Mexifornia Mexicrats hire an undocumented immigrant to state post

You don't get "hired" to be a volunteer. I too have been on both ends of that and it ain't a "job".

Another damned stupid liberal with his own pogostick stuck up his ass caught in a jam trying to bullshit his way out on semantics!

Never try to argue meaning with a wordsmith, Junior---- I can see the extent of your charity has been ZILTCH. Many organizations are looking for charity work or things done pro bono, but you still need to volunteer yourself by applying, or accepting if asked, offering your services and they then need to decide to accept you. Once they accept you, you've been HIRED. Your hire may be for remuneration, some other commodity of value or totally gratis. The very MEANING of the word gratis means "work for free." You cannot WORK for someone if they haven't HIRED you. As to a "job", that may mean employment, or it may merely mean some project or task charged with completing.

Man, woman, girl or beast, this person is working to provide services and as a non-citizen (foreigner) working in a capacity where government policy may be influenced, the first, logical assumption of motive and reason can only be that of a foreign interest, and should not be allowed.

I can just imagine the howls if Trump had foreigners on his staff (Russian Nationals?) working as "consultants" and I defended them by saying they weren't getting PAID, therefore weren't really working nor had been "hired!" :auiqs.jpg: The duplicity of liberal cognitive dissonance makes the Grand Canyon look like a BUCKET in comparison.

Oh fucking bullshit. I've been a volunteer from .35 years ago to the present day. There's never been a "hiring" or an "application". I was recruited and I contribute on my own schedule, when I want to. That's not a "job" Hunior.

You lost this bogus point several posts ago. And the OP lost it when he put the word "hire" in his title and then two fake-news links shot themselves in the feet trying to peddle this bullshit about taxpayers on the hook for a "salary" that does not exist.

This is where lying takes you. Painted into a corner. Learn that.

I can see the word “hire” has you all twisted and confused...if we use the word “appointed” instead, will that help you avoid the straight jacket or padded room?

Undocumented immigrant appointed to California state post

Too late for that. You've already been busted for what you tried to get away with. Dishonest hack.

Isn't it always funny how the Idiot Left always backs out of what they say when proven wrong claiming it was YOUR fault---- you misunderstood, or you are an idiot, yet, if you make the slightest point of contention, they nail you to a cross with it and say, sorry, you own it, no changing your wording now? Either way, when they're wrong, it was your fault, and when you are right, it is STILL your fault. :auiqs.jpg:

I was born in a place far far away from Mexicans. Colorado. Yes I know, Colorado is a Spanish word. I understand that. A FEW actual natives of the state are Hispanic as well. But I still don't understand why our so called democratic leaders ignored the rest of us and made our state, and our city (Denver) a sanctuary for illegals. This being a Democracy, shouldn't we plebes get to vote on that? Trivial as it seems, we Didn't. This being a democracy, and all things being considered. Did anyone Actually get to vote on whether or not their cities became sanctuaries for illegals? ANYONE? Hold your hands up.

Last edited:
How exactly do you "hire" somebody for an unpaid position?

That’s your spin in it’s entirety?

That's your answer in its misspelled completitude?

Awesome...I’ve been in search of another literacy bitch willing to follow me around and make corrections for me. Are you volunteering?

Nope. I'm just hanging around long enough to find out what the fuck "in it is entirety" means.

You'd think this was pretty basic stuff. You'd think.
Hahaha thank you. He has been correcing my typos and asking me to speak English.
He does the same and English is his only language, and it's the fourth for me lol

I was born in a place far far away from Mexicans. Colorado. Yes I know, Colorado is a Spanish word. I understand that. A FEW actual natives of the state are Hispanic as well. But I still don't understand why our so called democratic leaders ignored the rest of us and made our state, and our city (Denver) a sanctuary for illegals. This being a Democracy, shouldn't we plebes get to vote on that? Trivial as it seems, we Didn't. This being a democracy, and all things being considered. Did anyone Actually get to vote on whether or not their cities became sanctuaries for illegals? ANYONE? Hold your hands up.
Same way you ended up in the US. Open your heart you'll live happy.

Yeah Mary...WTF!
Open up your heart, your check book, your public schools, your emergency rooms, your prisons and let the illegal subhumans turn your communities into shitholes....”You’ll live happy”

I live in Denver. Its good as it goes, Denver was like a thousand miles from Mexico. Thirty years AGO wetbacks , er, illegal aliens, Mexicans they were seen as trash and interlopers. Now THEY are the new untouchables. I live next door to them and they damn, they are trash. Sorry kids, they ruin everything and anything they touch, and if you deal with Mexicans, you know what I MEAN....

You don't get "hired" to be a volunteer. I too have been on both ends of that and it ain't a "job".

Another damned stupid liberal with his own pogostick stuck up his ass caught in a jam trying to bullshit his way out on semantics!

