Michael Cohen's attorney says Cohen has info about Trump for Mueller

Yes one of two of the charges are tied to the payment to two women and failure of Cohen to report that as campaign contribution.

The payment to someone to be quiet on your behalf is just as legal as paying someone to speak on your behalf.
And so my statement which you quoted is still entirely true. So what the fuck are you making a public ass of yourself for?

Cohen has admitted he and Trump entered into a conspiracy to make a payoff that violates campaign finance law.

That's very bad news for Trump. Very bad news.
Except Cohen released a tape showing Trump had no idea about the payment......kinda sucks Cohen cucked himself

LETS SEE IT !

What financing is a quote from Trump.

You idiot. That's a tape of Cohen and Trump discussing how payments to his mistresses are going to be made! Cohen is explaining the mechanics of the process. "I need to open up a company..."

That's the shell company Cohen created to pay off the mistresses.

You just shot yourself in the mouth.

No, you miss the point. Cohen came up with the plan, Trump oked him to pay the chicks.....that's not illegal and we know Trump reimbursed him so it's not a campaign contribution.......you lose on all accounts.

And so my statement which you quoted is still entirely true. So what the fuck are you making a public ass of yourself for?

Cohen has admitted he and Trump entered into a conspiracy to make a payoff that violates campaign finance law.

That's very bad news for Trump. Very bad news.
Except Cohen released a tape showing Trump had no idea about the payment......kinda sucks Cohen cucked himself

LETS SEE IT !

You idiot. That's a tape of Cohen and Trump discussing how payments to his mistresses are going to be made! Cohen is explaining the mechanics of the process. "I need to open up a company..."

No, you miss the point. Cohen came up with the plan, Trump oked him to pay the chicks.....that's not illegal and we know Trump reimbursed him so it's not a campaign contribution.......you lose on all accounts.

Tell that to Cohen as he goes to jail, moron.

You parroting rubes can keep chanting the same bullshit meme all you like, but out here in reality, Cohen is going to jail for breaking the law.

That you choose to living in some fantasy world and make a public fool of yourself is on you. Nothing I can do about that.

You idiots bleev that if you keep repeating something false, it becomes true! Your propagandists love that about you.

Last edited:

LETS SEE IT !

You parroting rubes can keep chanting the same bullshit meme all you like, but out here in reality, Cohen is going to jail for breaking the law.

That you choose to living in some fantasy world and make a public fool of yourself it up to you. Nothing I can do about that.

You idiots bleev that if you keep repeating something false, it becomes true! Your propagandists love that about you.

It has nothing to do with Cohen, if I'm so wrong, why is Lanny Davis begging Mueller to use Cohen. Mueller already knows he doenst know shit, so now they are making crap up.
First it wasn't a campaign contribution and Trump didn't know of the meeting, but now both of those are true? Which Cohen do we believe?
And again how was the campaign contribution illegal? Please inform us.

Is it a crime to use a fake dossier created by dirt from Russia paid for by an opposing campaign to try to affect an election?
No, and thanks for asking. You Trumpkins are really going to have to come to terms with this.
Sure it is, the dossier and using it to get a warrant is way more collusion than talking to a Russian about adoption.

LETS SEE IT !

That you choose to living in some fantasy world and make a public fool of yourself it up to you. Nothing I can do about that.

It has nothing to do with Cohen, if I'm so wrong, why is Lanny Davis begging Mueller to use Cohen. Mueller already knows he doenst know shit, so now they are making crap up.
First it wasn't a campaign contribution and Trump didn't know of the meeting, but now both of those are true? Which Cohen do we believe?

It has been explained several times how the contribution was illegal, willfully blind monkey. Turn off Fox News. They are lying to you and keeping you in the dark. Your claims and expressions from ignorance are proof of that.

As for "which Cohen do we believe", Trump and his lickspittles have changed his stories so many times about Daniels and McDougal that when you point to Cohen as a liar (who lied at Trump's behest!), you actually risk creating a vortex of irony that could destroy the Universe.

Last edited:

It has been explained several times how the contribution was illegal, willfully blind monkey. Turn off Fox News. They are lying to you and keeping you in the dark. Your claims and expressions from ignorance are proof of that.

As for "which Cohen do we believe", Trump and his lickspittles have changed his stories so many times about Daniels and McDougal that when you point to Cohen as a liar (who lied at Trump's behest!), you actually risk creating a vortex of irony that could destroy the Universe.

No it isn't

You didn't answer the question.

People can donate to their own campaigns and there is no limit.

Cohen's attorney is freaking Lanny Davis who is a pipeline to CNN? WTF ever happened to attorney client confidentiality? All we ever see is freaking leaks.

Maybe Trump jaywalked once.

That’s about as valid a reason to impeach as this fairy tale about Trump and Putin rigging the 2016 POTUS election.

Forum List

Back