Michael Cohen's attorney says Cohen has info about Trump for Mueller

I doubt they'll do something to Trump anyhow ... He is the President and have thick skin ... we'll just have to wait and see what Cohen brings to that Nazi Mueller.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago
You can’t be so naive as to think that Trump is clean, can you?! Of course there is dirt. There is a reason why he wouldn’t release his tax returns. Follow the money and you will likely find the dirt

So by your way of reasoning, the lack of evidence is evidence of something! So there must be a reason why Obama wouldn't release his school records and a reason why Clinton wouldn't release his medical records. I kinda thought so too.

Cohen has admitted he and Trump entered into a conspiracy to make a payoff that violates campaign finance law.

This is very bad news for Trump. Very bad news.

Paying you to be quiet is not a crime.
You are another parroting idiot without a single critical thinking brain cell in your head.

Cohen just pled GUILTY TO EIGHT CHARGES.

That means it was a crime.

Stop eating the bullshit being shoveled into your mouth.

You can’t be so naive as to think that Trump is clean, can you?! Of course there is dirt. There is a reason why he wouldn’t release his tax returns. Follow the money and you will likely find the dirt
I never said I thought Trump was clean (or entirely clean, at the least) ... I just don't think they'll do anything to him. :)

And Trump is STILL better than the bitch named Hillary. ;)
I’m tired of the Hillary diversion. Let it go
then stop brining up Clinton personnel like lanny davis.
He has nothing to do with Clinton in this case or discussion. And the post I was replying to had nothing to do with Lanny. Go back to sleep your Brain ain’t working yet
Yeah right, Trump beat Clinton, Lanny Davis is a Clinton supporter through and through.
Cohen said Trump never did anything illegal and then when Davis is his lawyer, Cohen's tune is changed..........surrrrrrrre

Lanny Davis is a equal opportunity lawyer. He has had both Repubs (Trent Lott) and Dems (Bill Clinton) as clients and was even appointed to some panel by Bush II.

I doubt they'll do something to Trump anyhow ... He is the President and have thick skin ... we'll just have to wait and see what Cohen brings to that Nazi Mueller.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

So by your way of reasoning, the lack of evidence is evidence of something! So there must be a reason why Obama wouldn't release his school records and a reason why Clinton wouldn't release his medical records. I kinda thought so too.
No President has ever released their college records, dumbass.

But the dipshit propagandists who roost in your head wanted to force an exception for the black guy.

You are another parroting idiot without a single critical thinking brain cell in your head.

Yes one of two of the charges (the other 6 are tax related) are tied to the payment to two women and failure of Cohen to report that as campaign contribution.

The payment to someone to be quiet on your behalf is just as legal as paying someone to speak on your behalf.

You believe anything you want to hear
I believe things that are supported by facts and logic, but I’ve been around long enough to take everything I hear from 3rd parties with a grain of salt.
Trump didn't release his tax returns because it's none of your fucking business
Haha, yeah good one. And everybody else did release their tax returns because it’s none of our fucking business too huh?

Their choice, but their financial/tax situations are very different.

You only want them to find things to attack him with.

Neither of us cares what they actually say
I have little doubt that if you dig into Trumps finances you’d find the same crimes as Cohen and manafort just got busted for. It’s no mystery why he was hiding his tax returns. Get real and honest we all know what’s going on

You're just being honest you think someone you hate is corrupt. Wow, that must have been hard to admit. What made you decide to come clean?

Cohen has admitted he and Trump entered into a conspiracy to make a payoff that violates campaign finance law.

This is very bad news for Trump. Very bad news.

Paying you to be quiet is not a crime.

Yes one of two of the charges are tied to the payment to two women and failure of Cohen to report that as campaign contribution.

The payment to someone to be quiet on your behalf is just as legal as paying someone to speak on your behalf.
And so my statement which you quoted is still entirely true. So what the fuck are you making a public ass of yourself for?

That's very bad news for Trump. Very bad news.

And so my statement which you quoted is still entirely true. So what the fuck are you making a public ass of yourself for?

The payoff didn't violate campaign finance law - the failure to report it did.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

So I had to release my school transcripts and birth certificate to get my job, but you don't have to, to be president. Got it. And Obama NEVER released his transcripts or birth certificate to no one NEVER in his entire life. I guess because he never actually had a real Job.

