to do with Lanny. Go back to sleep your Brain ain’t working yet
Yeah right, Trump beat Clinton, Lanny Davis is a Clinton supporter through and through.
Cohen said Trump never did anything illegal and then when Davis is his lawyer, Cohen's tune is changed..........surrrrrrrre
That’s a fun little story you spun up, but you missed the entire part that involves why Cohen needed to hire Lanny and how Trump decided to treat Cohen like yesterday’s trash. Come on Trumpbot, you gotta tell the whole story, we arent buying your fantasyland crap
and what? tell us how far your hate actually goes. come on fk, tell us what you want to do. :dunno:

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

I believe things that are supported by facts and logic, but I’ve been around long enough to take everything I hear from 3rd parties with a grain of salt.
you should post some then. when will that be exactly?

Hmmm ... Such a proud man suddenly...lol :D

---

Lanny Davis somehow ended up being Cohen's council......a lawyer who represented Bill Clinton during his impeachment, was in the same fraternity as GWB, and met Hillary while they were attending at Yale University.
Of course he told Cohen not to accept a pardon. Also, he notified everyone about Cohen's Gofundme account while begging for donations.
Pretty damn deplorable if you ask me.

Why do you think Cohen chose Davis to represent him? What is the most likely reason. See if you can come up with anything that doesn't involve the phrase "deep state".

He thinks he's lowering his risk of being whacked.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

Haha, yeah good one. And everybody else did release their tax returns because it’s none of our fucking business too huh?
and what? :dunno:

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

Because you sound like a fool that has no arguement so you divert to Clinton. It’s a weak way of debating. If that’s how you want to come across then fine, it’s your right.
i'm tired of russia russia when there is absolutely no evidence to support it. and?:dunno:

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

Their choice, but their financial/tax situations are very different.

You only want them to find things to attack him with.

Neither of us cares what they actually say

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago
There are at least two reasons Trump won't show his tax returns in public.

First, he doesn't want the Rube Herd™ to see all the donations he's made to pro-abortionists.

Second, he doesn't want the Rube Herd™ to see he isn't really a billionaire.

I have little doubt that if you dig into Trumps finances you’d find the same crimes as Cohen and manafort just got busted for. It’s no mystery why he was hiding his tax returns. Get real and honest we all know what’s going on

i'm tired of russia russia when there is absolutely no evidence to support it. and?:dunno:
You are the first and only person to bring up Russia in this topic. Put down the bottle and try to catch up.

Cohen has admitted he and Trump entered into a conspiracy to make a payoff that violates campaign finance law.

This is very bad news for Trump. Very bad news.

I have little doubt that if you dig into Trumps finances you’d find the same crimes as Cohen and manafort just got busted for. It’s no mystery why he was hiding his tax returns. Get real and honest we all know what’s going on
what about Al Sharpton or Hitlery Clinton or any congress person, let's say Maxine Waters? you don't think you'd find the same sort of shit? you are naive if you don't.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Directing Cohen to pay and paying is not a crime.

Did he lie on AF1 when he said he didn't know anything ? Perhaps......not a crime.

The alleged crime and to which Cohen plead guilty was not reporting the payment as a campaign contribution from Cohen/Daniels to Trump

Forum List

Back