Mexifornia Mexicrats hire an undocumented immigrant to state post

In yesterday's threads about the same thing.

Funny how the current thread's source, a notorious purveyor of fake news, "forgot" to mention that.
Somebody like me could post a comment pointing that out on their article, but they've already banned me when I exposed previous bullshit of theirs. CNS doesn't take kindly to the truth.

Was there a link yesterday? Or just someone posting a comment?

Yes, there were links yesterday, which is, again, where I read it. I didn't subscribe but there were at least two or three threads on the same slow news day topic.

Pretty sure she's not taking the job out of the kindness of her heart.
California Endangers Americans Hiring Illegal Alien to State Position Salaried by Taxpayers

From CNS "News" to "TheGoldwater.com". Can't make it up.

Pretty sure she's not taking it for a paycheck, since none exists.

Apparently she is not salaried, but California policy is to reimburse her for expenses.
California should not let our federales dictate State policy. All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. It is a federal obligation since 1808.

Funny how the current thread's source, a notorious purveyor of fake news, "forgot" to mention that.
Somebody like me could post a comment pointing that out on their article, but they've already banned me when I exposed previous bullshit of theirs. CNS doesn't take kindly to the truth.

Yes, there were links yesterday, which is, again, where I read it. I didn't subscribe but there were at least two or three threads on the same slow news day topic.

California Endangers Americans Hiring Illegal Alien to State Position Salaried by Taxpayers

Apparently she is not salaried, but California policy is to reimburse her for expenses.

And thus, as I said, your "TheGoldwater" site is yet another purveyor of fake news. Complete with false headline. Unless you can consider "zero" to be a "salary".

Perhaps they can publish her cancelled paycheck reading "$0.00".

Gullible's Travels.....

From CNS "News" moving on to "TheGoldwater.com". Desperate points call for desperate searches.

Pretty sure she's not taking it for a paycheck that doesn't exist.

Try to have some decency when trying to have a conversation...fricken dumbass.

"Decency" like not posting bullshit about "salaries" of $0.00?

SMH

That is sedition to overthrow the US government, by infiltrating our government with non-citizens. Should be shot for that.

NOW I ASK YOU, with this obsession over a foreign country having influence in our country's politics, how is it that no one sees the vast hypocrisy of blatantly hiring a person who will have influence in state politics who ISN'T even a U.S. Citizen openly WORKING for the State? If they are not a U.S. Citizen, then it must be assumed they are a foreigner with citizenship and loyalties to a foreign country and foreign interests. How is it possible there isn't some law against that, or did the founders simply never dream nor assume such things could ever happen, or is it that by the time the issue came up for such a law to be passed, we already had too many Democrats in power with designs on liquidating our sovereignty to get such a bill through?

That is sedition to overthrow the US government, by infiltrating our government with non-citizens. Should be shot for that.

NOW I ASK YOU, with this obsession over a foreign country having influence in our country's politics, how is it that no one sees the vast hypocrisy of blatantly hiring a person who will have influence in state politics who ISN'T even a U.S. Citizen openly WORKING for the State? If they are not a U.S. Citizen, then it must be assumed they are a foreigner with citizenship and loyalties to a foreign country and foreign interests. How is it possible there isn't some law against that, or did the founders simply never dream nor assume such things could ever happen, or is it that by the time the issue came up for such a law to be passed, we already had too many Democrats in power with designs on liquidating our sovereignty to get such a bill through?

"Working for the State"?

Read the thread much? She's an advisor. An unpaid one. She wasn't "hired". This thread started off with bullshit.

Read the thread much? She's an advisor. An unpaid one. She wasn't "hired".

Yeah I can read that you're an IDIOT. If you are an advisor advising someone, then you are WORKING for them. Paid or not, you can't be an advisor, without being HIRED to WORK for someone as an advisor.

So by your twisted pretzel logic then, Putin is fine to advise Trump all day long on policy so long as he isn't PAID? Sure you are.

How exactly do you "hire" somebody for an unpaid position?

That’s your spin in it’s entirety?

That's your answer in its misspelled completitude?

Awesome...I’ve been in search of another literacy bitch willing to follow me around and make corrections for me. Are you volunteering?

Nope. I'm just hanging around long enough to find out what the fuck "in it is entirety" means.

You'd think this was pretty basic stuff. You'd think.
Can't serve a tive can't think either.

California should not let our federales dictate State policy. All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. It is a federal obligation since 1808.
Any foreigner who works in the US is issued a number to use when filing income tax.

Yeah I can read that you're an IDIOT. If you are an advisor advising someone, then you are WORKING for them. Paid or not, you can't be an advisor, without being HIRED to WORK for someone as an advisor.

So by your twisted pretzel logic then, Putin is fine to advise Trump all day long on policy so long as he isn't PAID? Sure you are.
So who is paying you to advise people they are wrong?

Ummm yyyyyyeah. So how many "jobs" have you been "hired" for where the "salary" was --- zero?

I'm ADVISING you to think about that. And I don't expect actual payment for it but if you insist, I do take PayPal.

SMGDH

Ummm yyyyyyeah. So how many "jobs" have you been "hired" for where the "salary" was --- zero?

A few. It's called volunteer work. Sometimes its 100% voluntary, pro bono---- lawyers work pro bono all the time when they are hired by a client to work for them as a public defender and for some other situations, other times work is done for "free" for some other form of "remuneration" or compensation other than salary. This guy isn't getting paid cash / salary probably for the obvious legal reasons and because he is getting something else he wants in return---- the chance to be involved in / influence state policies in ways that favor his country's position. You know, just like Russia is supposed to have been doing for Trump.

Even my 8th grade nephew was able to figure that out all by himself.

