Miami fighting to hold back the Ocean

Why do you suppose a body you seem to respect so highly would preemptively ask for immunity from criminal prosecution?

Ken Cuccinelli of course.

Better question: Is Ken Cuccinelli as stupid as his actions would make him out to be or does he actually believe folks like you are even worse?

Conspiracy theory much?

Well, the conservatives all agree. Whatever the Fox talking heads said is right.

Interesting thing....while I don't watch fox at all, I haven't read or heard that fox has asked for immunity for criminal prosecution with regard for their reporting on climate change while climate scientists associated with the IPCC started asking for immunity from criminal prosecution prior to the Rio summitt in 2012. Why do you suppose a body you seem to respect so highly would preemptively ask for immunity from criminal prosecution?

I have no idea. Neither do you.

I would say that they know that they have willingly participated in an epic hoax on the entire world and had a moment of clarity in which they saw the handwriting on the wall. Then rather than end the hoax, they started digging again.

it is only you, and your fellow fraudsters, who DEMAND that no further research be allowed.

Seriously, what are you raving about? You're just babbling nutso conspiracy theories now. All of you cultists on this thread are gibbering out 'tard nonsense.

It's kind of pointless to speak with cranks who inhabit an alternate reality. Let us know if you're ever coming back to this reality. Until then, we're just going to point and laugh at the clown parade.

(And why do I always have to be the one to stage these interventions? Don't they have someone else in their lives to tell them "Look at yourself, you're acting like a crazy person!"?)

Last edited:
Interesting thing....while I don't watch fox at all, I haven't read or heard that fox has asked for immunity for criminal prosecution with regard for their reporting on climate change while climate scientists associated with the IPCC started asking for immunity from criminal prosecution prior to the Rio summitt in 2012. Why do you suppose a body you seem to respect so highly would preemptively ask for immunity from criminal prosecution?

I have no idea. Neither do you.

I would say that they know that they have willingly participated in an epic hoax on the entire world and had a moment of clarity in which they saw the handwriting on the wall. Then rather than end the hoax, they started digging again.

But there is zero evidence that what you say is true.

it is only you, and your fellow fraudsters, who DEMAND that no further research be allowed.

Seriously, what are you raving about? You're just babbling nutso conspiracy theories now. All of you cultists on this thread are gibbering out 'tard nonsense.

It's kind of pointless to speak with cranks who inhabit an alternate reality. Let us know if you're ever coming back to this reality. Until then, we're just going to point and laugh at the clown parade.

(And why do I always have to be the one to stage these interventions? Don't they have someone else in their lives to tell them "Look at yourself, you're acting like a crazy person!"?)

Maybe this will ring a bell in that cavernous skull of yours....

"The Science is Settled"

Maybe this will ring a bell in that cavernous skull of yours....

"The Science is Settled"

The fact that, in your world, apparently, there are only two possibilities. All of the science is known without question, or it is all unsettled and nothing is certain, is typical conservative political nonsense.

As always, in all science, the truth is absolutely known in some aspects, being sought in others, and a complete mystery in others.

If you want to discuss ''settled'', you have to be very specific and precise. Generalizations and abstractions are the meat and potatoes of politics but not even sensible in science.

Last edited:
They claim the SL in Miami has risen 1 foot in the last few years while the global sea level rise since 1850 has only been 7 inches.

Maybe Miami is sinking...

Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png

So what's up with all that glacial melting 8-18000 years ago?

As will be NO and other coastal cities, while you deny climate change...

Is New York gone yet?

"The Science is Settled"

Warmers apparently don't have any idea of what settled science is. Here is some settled science.

W=FxD

or

F=ma

Do the experiment a million times and the result is always the same...EVERY TIME...Climate models not only don't agree with reality...they don't even agree with each other. Settled science....what a laugh. Anyone who has ever used that term in reference to climate science is doing nothing but telling you how easily they can be duped.

Last edited:
Miami is a librul paradise full of homos and anti-Christians.

Let them sink under water from global warming that isn't happening, I say.

In fact, warming has been happening for the last 11,700 years. The origin of the late Pleistocene warming trend has been identified as this.

flintstonescar.jpg

Is New York gone yet?

Why do you think New York should be gone? As you're the only one predicting such a thing, I think you need to provide some hard data to back up your prediction.

And I do hope you won't now repeat the big lie that Dr. Mann predicted such a thing, being that would mark you as a cult propagandist.

Is New York gone yet?

Why do you think New York should be gone? As you're the only one predicting such a thing, I think you need to provide some hard data to back up your prediction.

And I do hope you won't now repeat the big lie that Dr. Mann predicted such a thing, being that would mark you as a cult propagandist.
Oh hum.

Sea-Level Rise Threatens New York City, NY, USA | Global Warming Effects

Sea Level Rise - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

GLUG GLUG GLUG!

Forum List

Back