Foxnews Brave, CNN and MSNBC are Chicken shit

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Fox News - Breaking News Updates Latest News Headlines Photos News Videos
Foxnews whatever you think about them is reporting as their lead story that Charlie Hebdo is printing the next issue with of their magazine with a picture of Mohammad. You can't miss it.

Charlie Hebdo will publish despite attack - Video - Media
CNN at least reported on the story, but is too chicken shit to post the picture.

msnbc news video and progressive community. Lean Forward.
MSNBC isn't even reporting on the story and won't show the picture. No wonder these chicken shits can't even beat headline news.

muhammed_cartoon.jpg

There is a big difference in printing something yourself or broadcasting a picture and defending the right of others to print it.

Charlie Hebdo has printed a picture in the past during the hajib debate in france where a daughter asks if she can't wear the hajib on her face could she wear it inside her vagina.

I defend Charlie Hebdo right to print that but would not print myself. Apart from not being funny, it is just being offensive to a person of a certain religion. My views would hold for Christians or Jews... It is just rude, but I will defend peoples right to be rude and able to offend people.

Personally I believe the wider muslim community should have take a less offensive Charlie Hebdo cartoon and asked all publishers to spread the picture as defiance to extremists in their religion.

But are Fox News brave? Are you joking...

Charlie Hebdo normally prints around 65,000 copies of it's paper for sale. They already have over 3 million advance copies ordered for this issue.

Some Islamic leader has predicted the cover will cause rage within the Muslim community.

Thank you.

Foxnews whatever you think about them is reporting as their lead story that Charlie Hebdo is printing the next issue with of their magazine with a picture of Mohammad. You can't miss it.

CNN at least reported on the story, but is too chicken shit to post the picture.

MSNBC isn't even reporting on the story and won't show the picture. No wonder these chicken shits can't even beat headline news.
Yeah these liberals are all scared Islam lovers. Nvm that Charlie Hebdo is ultra liberal. :cool:

What a crock

Yeah these liberals are all scared Islam lovers. Nvm that Charlie Hebdo is ultra liberal. :cool:

What a crock
CNN and MSNBC aren't exactly standing in unison with their brethren, are they.

There is a big difference in printing something yourself or broadcasting a picture and defending the right of others to print it.

Charlie Hebdo has printed a picture in the past during the hajib debate in france where a daughter asks if she can't wear the hajib on her face could she wear it inside her vagina.

I defend Charlie Hebdo right to print that but would not print myself. Apart from not being funny, it is just being offensive to a person of a certain religion. My views would hold for Christians or Jews... It is just rude, but I will defend peoples right to be rude and able to offend people.

Personally I believe the wider muslim community should have take a less offensive Charlie Hebdo cartoon and asked all publishers to spread the picture as defiance to extremists in their religion.

Charlie Hebdo has always printed satire and cartoons that skewer just about everyone.

What Fox is doing, what Fox always does is the exact opposite of "brave". As usual, they're going for ratings = money. That's their right just as its the right of their watchers to be uninformed.

What a crock

Get your head out of your ass. I am talking about the 3 biggest cable news stations. One has the balls to show the picture, one then reports on it and one ignored it!

Charlie Hebdo has always printed satire and cartoons that skewer just about everyone.

What Fox is doing, what Fox always does is the exact opposite of "brave". As usual, they're going for ratings = money. That's their right just as its the right of their watchers to be uninformed.

CNN and MSNBC need the ratings a lot more, so whats their excuse for not showing it?

Just so the liberals know...

CharlieHebdo_zpsfb46db10.jpg

Forum List

Back