Miami fighting to hold back the Ocean

What the hell do you call this:

fig_hist_2.jpg

That steep acceleration is not reconciling tide gauges with satellite data (there is no satellite data in this plot). We were all aware that a large portion of the rise has been due to thermal expansion. What difference do you think that makes?

And your source is what? The hate site "Think Progress?"

You morons come in here spewing shit from Storm Front and Think Progress and expect to be taken seriously... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Frank, how about going back to the nursery and letting the grownups talk?

Do you think it should be illegal for heretics to speak against the church of AGW?

Should Frank, I, and all other infidels be arrested for heresy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D4Z0S9yRTyw]Whatever happened to Global Warming aye? - YouTube[/ame]

fig_hist_2.jpg

That steep acceleration is not reconciling tide gauges with satellite data (there is no satellite data in this plot). We were all aware that a large portion of the rise has been due to thermal expansion. What difference do you think that makes?

And your source is what? The hate site "Think Progress?"

You morons come in here spewing shit from Storm Front and Think Progress and expect to be taken seriously... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What we're spewing is called science, something that is clearly out of your zip code.

Do you think it should be illegal for heretics to speak against the church of AGW?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D4Z0S9yRTyw]Whatever happened to Global Warming aye? - YouTube[/ame]

Ignorance is not illegal. Of course many ask why anyone would choose it. Why do you?

Ignorance is not illegal. Of course many ask why anyone would choose it. Why do you?

{‘Execute’ Skeptics! Shock Call To Action: ‘At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers’ — ‘Shouldn’t we start punishing them now?’ }

?Execute? Skeptics! Shock Call To Action: ?At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers? ? ?Shouldn?t we start punishing them now?? | Climate Depot

{"When you are in that kind of position, as the CEO of one the primary players who have been putting out misinformation even via organisations that affect what gets into school textbooks, then I think that's a crime," he told the paper.

He said such execs, should be put on trial for high crimes against humanity, and pointed the finger at their lobbyists and paid pols into the bargain, saying that their actions had undermined democracy.}

Veteran climate scientist says 'lock up the oil men' ? The Register

{A comment on Joe Romm’s Climate Progress blog threatens physical harm to those skeptical of man-made climate fears. The June 5, 2009 comment, posted at 3:01 PM, under the name “Creative Greenius” warns any dissenters from man-made global warming fears that “an entire generation that will soon be ready to strangle you and your kind while you sleep in your beds.” A man named Joe Galliani appears to be the man behind the comments and the Creative Greenius website.}

Update: Romm defends remarks as ?not a threat, but a prediction? ? Strangle Skeptics in Bed! ?An entire generation will soon be ready to strangle you and your kind while you sleep in your beds? | Climate Depot

You shit-flinging feral baboons sure are a violent, stupid, and evil lot.

The point IS Abraham --- that the general trendline of that last graph shows the problem hasn't changed much since BEFORE CO2 LEVELS were capable of affecting that Rise as shown..

The process was NOT STARTED by CO2. And the recent masturbations about the slope of the rise changing from 1.8 to 3.0mm/yr has more to do with reconciling tide guages with satellite altimeters than it does to signal any kind of appreciable acceleration..

Something like 30% of the trend in rise is due SOLELY to just THERMAL EXPANSION --- not more water in the bucket..

fig_hist_2.jpg

I call that DENIAL.. On that scale you do not see that the current era rise began LONG BEFORE CO2 could be a culprit... Anything that helps you hide from the truth man.. That's what DENIAL is all about..

The point IS Abraham --- that the general trendline of that last graph shows the problem hasn't changed much since BEFORE CO2 LEVELS were capable of affecting that Rise as shown..

The process was NOT STARTED by CO2. And the recent masturbations about the slope of the rise changing from 1.8 to 3.0mm/yr has more to do with reconciling tide guages with satellite altimeters than it does to signal any kind of appreciable acceleration..

Something like 30% of the trend in rise is due SOLELY to just THERMAL EXPANSION --- not more water in the bucket..

fig_hist_2.jpg

I call that DENIAL.. On that scale you do not see that the current era rise began LONG BEFORE CO2 could be a culprit... Anything that helps you hide from the truth man.. That's what DENIAL is all about..

Why do you try so hard to confuse AGW and non-anthropogenic climate variability? They are two completely different things. One, we are in control of, the other we have no control over.

while climate scientists associated with the IPCC started asking for immunity from criminal prosecution prior to the Rio summitt in 2012. Why do you suppose a body you seem to respect so highly would preemptively ask for immunity from criminal prosecution?

Because they didn't. You're just a 'tard loon who was stupid enough to believe a FOX News distortion.

Why do you even pretend you're not a political cultist, babbling nonsense solely because your cult directs you to? It's not like you're fooling anyone. You make it especially obvious when you parrot various FOX legends.

Last edited:
What we're spewing is called science, something that is clearly out of your zip code.

You go to Storm Front for "science,' do ya?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Ignorant, feral baboons....

Are you kidding me? WHO went to Storm Front for science?? I've got PMZ on ignore.. Did I miss it?

Wonder if that site is in his favorites list... .
:eusa_shifty:

That's funny. I've got you on watch carefully. You just aren't going to get away with spreading propaganda here.

Why do you suppose a body you seem to respect so highly would preemptively ask for immunity from criminal prosecution?

Ken Cuccinelli of course.

Better question: Is Ken Cuccinelli as stupid as his actions would make him out to be or does he actually believe folks like you are even worse?

Ummmm, the people asking for immunity are not citizens of the US so are not even remotely possible targets for Ken. You'll have to try harder to cover up your fraudsters crimes...

That clip is awesome! Once the comedians start tearing them to bits, they truly are toast...

That clip is awesome! Once the comedians start tearing them to bits, they truly are toast...

Let's see...... AGW is a scientific certainty. Denialism is purely political, and now you say, humorous.

I don't think that rational people have anything to worry about.

That's funny. I've got you on watch carefully. You just aren't going to get away with spreading propaganda here.

What are you going to do? Pray to Gaia to curse him?

Scream loudly and fling shit?

Baboon.jpg

Get thee to a baboonary.

My tactics are simple. Reveal the truth. Honestly and consistently. That has always ultimately triumphed throughout history.

Whatever happened to Global Warming aye? - YouTube

Let's see...... AGW is a scientific certainty. Denialism is purely political, and now you say, humorous.

I don't think that rational people have anything to worry about.

If it's such a "certainty" why is there so much disagreement over it? Not one of the sceptics here will give you grief over any other scientific theory, no matter how tenuous it may be, for one simple reason; it is only you, and your fellow fraudsters, who DEMAND that no further research be allowed.

The only reason for such a hardline stand is because it is not a "certainty". If it were a "certainty" why prohibit further research?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
Why is that?

What are you going to do? Pray to Gaia to curse him?

Scream loudly and fling shit?

Baboon.jpg

Get thee to a baboonary.

My tactics are simple. Reveal the truth. Honestly and consistently. That has always ultimately triumphed throughout history.

You don't "do" truth. You do "truthiness". Look it up.

Forum List

Back