Miami fighting to hold back the Ocean

The good thing about the cruise is how you'd all have a private cabin for your circle jerks. As long as it's done away from the public, we're cool with whatever deviant lifestyle you choose.

So, you're outing your self as a homophobe eh? Good to know mr. bigot!

As an aside, have you all noticed how these supposed wishers for tolerance are the most bigoted pricks on the planet? Just sayin...

Now Walleyes, we can expect you to be on the podium at the AGU showing why all the other scientists and geologists there are wrong, right? Be a cold day in hell. Gotta have real credentials and publications to do that.

Now Walleyes, we can expect you to be on the podium at the AGU showing why all the other scientists and geologists there are wrong, right? Be a cold day in hell. Gotta have real credentials and publications to do that.

I already answered this question fraudy, when are you going to quit poisoning your neighbors you little whore you...

Well, the conservatives all agree. Whatever the Fox talking heads said is right.

Well, the conservatives all agree. Whatever the Fox talking heads said is right.

You and yours are the only parrots around here nimrod. I posted the video that explains every documented observation that counters the propaganda of the OP. The fact that you're too brainwashed to understand is on your tiny little head...not ours.

They claim the SL in Miami has risen 1 foot in the last few years while the global sea level rise since 1850 has only been 7 inches.

Maybe Miami is sinking...

Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png

So what's up with all that glacial melting 8-18000 years ago? Homo Erectis camp fires?

A lot of areas around the gulf are sinking. I'd say the land is sinking + oceans are raising....

I'd consider sea walls for Miami.

The Republicans in office do not want to admit there might be a problem. They are in total denial.

Interesting thing....while I don't watch fox at all, I haven't read or heard that fox has asked for immunity for criminal prosecution with regard for their reporting on climate change while climate scientists associated with the IPCC started asking for immunity from criminal prosecution prior to the Rio summitt in 2012. Why do you suppose a body you seem to respect so highly would preemptively ask for immunity from criminal prosecution?

The Republicans in office do not want to admit there might be a problem. They are in total denial.

Take a few moments to learn the difference between sinking and beach erosion....learning that basic information may, if you are lucky, open your eyes to the criminal hoax being perpetrated on you and those as gullible as you.

Take a few moments to learn the difference between sinking and beach erosion....learning that basic information may, if you are lucky, open your eyes to the criminal hoax being perpetrated on you and those as gullible as you.

Perhaps you should take the time to read what I said.

Why do you suppose a body you seem to respect so highly would preemptively ask for immunity from criminal prosecution?

Ken Cuccinelli of course.

Better question: Is Ken Cuccinelli as stupid as his actions would make him out to be or does he actually believe folks like you are even worse?

You expect us to feel sorry for the millionaires that own beachfront property and were too stupid to build their homes a few feet off the ground?

They claim the SL in Miami has risen 1 foot in the last few years while the global sea level rise since 1850 has only been 7 inches.

Maybe Miami is sinking...

Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png

So what's up with all that glacial melting 8-18000 years ago? Homo Erectis camp fires?

A lot of areas around the gulf are sinking. I'd say the land is sinking + oceans are raising....

I'd consider sea walls for Miami.

Responsible people who reveal problems feel an obligation to try to solve them. Republicans are not in the business of solutions. Just politics.

If there is one thing that we need from government it's solutions. If there's one thing that we don't need, it's politics.

Boot the bastards.

Interesting thing....while I don't watch fox at all, I haven't read or heard that fox has asked for immunity for criminal prosecution with regard for their reporting on climate change while climate scientists associated with the IPCC started asking for immunity from criminal prosecution prior to the Rio summitt in 2012. Why do you suppose a body you seem to respect so highly would preemptively ask for immunity from criminal prosecution?

I have no idea. Neither do you.

Conservatives don't need education.

Izzatrite sparky?

If I were a betting man, I would bet that you have the least amount of education of anyone posting in this thread.

They have faith. Faith in the Fox talking heads.

Rich, coming from a cultist fool who blindly believes anything the charlatans of your pathetic religion tell you.

Source of all knowledge. Faith that Fox hounds don't need high school. Don't need science or math. They're entitled to be right. The great melon heads tells them so.

Rediculous and they don't even know it.

I don't generally remark on spelling and grammar, but it is indicative of the relative educational level of a person.

I'm just sayin....

Forum List

Back