Michael Cohen: I Rigged Online Polls for Trump & What I Did Was At The Direction & For The Sole Benefit Of Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
John Gauger, who in 2015 Michael Cohen paid to rig polls to favor Trump, owns RedFinch Solutions & is chief information officer at Liberty University, where Jerry Falwell Jr., an evangelical leader & rabid Trump supporter, is president. Gauger has known Cohen since 2012.

John Gauger, who in 2015 Michael Cohen paid to rig polls to favor Trump, owns RedFinch Solutions & is chief information officer at Liberty University, where Jerry Falwell Jr., an evangelical leader & rabid Trump supporter, is president. Gauger has known Cohen since 2012.

MAGA enthusiasts like to call him a liar, but isn’t that exactly why Trump hired him?

WW3 is kicking off and you’re pushing bullshit from Cohen from 2015?

Did Jared use that $2B to get Hamas to ‘wag the dog’?
No, dumbass. He used it to make money, for him and his client.

I know he got $100 million dollars for it, not sure if 1 time fee or every year. I would think one-time fee.

How much did Hamas get?
Not ary a dime, you fucking moron.

You know who gave HAMAS millions? The fucking UN and Joe Biden, that's who.

Trump stopped the giving of taxpayer money to UNRWA,

but Biden started that up again on day 1.

Trump:

Biden:

Oh wow! Newsweek exposing that today! :aargh:

Not ary a dime, you fucking moron.

You know who gave HAMAS millions? The fucking UN and Joe Biden, that's who.

Trump stopped the giving of taxpayer money to UNRWA,

but Biden started that up again on day 1.
The US has backed Israel through every administration since 1948. Biden and Trump were no different, but Jared provides a strange bedfellows situation that’s being ignored over penny-ante dealings by Hunter.

The US has backed Israel through every administration since 1948. Biden and Trump were no different, but Jared provides a strange bedfellows situation that’s being ignored over penny-ante dealings by Hunter.
That's a lie, you fucking idiot.

Funny how you don’t recognize lies about the Bidens!

Stop trying to squirm, worm. You're on the hook.

Merge this into your other threads , BBQ .

Could be a hit spoof thriller .

Forum List

Back