Mexican citizens can't vote without ID in Mexico, they have to come to US illegally to do that.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Mexico requires ID for its citizens to vote. However, if they come into the US illegally they can vote with no ID.

Our voting laws are so bad, I once voted with a utility bill and no way of proving it was even mine.

A69A81C9-9C42-41FC-824B-DC28E671E5B5-90335-00004EBE4271007D.jpeg

Last edited:
Mexico required ID to vote. However, if they come into the US illegally they can.

Our voting laws are so bad, I once voted with a utility bill and no way of proving it was even mine.
Republicans now want our government to copy Mexico's. Too funny.

Mexico requires ID for its citizens to vote. However, if they come into the US illegally they can vote with no ID.

Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation.
The totally corrupt Democratic Party is against Voting Rights and they are destroying our democracy.

Mexico required ID to vote. However, if they come into the US illegally they can.

Republicans now want our government to copy Mexico's. Too funny.

Democrats have voted down laws explicitly preventing illegals from voting in elections.

Get it right, they're not illegals. They're "undocumented Americans" and their voice needs to be heard in our elections.:coffee:

Last edited:
No alien should ever be allowed to vote in any election in the USA. Citizenship proof should ALWAYS be required, and mail voting should be abolished.

Forum List

Back