Mexifornia Mexicrats hire an undocumented immigrant to state post

Read what you just wrote. It says "In it is entirety".

I'll see you in 3rd grade English class. Pick a desk near the front, you've got work to do.
No I don't. I explained to you what "in it's entirety" means. And you still don't understand. Maybe it's the FIRST grade you need to go back to. Or maybe you're beyond help. Not my problem.

I live in a sanctuary city , (Denver). And that being one we never asked for, one we never voted on or approved of, if we wanted that. I would like to know where that came from, this being a democracy and all that.

Last edited:
I was born in a place far far away from Mexicans. Colorado. Yes I know, Colorado is a Spanish word. I understand that. A FEW actual natives of the state are Hispanic as well. But I still don't understand why our so called democratic leaders ignored the rest of us and made our state, and our city (Denver) a sanctuary for illegals. This being a Democracy, shouldn't we plebes get to vote on that? Trivial as it seems, we Didn't. This being a democracy, and all things being considered. Did anyone Actually get to vote on whether or not their cities became sanctuaries for illegals? ANYONE? Hold your hands up.
Same way you ended up in the US. Open your heart you'll live happy.

Yeah Mary...WTF!
Open up your heart, your check book, your public schools, your emergency rooms, your prisons and let the illegal subhumans turn your communities into shitholes....”You’ll live happy”
Subhuman? Why your shit doesn't smell?
If it wasn't migration you would still be in Europe. Legal or illegal.

Read what you just wrote. It says "In it is entirety".

I'll see you in 3rd grade English class. Pick a desk near the front, you've got work to do.
No I don't. I explained to you what "in it's entirety" means. And you still don't understand. Maybe it's the FIRST grade you need to go back to. Or maybe you're beyond help. Not my problem.

Really? You want to do this here?

What does the apostrophe do? It takes the place of a missing letter or letters. What is it taking the place of in the word [it's]? The letter I. It's a contraction for "it is". Therefore what you posted is, I'll say it again until it finally sinks in, "in it is entirety".

Now write that a thousand times on the blackboard until it dawns on you.

The irony here is that you're the klown who wants to ban Spanish, yet obviously you have nothing to replace it with since you can't navigate your way around English enough to understand the difference between [its] (possessive) and [it's] (verb).

Last edited:
they live in fairytale land where they think they are doing a good deed/changing the world/etc like dumb college students
''let's help the poor immigrants'' ...boo hoo...it's screwing over America

Poor American workers over the last 100 years or so, we fought against exploitation. Unions and workers rights, but we get supplanted, Illegal alien Mexicans are the New slave class ..and that's cool though. Really?

Americans fought for their rights, Unions ...Americans used to be migrant workers too, and they used to pick grapes, think of Steinbeck , illegal immigrant Mexicans are just breaking my heart. Homeless American jobless dispossessed, they are making me cry....

Last edited:
Really? You want to do this here?

What does the apostrophe do? It takes the place of a missing letter or letters. What is it taking the place of in the word [it's]? The letter I. It's a contraction for "it is". Therefore what you posted is, I'll say it again until it finally sinks in, "in it is entirety".

Now write that a thousand times on the blackboard until it dawns on you.

The irony here is that you're the klown who wants to ban Spanish, yet obviously you have nothing to replace it with since you can't navigate your way around English enough to understand the difference between [its] (possessive) and [it's] (verb).
Confident that you're right ? TOO CONFIDENT that is. The proof that you're wrong >> ("you can't navigate your way around English"), and can easily be confirmed right here in USMB, is the dozens (if not hundreds) of times that I have posted the word "its" correctly, showing that this was merely a momentary slip, not a defining characteristic, as you wrongly claimed. :slap:

Go ahead. Enter its into the search box with my display name, and check it out. Like I said, back to the 3rd grade for you.

PS - Clown is spelled with a C. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I remember my father going on strike, back in 1963 , member of the AFL/CIO . Mexicans and their overlords now, don't bother such trivial such issues. Do we?

Last edited:
Mexican workers don't mind being exploited, because they are SPECIAL, Now most workers oppose being exploited, we created unions to STOP exploitation. Most people that immigrate legally want fairness. Mexican bias has to go. End it....

Mexican bias, given all the sanctuary pro illegal alien MEXICAN propaganda we get ,
nobody asked for, and then we are concerned about Russian meddling in our affairs ? Something smells fishy here, kids.

Another damned stupid liberal with his own pogostick stuck up his ass caught in a jam trying to bullshit his way out on semantics!

Never try to argue meaning with a wordsmith, Junior---- I can see the extent of your charity has been ZILTCH. Many organizations are looking for charity work or things done pro bono, but you still need to volunteer yourself by applying, or accepting if asked, offering your services and they then need to decide to accept you. Once they accept you, you've been HIRED. Your hire may be for remuneration, some other commodity of value or totally gratis. The very MEANING of the word gratis means "work for free." You cannot WORK for someone if they haven't HIRED you. As to a "job", that may mean employment, or it may merely mean some project or task charged with completing.

Man, woman, girl or beast, this person is working to provide services and as a non-citizen (foreigner) working in a capacity where government policy may be influenced, the first, logical assumption of motive and reason can only be that of a foreign interest, and should not be allowed.

I can just imagine the howls if Trump had foreigners on his staff (Russian Nationals?) working as "consultants" and I defended them by saying they weren't getting PAID, therefore weren't really working nor had been "hired!" :auiqs.jpg: The duplicity of liberal cognitive dissonance makes the Grand Canyon look like a BUCKET in comparison.

Oh fucking bullshit. I've been a volunteer from .35 years ago to the present day. There's never been a "hiring" or an "application". I was recruited and I contribute on my own schedule, when I want to. That's not a "job" Hunior.

You lost this bogus point several posts ago. And the OP lost it when he put the word "hire" in his title and then two fake-news links shot themselves in the feet trying to peddle this bullshit about taxpayers on the hook for a "salary" that does not exist.

This is where lying takes you. Painted into a corner. Learn that.

I can see the word “hire” has you all twisted and confused...if we use the word “appointed” instead, will that help you avoid the straight jacket or padded room?

Undocumented immigrant appointed to California state post

Too late for that. You've already been busted for what you tried to get away with. Dishonest hack.

Isn't it always funny how the Idiot Left always backs out of what they say when proven wrong claiming it was YOUR fault---- you misunderstood, or you are an idiot, yet, if you make the slightest point of contention, they nail you to a cross with it and say, sorry, you own it, no changing your wording now? Either way, when they're wrong, it was your fault, and when you are right, it is STILL your fault. :auiqs.jpg:

I uh, don't think the OP is a "leftist". He's just a common liar. And I proved it.
Again --- it's what I do.

Apparently it doesn't take too much to convince yourself of your own intellectual superiority.

The OP quoted an editorial and posted a link.
You struggling to wrap your head around the definition of a basic word (hire) is on you.

I have a person in my area advertising for a group of Boy Scouts to come do yard clean up and things for free. Apparently I can't hire them to do the work though unless I pay them. :banghead:

Forum List

Back