Mexifornia Mexicrats hire an undocumented immigrant to state post

So, California IMPORTED a criminal politician rather than elect one of their own from in-country / in-state....

:clap: :lmao:

How exactly do you "hire" somebody for an unpaid position?

That’s your spin in it’s entirety?

That's your answer in its misspelled completitude?

Awesome...I’ve been in search of another literacy bitch willing to follow me around and make corrections for me. Are you volunteering?

Nope. I'm just hanging around long enough to find out what the fuck "in it is entirety" means.

You'd think this was pretty basic stuff. You'd think.

Awesome...I’ve been in search of another literacy bitch willing to follow me around and make corrections for me. Are you volunteering?

Nope. I'm just hanging around long enough to find out what the fuck "in it is entirety" means.

Well...just keep thinking about it...it’ll come to you sooner or later. When I pretend to be a confused ignorant fool it sometimes takes me a while to allow myself to connect the dots as well.
(did I use it’ll correctly?...thanks hoe)

skinner_as_grammar_nazi_by_techmaguskhobotov-dax1d7k.jpg

verb (used with object), hired, hiring.
1. to engage the services of (a person or persons) for wages or other payment:
the definition of hire

Where did you find that she will be receiving no wage?

In yesterday's threads about the same thing.

Funny how the current thread's source, a notorious purveyor of fake news, "forgot" to mention that.
Somebody like me could post a comment pointing that out on their article, but they've already banned me when I exposed previous bullshit of theirs. CNS doesn't take kindly to the truth.

the definition of hire

Funny how the current thread's source, a notorious purveyor of fake news, "forgot" to mention that.
Somebody like me could post a comment pointing that out on their article, but they've already banned me when I exposed previous bullshit of theirs. CNS doesn't take kindly to the truth.

Was there a link yesterday? Or just someone posting a comment?

the definition of hire

Yes, there were links yesterday, which is, again, where I read it. I didn't subscribe but there were at least two or three threads on the same slow news day topic.

Here's how the aforementioned CNS "News" reacted when I called out another load of bullshit on another topic from the same source:

5050-1500043064-47dc456b793780a948e54b29b26bdfcc.jpg

the definition of hire

Yes, there were links yesterday, which is, again, where I read it. I didn't subscribe but there were at least two or three threads on the same slow news day topic.

Pretty sure she's not taking the job out of the kindness of her heart.
California Endangers Americans Hiring Illegal Alien to State Position Salaried by Taxpayers

the definition of hire

California Endangers Americans Hiring Illegal Alien to State Position Salaried by Taxpayers

From CNS "News" moving on to "TheGoldwater.com". Desperate points call for desperate searches.

Pretty sure she's not taking it for a paycheck that doesn't exist.

Congrats on exposing "TheGoldwater.com" as yet another fake news source, as your article reads:

>> This new move is something extraordinary, never before seen, which essentially makes California taxpayers responsible for paying the salary of a federal fugitive. <<​

Last edited:
the definition of hire

From CNS "News" to "TheGoldwater.com". Can't make it up.

Pretty sure she's not taking it for a paycheck, since none exists.

Apparently she is not salaried, but California policy is to reimburse her for expenses.

the definition of hire

From CNS "News" moving on to "TheGoldwater.com". Desperate points call for desperate searches.

Pretty sure she's not taking it for a paycheck that doesn't exist.

Try to have some decency when trying to have a conversation...fricken dumbass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back