Only in the disgusting shithole of Mexifornia will see this crazy shit.
What a surprise, a filthy Anchor Baby, Kevin De Leon appoints a barely legal to a state post...who would have guessed...huh?

California Hires Undocumented Immigrant to State Post
California has way more jobs, economic growth and future potential than West Virginia, Alabama and Mississippi combined. And fewer opioid addicts to boot!

Any foreigner who works in the US is issued a number to use when filing income tax.
natural, capital rights, all the way!

A few. It's called volunteer work. Sometimes its 100% voluntary, pro bono---- lawyers work pro bono all the time when they are hired by a client to work for them as a public defender and for some other situations, other times work is done for "free" for some other form of "remuneration" or compensation other than salary. This guy isn't getting paid cash / salary probably for the obvious legal reasons and because he is getting something else he wants in return---- the chance to be involved in / influence state policies in ways that favor his country's position. You know, just like Russia is supposed to have been doing for Trump.

Even my 8th grade nephew was able to figure that out all by himself.

You don't get "hired" to be a volunteer. I too have been on both ends of that and it ain't a "job".

"This guy" isn't getting cash or any other kind of consideration first and foremost because this guy is a girl.
So much for doing your homework, homeboy.

You don't get "hired" to be a volunteer. I too have been on both ends of that and it ain't a "job".

Another damned stupid liberal with his own pogostick stuck up his ass caught in a jam trying to bullshit his way out on semantics!

Never try to argue meaning with a wordsmith, Junior---- I can see the extent of your charity has been ZILTCH. Many organizations are looking for charity work or things done pro bono, but you still need to volunteer yourself by applying, or accepting if asked, offering your services and they then need to decide to accept you. Once they accept you, you've been HIRED. Your hire may be for remuneration, some other commodity of value or totally gratis. The very MEANING of the word gratis means "work for free." You cannot WORK for someone if they haven't HIRED you. As to a "job", that may mean employment, or it may merely mean some project or task charged with completing.

Man, woman, girl or beast, this person is working to provide services and as a non-citizen (foreigner) working in a capacity where government policy may be influenced, the first, logical assumption of motive and reason can only be that of a foreign interest, and should not be allowed.

I can just imagine the howls if Trump had foreigners on his staff (Russian Nationals?) working as "consultants" and I defended them by saying they weren't getting PAID, therefore weren't really working nor had been "hired!" :auiqs.jpg: The duplicity of liberal cognitive dissonance makes the Grand Canyon look like a BUCKET in comparison.

Another damned stupid liberal with his own pogostick stuck up his ass caught in a jam trying to bullshit his way out on semantics!

Never try to argue meaning with a wordsmith, Junior---- I can see the extent of your charity has been ZILTCH. Many organizations are looking for charity work or things done pro bono, but you still need to volunteer yourself by applying, or accepting if asked, offering your services and they then need to decide to accept you. Once they accept you, you've been HIRED. Your hire may be for remuneration, some other commodity of value or totally gratis. The very MEANING of the word gratis means "work for free." You cannot WORK for someone if they haven't HIRED you. As to a "job", that may mean employment, or it may merely mean some project or task charged with completing.

Man, woman, girl or beast, this person is working to provide services and as a non-citizen (foreigner) working in a capacity where government policy may be influenced, the first, logical assumption of motive and reason can only be that of a foreign interest, and should not be allowed.

I can just imagine the howls if Trump had foreigners on his staff (Russian Nationals?) working as "consultants" and I defended them by saying they weren't getting PAID, therefore weren't really working nor had been "hired!" :auiqs.jpg: The duplicity of liberal cognitive dissonance makes the Grand Canyon look like a BUCKET in comparison.

Oh fucking bullshit. I've been a volunteer from .35 years ago to the present day. There's never been a "hiring" or an "application". I was recruited and I contribute on my own schedule, when I want to. That's not a "job" Hunior.

You lost this bogus point several posts ago. And the OP lost it when he put the word "hire" in his title and then two fake-news links shot themselves in the feet trying to peddle this bullshit about taxpayers on the hook for a "salary" that does not exist.

This is where lying takes you. Painted into a corner. Learn that.

The only person painted in any corner is you for always being so narrow-minded

and inflexible that you are only able to see things one way and then claim anyone

whose experience lies outside your own is either wrong, lying, just lost or whatever

and that YOU get to define the parameters of an issue that has two sides when it

suits YOU.

LEARN THAT.

giphypogo.gif

Only in the disgusting shithole of Mexifornia will see this crazy shit.
What a surprise, a filthy Anchor Baby, Kevin De Leon appoints a barely legal to a state post...who would have guessed...huh?

California Hires Undocumented Immigrant to State Post
California has way more jobs, economic growth and future potential than West Virginia, Alabama and Mississippi combined. And fewer opioid addicts to boot!

Hmmm, that’s weird....Makes me wonder why Mexifornia ranks first in poverty and first in number of welfare recipients....hmmm, I wonder if ranking first in total number of illegal Mexicans has anything to do with the former?

Oh fucking bullshit. I've been a volunteer from .35 years ago to the present day. There's never been a "hiring" or an "application". I was recruited and I contribute on my own schedule, when I want to. That's not a "job" Hunior.

You lost this bogus point several posts ago. And the OP lost it when he put the word "hire" in his title and then two fake-news links shot themselves in the feet trying to peddle this bullshit about taxpayers on the hook for a "salary" that does not exist.

I can see the word “hire” has you all twisted and confused...if we use the word “appointed” instead, will that help you avoid the straight jacket or padded room?

Undocumented immigrant appointed to California state post

I can see the word “hire” has you all twisted and confused...if we use the word “appointed” instead, will that help you avoid the straight jacket or padded room?

Undocumented immigrant appointed to California state post

Too late for that. You've already been busted for what you tried to get away with. Dishonest hack.

Forum List

Back