Messiah

gibberish "the spirit". You negate that which is "God"s most sublime creation-----intelligent man----the keeper of the
Garden, to the level of a crazed ecstatic. Of the books of the bible---GENESIS is the most sublime. The theme of
Genesis is "MAN's FREE WILL". The directive to man is
"CHOOSE". Over and over the directive is CHOOSE! ----not 'lie down and let the *spirit* move you' Choice is a function of the forebrain. It is not an INSTINCT. The forebrain suppresses instinctual animalistic behavior. It is
the forebrain that defines HUMAN. One of the hallmark signs of dysfunction of the forebrain is ENHANCED PRIMITIVE REFLEXES------like SUCKING
Wrong even the Torah states that God write the instruction into a Man's (spiritual human's) heart while they sleep, at night in their beds.... It really is no one's fault but your own that you are contrary to the Spirit of God leading you. It is okay though as that is what carnal/earthly minded people do.

sorry sweetums. WRITING UPON ONES HEART ----is
a Hebrew colloquialism -------it was not invented by the
Pentecostal church. It does not refer to EMOTION----it refers to INTELLECT. In Hebrew usage-----the HEART is
a seat of INTELLECT. (you're thinking of the amygdala)
Those who are chosen get to reveal the mysteries are chosen by God and if you are not willing to accept that when it is presented before you that is a personal issue that you will have to take up within yourself.

very FATALISTIC ------who twisted your mind? John Calvin?
Good old John with his Select because the Christian view of "god" has limited room in the "Heaven" section.
Another twisted precept? Who claims that heaven runs out of room? The kingdom is within you. It came when you were created with breath to be a living soul.

gibberish "the spirit". You negate that which is "God"s most sublime creation-----intelligent man----the keeper of the
Garden, to the level of a crazed ecstatic. Of the books of the bible---GENESIS is the most sublime. The theme of
Genesis is "MAN's FREE WILL". The directive to man is
"CHOOSE". Over and over the directive is CHOOSE! ----not 'lie down and let the *spirit* move you' Choice is a function of the forebrain. It is not an INSTINCT. The forebrain suppresses instinctual animalistic behavior. It is
the forebrain that defines HUMAN. One of the hallmark signs of dysfunction of the forebrain is ENHANCED PRIMITIVE REFLEXES------like SUCKING
Wrong even the Torah states that God write the instruction into a Man's (spiritual human's) heart while they sleep, at night in their beds.... It really is no one's fault but your own that you are contrary to the Spirit of God leading you. It is okay though as that is what carnal/earthly minded people do.

Pentecostal church. It does not refer to EMOTION----it refers to INTELLECT. In Hebrew usage-----the HEART is
Those who are chosen get to reveal the mysteries are chosen by God and if you are not willing to accept that when it is presented before you that is a personal issue that you will have to take up within yourself.

Just making things up about someone you have no clue about when you have nothing else to think about or say won't get you anywhere either. I'm not the one still trampling blindly through the desert sands in dry areas with no sustenance to hold me over until the Lord lifts the veil to where you can see. That again is a personal issue you will have to take up with your self.

you are delirious

Just making things up about someone you have no clue about when you have nothing else to think about or say won't get you anywhere either. I'm not the one still trampling blindly through the desert sands in dry areas with no sustenance to hold me over until the Lord lifts the veil to where you can see. That again is a personal issue you will have to take up with your self.

you are delirious
I am just not still asleep like the dead in the dust of the earth. Apparently you still are as you do not desire to hear the truth.

Good old John with his Select because the Christian view of "god" has limited room in the "Heaven" section.
Another twisted precept? Who claims that heaven runs out of room? The kingdom is within you. It came when you were created with breath to be a living soul.

"created with breath"--------does that mean when the obstetrician slaps the baby's ass?. Interesting thought----
As far as I know----Kabbalists hold that the SOUL precedes the delivery room slap on the ass

good point. Poor Adam and Eve------and Cain. They were all CURSED with the same horror that jewish mothers have
inflicted on their children for MILLENNIA
"USE YOUR HEAD"
First you have to get one to be able to use it....until these you are merely a carnal human being ridden by powers and principalities.
I don't mind your POV on your religion.
It's your opinion on my religion that I find offensive.
I suppose you will have to be offended as I will call it as I see it when a person or groups make claims that are not born of truth. Would you rather someone lie to you than tell you the truth?
I get offended by members of a religion that refuse to study the original and realize what a ton of crap you've been handed, not to mention the selective verse crap.
Like I said there are many other verses that go along with that and it is up to you to search for the truth. The original is as mixed up as the Bible and searching out the original meanings you will not find in the Torah either (I could tell you why but I am not going to do that right at the moment but it is also written into the Torah why it is written down the way it is).

