Michael Cohen's attorney says Cohen has info about Trump for Mueller

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
I doubt they'll do something to Trump anyhow ... He is the President and have thick skin ... we'll just have to wait and see what Cohen brings to that Nazi Mueller.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

Lanny Davis is more corrupt than the average hooked nosed Swamp Rat. :p

Last edited:
Whatever happened to Attorney/Client privilege? Oh it's fucking Lanny Davis telling Cohen to compose.

:lol:

Lanny Davis is more corrupt than the average hooked nosed Swamp Rat. :p

I have to tell you that right from the get go I questioned the fact that Manafort had a lawyer from Mueller's law firm and for crying out loud the Kushner's had one too. Bloody bitch from the Clintonistas. Jamie Gorelick.

Fools to have kept them on for as long as they did.

I doubt they'll do something to Trump anyhow ... He is the President and have thick skin ... we'll just have to wait and see what Cohen brings to that Nazi Mueller.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago
You can’t be so naive as to think that Trump is clean, can you?! Of course there is dirt. There is a reason why he wouldn’t release his tax returns. Follow the money and you will likely find the dirt
I never said I thought Trump was clean (or entirely clean, at the least) ... I just don't think they'll do anything to him. :)

And Trump is STILL better than the bitch named Hillary. ;)

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago
You can’t be so naive as to think that Trump is clean, can you?! Of course there is dirt. There is a reason why he wouldn’t release his tax returns. Follow the money and you will likely find the dirt

You believe anything you want to hear

Hmmm ... Such a proud man suddenly...lol :D

---

Michael Cohen doesn't want pardon from Trump, willing to talk to special counsel, lawyer says

Michael Cohen doesn't want pardon from Trump, willing to talk to special counsel, lawyer says
Lanny Davis somehow ended up being Cohen's council......a lawyer who represented Bill Clinton during his impeachment, was in the same fraternity as GWB, and met Hillary while they were attending at Yale University.
Of course he told Cohen not to accept a pardon. Also, he notified everyone about Cohen's Gofundme account while begging for donations.
Pretty damn deplorable if you ask me.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago
I never said I thought Trump was clean (or entirely clean, at the least) ... I just don't think they'll do anything to him. :)

I’m tired of the Hillary diversion. Let it go

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

then stop brining up Clinton personnel like lanny davis.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

I believe things that are supported by facts and logic, but I’ve been around long enough to take everything I hear from 3rd parties with a grain of salt.

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

He has nothing to do with Clinton in this case or discussion. And the post I was replying to had nothing to do with Lanny. Go back to sleep your Brain ain’t working yet

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

He has nothing to do with Clinton in this case or discussion. And the post I was replying to had nothing to do with Lanny. Go back to sleep your Brain ain’t working yet
Yeah right, Trump beat Clinton, Lanny Davis is a Clinton supporter through and through.
Cohen said Trump never did anything illegal and then when Davis is his lawyer, Cohen's tune is changed..........surrrrrrrre

Yeah right, Trump beat Clinton, Lanny Davis is a Clinton supporter through and through.
Cohen said Trump never did anything illegal and then when Davis is his lawyer, Cohen's tune is changed..........surrrrrrrre
That’s a fun little story you spun up, but you missed the entire part that involves why Cohen needed to hire Lanny and how Trump decided to treat Cohen like yesterday’s trash. Come on Trumpbot, you gotta tell the whole story, we arent buying your fantasyland crap

Mueller may NOT really need Cohen's "tell-all".......Remember that the FBI raid of Cohen's offices yielded a hell of a lot of tangible information (tapes and memos.)

The beginning of the end........lol

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

i'm tired of the witch hunt. so? :dunno:

0.jpg

CNN
2 hours ago

I believe things that are supported by facts and logic, but I’ve been around long enough to take everything I hear from 3rd parties with a grain of salt.
Trump didn't release his tax returns because it's none of your fucking business

Forum List

Back