Mia Love will get no love from us

Mia Love can knock out any stupids from right or left.

She is quite capable.

The liberal media absolves itself from charges of racism just as efficiently as the Nazi propagandists absolved themselves from charges of anti-Semitism. They run the media. Nobody ever apologized for the extremely offensive and racist cartoons featuring a grotesque characature of Dr. Condie Rice as a slave. Condie was a republican so no apologies were necessary. I hope Ms. Love is equally able to withstand the inevitable racism of the liberal media.

I like the way they made her defend the guy who spoke to the KKK. Good job Mia
What about the politicians that spoke to the black racist group known as the NAACP?

I dont know...What the fuck you're talking about. You sound silly
Mitt Romney spoke to The NAACP. Did that make him one of them?

Since you know a white man was invited to speak you should tell your other self that you just destroyed your "the NAACP is racist" whining

KKK = NAACP.

Only a stoned fuck up would make that comparison.

They're both hate groups. One is violent and dangerous and the other gets rich off of exploiting its own.
The one is, indeed, and the other is not.

They are both as I said.

No, the NAACP is not, and you know it.

I know they are exactly what I said they are.

KKK = NAACP.

They're both hate groups. One is violent and dangerous and the other gets rich off of exploiting its own.

They are both as I said.

I hope you know what you said, and I am saying you are wrong with the one.

KKK = NAACP.

They are both as I said.

If they are racist how can Mitt Romney be invited? Oops

The definitions of the SPLC and the FBI disagree with you, Taz, in that the NAACP does not meet the criteria. https://www.tanenbaum.org/sites/def... Bullying Harassment Fact Sheet FORMATTED.pdf

HATE GROUPS
Definition
There is no universally accepted definition for what constitutes a hate group. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is an organization that, among many things, is highly respected for its
monitoring of hate groups. It notes, “All hate groups have beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics…Hate group activities can include criminal acts, marches, rallies, speeches, meetings, leafleting or publishing.”i

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines a hate group as, “an organization whose primary purpose is to promote animosity, hostility, and malice against persons belonging to a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or ethnicity/national origin which differs from that of the members of the organization.”ii

The sputtering meltdowns from the right whenever anyone criticizes one of their women or minorities is quite revealing.

The left doesn't patronize like the right does. We don't see any need to WhiteKnight for our women and minorities. They can handle themselves. But the right? They feel obligated to charge in and defend their helpless damsels-in-distress.

The extremists of the far right and the far left are very good at patronizing.

The definitions of the SPLC and the FBI disagree with you, Taz, in that the NAACP does not meet the criteria. https://www.tanenbaum.org/sites/default/files/Hate Groups Hate Crimes Bullying Harassment Fact Sheet FORMATTED.pdf

HATE GROUPS
Definition
There is no universally accepted definition for what constitutes a hate group. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is an organization that, among many things, is highly respected for its
monitoring of hate groups. It notes, “All hate groups have beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics…Hate group activities can include criminal acts, marches, rallies, speeches, meetings, leafleting or publishing.”i

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines a hate group as, “an organization whose primary purpose is to promote animosity, hostility, and malice against persons belonging to a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or ethnicity/national origin which differs from that of the members of the organization.”ii

SLPC probably has executives who are rich and typically and hypocritically belie their own monicker.

Any group that has a color in its name is - by definition - RACIST. You know, like the Congressional BLACK Caucus that would not tolerate an elected Republican woman among its ranks. You know, like democratically and with large majority elected Mia Love whose crime is that she is Republican.

Got it. FJO is the decider of definitions! :)

Mia is a neat lady, but only took 50% of the vote in a hard red state. Her color held her back in both parties, I believe. Our state has a rough time with that crap.

I am glad she won, and I think she will be a credit to us in Utah.

Last edited:
The definitions of the SPLC and the FBI disagree with you, Taz, in that the NAACP does not meet the criteria. https://www.tanenbaum.org/sites/default/files/Hate Groups Hate Crimes Bullying Harassment Fact Sheet FORMATTED.pdf

HATE GROUPS
Definition

SLPC probably has executives who are rich and typically and hypocritically belie their own monicker.

Any group that has a color in its name is - by definition - RACIST. You know, like the Congressional BLACK Caucus that would not tolerate an elected Republican woman among its ranks. You know, like democratically and with large majority elected Mia Love whose crime is that she is Republican.

"By Definition"? Yeah unless you actually KNOW the definition then not so much

Forum List

Back