I have compared them and I spent four years studying and writing down the names and meanings from Lexicons and other sources of the original Hebrew, Persian, Egyptian, and all the other languages to find out what I was being shown in the spirit concerning each and every item I had ever questioned that different preachers and rabbis over the years tried to teach about that were not Holy Spirit filled. It took many hours of prayer and research to find the answers and my old books. Each time I was shown something in the spirit I may have had to spend weeks searching out to understand what I was shown. I realize most people do not have that kind of time to dedicate to doing that same thing but if they do not have the spirit they will still not understand even if told in plain English what it means.
The results of your research is not shining forth in your posts.

I do have one request...
Since Christians ignore 99% of the verses in Tanach, why don't you create a new Tanach with only the verses Christians consider important.
When Moshiach comes, we can show God the verses He related to His prophets that were a waste of prophecy.
Are you game?

"created with breath"--------does that mean when the obstetrician slaps the baby's ass?. Interesting thought----
As far as I know----Kabbalists hold that the SOUL precedes the delivery room slap on the ass
If Kabbalists are like those whom Independent listed, they are merely following Baal and the mysticism that comes with it. If you already know the Word then you should be fully aware of what awaits you.

First you have to get one to be able to use it....until these you are merely a carnal human being ridden by powers and principalities.
I suppose you will have to be offended as I will call it as I see it when a person or groups make claims that are not born of truth. Would you rather someone lie to you than tell you the truth?
I get offended by members of a religion that refuse to study the original and realize what a ton of crap you've been handed, not to mention the selective verse crap.
Like I said there are many other verses that go along with that and it is up to you to search for the truth. The original is as mixed up as the Bible and searching out the original meanings you will not find in the Torah either (I could tell you why but I am not going to do that right at the moment but it is also written into the Torah why it is written down the way it is).

I have compared them and I spent four years studying and writing down the names and meanings from Lexicons and other sources of the original Hebrew, Persian, Egyptian, and all the other languages to find out what I was being shown in the spirit concerning each and every item I had ever questioned that different preachers and rabbis over the years tried to teach about that were not Holy Spirit filled. It took many hours of prayer and research to find the answers and my old books. Each time I was shown something in the spirit I may have had to spend weeks searching out to understand what I was shown. I realize most people do not have that kind of time to dedicate to doing that same thing but if they do not have the spirit they will still not understand even if told in plain English what it means.

I do have one request...
Since Christians ignore 99% of the verses in Tanach, why don't you create a new Tanach with only the verses Christians consider important.
When Moshiach comes, we can show God the verses He related to His prophets that were a waste of prophecy.
Are you game?
I haven't published what the Lord inspired me to write over the last five years yet. Why would I want to take on a project you propose when you cannot hear that portion yet?

If Kabbalists are like those whom Independent listed, they are merely following Baal and the mysticism that comes with it. If you already know the Word then you should be fully aware of what awaits you.
Prove it.
You always "prove" things by ignoring them and screaming "Ba'al!".
In the meanwhile, who's ignoring 99% of God's message? You!

I do have one request...
Are you game?
I haven't published what the Lord inspired me to write over the last five years yet. Why would I want to take on a project you propose when you cannot hear that portion yet?
I could never accept anything that insists I not use the brain with which God graced me.
In fact, we thank God 3 times a day in Shemoneh Esrel that He grants us the ability to retain knowledge, differential between facts and achieve enlightenment in all aspects of life.