Never try to argue meaning with a wordsmith, Junior---- I can see the extent of your charity has been ZILTCH. Many organizations are looking for charity work or things done pro bono, but you still need to volunteer yourself by applying, or accepting if asked, offering your services and they then need to decide to accept you. Once they accept you, you've been HIRED. Your hire may be for remuneration, some other commodity of value or totally gratis. The very MEANING of the word gratis means "work for free." You cannot WORK for someone if they haven't HIRED you. As to a "job", that may mean employment, or it may merely mean some project or task charged with completing.

Man, woman, girl or beast, this person is working to provide services and as a non-citizen (foreigner) working in a capacity where government policy may be influenced, the first, logical assumption of motive and reason can only be that of a foreign interest, and should not be allowed.

I can just imagine the howls if Trump had foreigners on his staff (Russian Nationals?) working as "consultants" and I defended them by saying they weren't getting PAID, therefore weren't really working nor had been "hired!" :auiqs.jpg: The duplicity of liberal cognitive dissonance makes the Grand Canyon look like a BUCKET in comparison.

Oh fucking bullshit. I've been a volunteer from .35 years ago to the present day. There's never been a "hiring" or an "application". I was recruited and I contribute on my own schedule, when I want to. That's not a "job" Hunior.

You lost this bogus point several posts ago. And the OP lost it when he put the word "hire" in his title and then two fake-news links shot themselves in the feet trying to peddle this bullshit about taxpayers on the hook for a "salary" that does not exist.

I can see the word “hire” has you all twisted and confused...if we use the word “appointed” instead, will that help you avoid the straight jacket or padded room?

Too late for that. You've already been busted for what you tried to get away with. Dishonest hack.

Isn't it always funny how the Idiot Left always backs out of what they say when proven wrong claiming it was YOUR fault---- you misunderstood, or you are an idiot, yet, if you make the slightest point of contention, they nail you to a cross with it and say, sorry, you own it, no changing your wording now? Either way, when they're wrong, it was your fault, and when you are right, it is STILL your fault. :auiqs.jpg:

I uh, don't think the OP is a "leftist". He's just a common liar. And I proved it.
Again --- it's what I do.

How exactly do you "hire" somebody for an unpaid position?

That’s your spin in it’s entirety?

That's your answer in its misspelled completitude?

Awesome...I’ve been in search of another literacy bitch willing to follow me around and make corrections for me. Are you volunteering?

Nope. I'm just hanging around long enough to find out what the fuck "in it is entirety" means.

Hahaha thank you. He has been correcing my typos and asking me to speak English.
He does the same and English is his only language, and it's the fourth for me lol

It's typical that the bigot brigade that can't be bothered to consider facts, contexts and backgrounds, also can't be bothered to even proofread their own writing. I mean a single apostrophe is pretty fucking simple. You'd think.

Yeah Mary...WTF!
Open up your heart, your check book, your public schools, your emergency rooms, your prisons and let the illegal subhumans turn your communities into shitholes....”You’ll live happy”
Mexicans, Mexicans Mexicans. But instead I see all these homeless Americans, but instead, there is this fixation on Mexican Mexicans, Mexicans all time. Sorry kids, I am not concerned with poor Mexicans. What bothers me more is this creating a sanctuary for poor illegal Mexicans over POOR Americans. It's bothersome.

No state or city can be a sanctuary for illegal aliens. To do so, is violation of federal law, and the only thing keeping pubic officials who do this out of federal prison, where they all should be, is the weakness and timidness of US Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Sessions should have had Gov. Jerry Brown of California, Xavier Beccerra, CA attorney general, and many others, locked up long ago. These buns should all be in jail for concealment, shielding and harboring illegal aliens. We can worry about lawsuits later.

In it's entirety means 100%, all, the total. Back to the 3rd grade for you. :icon_rolleyes:

I uh, don't think the OP is a "leftist". He's just a common liar. And I proved it.

The OP quoted an editorial and posted a link.
You struggling to wrap your head around the definition of a basic word (hire) is on you.

Again --- it's what I do.”
Haha...No, no..what you do is split hairs and create complexity in the simplest of things...It’s how you wackos stay backwards, twisted and confused. I thank you for it though...it’s down right fascinating to watch your twisted minds work.

Namatse, Cute. But illegal aliens don't get a free pass.

I nominate Kevin de Leon for federal prison under the 1986 IRCA law, and illegal alien Lizbeth Mateo for immediate deportation. Anyone second the motion ?

In it's entirety means 100%, all, the total. Back to the 3rd grade for you. :icon_rolleyes:

Read what you just wrote. It says "In it is entirety".

I'll see you in 3rd grade English class. Pick a desk near the front, you've got work to do.

The OP quoted an editorial and posted a link.
You struggling to wrap your head around the definition of a basic word (hire) is on you.

Again --- it's what I do.”
Haha...No, no..what you do is split hairs and create complexity in the simplest of things...It’s how you wackos stay backwards, twisted and confused. I thank you for it though...it’s down right fascinating to watch your twisted minds work.

Sorry Hunior, but you tried to pass off a fake story and you got busted on it, and now you're whining that you got busted. Days later.

Don't want to get busted? Then don't post lies.

I ended up in the US? Really/? I was frigging born here! American Indians didn't choose that any more than the rest of us.

Forum List

Back