Hell the guy didn't do any work in the White House! And he still hasn't worked since. Obama, the perfect ultimate welfare queen.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

I didn’t say anything about evidence, don’t put words in my mouth. I’m jist saying if we cut the crap I think we all have a pretty good idea of what’s going on. If you really don’t rhen just wait and see the rest of this debacle play out. I just wouldn’t be too loud and vocal on a position that Trump is clean.

The payoff didn't violate campaign finance law - the failure to report it did.
A crime is a crime is a crime. No matter how you try to spin it, hack.

I believe things that are supported by facts and logic, but I’ve been around long enough to take everything I hear from 3rd parties with a grain of salt.
Trump didn't release his tax returns because it's none of your fucking business
Haha, yeah good one. And everybody else did release their tax returns because it’s none of our fucking business too huh?

Their choice, but their financial/tax situations are very different.

You only want them to find things to attack him with.

Neither of us cares what they actually say
I have little doubt that if you dig into Trumps finances you’d find the same crimes as Cohen and manafort just got busted for. It’s no mystery why he was hiding his tax returns. Get real and honest we all know what’s going on

You're just being honest you think someone you hate is corrupt. Wow, that must have been hard to admit. What made you decide to come clean?
I don’t hate Trump, I’ve been a fan of his for a long time. Just don’t think he is suited for the White House

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

So I had to release my school transcripts and birth certificate to get my job, but you don't have to, to be president. Got it. And Obama NEVER released his transcripts or birth certificate to no one NEVER in his entire life. I guess because he never actually had a real Job.

Hell the guy didn't do any work in the White House! And he still hasn't worked since. Obama, the perfect ultimate welfare queen.
No President has ever released their school transcripts. And the black guy is the only President in which you hacks ever expressed an interest in seeing his birth certificate.

All caught up now, hack?

Karma's a bitch.

After eight years of hounding for Obama's impeachment, karma is coming around to bitch slap all the pseudocons.

Especially the number one birther, Donald Trump. He's getting an extra big helping of karma.

All his lies, all his slime, all his adultery, all his crimes. It's all catching up to him now.

The US government didn't allege or charge Cohen for an illegal payment - they charged him and he plead for not reporting the payment as a campaign contribution (a civil penalty payable by the fine portion of his penalty),

What is that ?

The US government didn't allege or charge Cohen for an illegal payment - they charged and he plead him for not reporting the payment as a campaign contribution (a civil penalty payable by the fine portion of his penalty),

What is that ?

Deal with it, hack.

I never said I thought Trump was clean (or entirely clean, at the least) ... I just don't think they'll do anything to him. :)

And Trump is STILL better than the bitch named Hillary. ;)
I’m tired of the Hillary diversion. Let it go
then stop brining up Clinton personnel like lanny davis.
He has nothing to do with Clinton in this case or discussion. And the post I was replying to had nothing to do with Lanny. Go back to sleep your Brain ain’t working yet
Yeah right, Trump beat Clinton, Lanny Davis is a Clinton supporter through and through.
Cohen said Trump never did anything illegal and then when Davis is his lawyer, Cohen's tune is changed..........surrrrrrrre
FYI, Trump didn't beat anybody; Trump and the Russians and Comey beat Hillary. Get your facts straight.

131.png

Mueller may NOT really need Cohen's "tell-all".......Remember that the FBI raid of Cohen's offices yielded a hell of a lot of tangible information (tapes and memos.)

The beginning of the end........lol

It yielded exactly NOTHING or Mueller would have leaked it already

undeniable-proof-of-corruption.jpg

Live: Michael Cohen pleads guilty to 8 counts - CNNPolitics
  • The charges: The counts against Cohen included tax fraud, false statements to a bank and campaign finance violations tied to his work for Trump, including payments Cohen made or helped orchestrate that were designed to silence women who claimed affairs with the then-candidate.
  • Where Trump fits in: Cohen admitted that "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office" he acted to keep information that would have been harmful to the candidate from becoming public. Though Trump himself isn't named, the court filing refers to an Individual-1, who by January 2017 had become president of the United States.
  • What happens next: A sentencing date is set for December. Cohen faces up to 65 years in prison.
Very bad news for Trump. Very bad news.

Forum List

Back