Mia Love will get no love from us

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Untitled-1.jpg

Seeing the headline on Daily Kos was enough to tell me she is living up to her campaign promises and beliefs. She's therefore got my full support.

The massive pile of hateful rhetoric in the left wing electronic rag is disgusting. To read all of it go to Mia Love will get no love from us – if you have nothing better to do.

Untitled-1.jpg

Seeing the headline on Daily Kos was enough to tell me she is living up to her campaign promises and beliefs. She's therefore got my full support.

The massive pile of hateful rhetoric in the left wing electronic rag is disgusting. To read all of it go to Mia Love will get no love from us – if you have nothing better to do.

Is she from Kenya and has she shown her long form birth certificate ?

Not yet. But I have met Mia, and I like her.

If she can piss off the far right as easily as the far left, she might be a good rep.

We will see.

Token...house nigga...Aunt Tom...Oreo cookie...

You're on the cusp, Mia, of being included in a select group by the diversity pukes, so congrats for giving them fits thus far and all the best for your future.

blastoff, your puke ilk is what is disliked.

I think Mia will do fine in Congress with friend and foe alike.

blastoff, your puke ilk is what is disliked.

I think Mia will do fine in Congress with friend and foe alike.

Actually, people like you are what is disliked. I know why you're a moderate. It gives you two group for which to pucker up and kiss ass.

The sputtering meltdowns from the right whenever anyone criticizes one of their women or minorities is quite revealing.

The left doesn't patronize like the right does. We don't see any need to WhiteKnight for our women and minorities. They can handle themselves. But the right? They feel obligated to charge in and defend their helpless damsels-in-distress.

The political party that for decades worshipped adored loved and lionized human trash and KKK racist like Robert Byrd has no place to judge the Republican party for any of their elected representatives.

You know the party who boast the former president who claimed that in normal times punks like Obama would bring them their coffee and whose wife aspiring to be president and who is even less qualified than the one who conquered her both of whom who are claiming fame by the accident of birth one black one female both disastrous for America.

Untitled-1.jpg

Why does what a perceived enemy thinks sway your decisions?

Did you also buy "The Interview" to piss off Kim Jong Un?

Didnt you also say this is the reason you support Pailin?

The Dems changed and the Pubs happily took all the conservative bad white southern racists they could get. Folks like you FJO do not have the millennials and those under 45 fooled in the slightest. They are onto your shennigans.

The political party that for decades worshipped adored loved and lionized human trash and KKK racist like Robert Byrd has no place to judge the Republican party for any of their elected representatives.

You know the party who boast the former president who claimed that in normal times punks like Obama would bring them their coffee and whose wife aspiring to be president and who is even less qualified than the one who conquered her both of whom who are claiming fame by the accident of birth one black one female both disastrous for America.

KKK = NAACP.

Only a stoned fuck up would make that comparison.
They are not both equal, but the are both racist groups.

The was a time when the NAACP was a respectable organization that fought for the civil rights of Blacks. Today it's a black racist organization.

The sputtering meltdowns from the right whenever anyone criticizes one of their women or minorities is quite revealing.

The left doesn't patronize like the right does. We don't see any need to WhiteKnight for our women and minorities. They can handle themselves. But the right? They feel obligated to charge in and defend their helpless damsels-in-distress.

That was a joke right?

KKK = NAACP.

Only a stoned fuck up would make that comparison.
They are not both equal, but the are both racist groups.

The was a time when the NAACP was a respectable organization that fought for the civil rights of Blacks. Today it's a black racist organization.
Not at all, but you are a racist for lying and saying that it is such an organization.

Forum List

Back