THE WORD? to what specific "word" do you refer?
The "WORD" is an English expression. It is not a THING---
It refers to a particle of LANGUAGE. "dog" is a "word" It is
not a concept. In Hebrew----the language expression commonly translated as "word" ---ALSO MEANS "THING" which can be a concept "DAVAR" "DAVAR" is a particle
of language far more COMPREHENSIVE in connotation than the
English "word". I believe that theological discussion with English speaking Christians is truncated because there is no
"DAVAR" ----Christians do not understand the word DAVAR-----just as they do not have much concept of SCHKHINAH (sometimes translated as "holy spirit")

not a concept. In Hebrew----the language expression commonly translated as "word" ---ALSO MEANS "THING" which can be a concept "DAVAR" "DAVAR" is a particle
English "word". I believe that theological discussion with English speaking Christians is truncated because there is no
"DAVAR" ----Christians do not understand the word DAVAR-----just as they do not have much concept of SCHKHINAH (sometimes translated as "holy spirit")
Shhhh...Rod researched using LEXICONS!

Prove it.
Prove what you already stated when you claimed I should read about the Kabbalist Mystics that you listed? Are you truly that blind and ignorant that you don't know what your own references were?

Prove it.
Which message sent from God do you believe that I am ignoring?

It is amazing what the Holy Spirit can show you with old books, the Holy Bible and memories if you are not blinded in your own pride and vanity still pouring out seeds from a view with darkened lenses. Perhaps you will know what that all means some day.

I do have one request...
Are you game?
I could never accept anything that insists I not use the brain with which God graced me.
In fact, we thank God 3 times a day in Shemoneh Esrel that He grants us the ability to retain knowledge, differential between facts and achieve enlightenment in all aspects of life.
You should in your opinion then have no problem understanding what I have told you that I have been witness to.

Prove it.
Prove what you already stated when you claimed I should read about the Kabbalist Mystics that you listed? Are you truly that blind and ignorant that you don't know what your own references were?

Prove it.

It is amazing what the Holy Spirit can show you with old books, the Holy Bible and memories if you are not blinded in your own pride and vanity still pouring out seeds from a view with darkened lenses. Perhaps you will know what that all means some day.

I do have one request...
Are you game?
You should in your opinion then have no problem understanding what I have told you that I have been witness to.
I will not insult great Rabbinical minds by reducing them to one sentence.
You ask what you ignore?
The very fact that you constantly quote verses out of context and ignore other verses is more than enough proof that you practice the deceptive art of Verse Selection.
It's not your fault as this is how Christians are trained.

It is good to see you have learned a little something about the Holy Spirit. There may be some hope somewhere out there for you in your desert walk after all. You may even recognize who Mama is some day and know who His glory actually is.

Prove it.

Prove it.

I do have one request...
Are you game?
You ask what you ignore?
The very fact that you constantly quote verses out of context and ignore other verses is more than enough proof that you practice the deceptive art of Verse Selection.
In your mind. I gave you the whole verses but you seem to ignore that fact as it must be convenient for you to think that in your own mind.

Prove it.

Prove it.

I do have one request...
Are you game?
You ask what you ignore?
In your mind. I gave you the whole verses but you seem to ignore that fact as it must be convenient for you to think that in your own mind.
You're playing word games.
I'm not asking for a whole verse.
I'm asking for a whole chapter.
You quote verses(s) out of the context of the chapter.

Prove it.

Prove it.

You ask what you ignore?
The whole was in the link I gave you. You can even search the original Hebrew meanings in the tools in those links given. If you are not satisfied or do not believe that their Hebrew is accurate you can either ignore those words or search another place on the Internet to see if anyone else has put that information from the original Hebrew texts and the Holy inspiration that was given for these scrolls.

Rod says to tell you, "If you are so wide awake and afraid of the Lord putting instructions into you in your sleep don't go to sleep. Good luck with that."

Rod said send all the self exalted peeps out there these songs as they both have messages for y'all.

When you get hungry enough for real spiritual sustenance you may be able to dance.

Prove it.

Prove it.

You ask what you ignore?
The whole was in the link I gave you. You can even search the original Hebrew meanings in the tools in those links given. If you are not satisfied or do not believe that their Hebrew is accurate you can either ignore those words or search another place on the Internet to see if anyone else has put that information from the original Hebrew texts and the Holy inspiration that was given for these scrolls.

Rod says to tell you, "If you are so wide awake and afraid of the Lord putting instructions into you in your sleep don't go to sleep. Good luck with that."
I do know Hebrew, quite well, in fact.
I also know that you wanted me to focus on one verse, which every yeshiva student know never to do.

You ask what you ignore?

I do know Hebrew, quite well, in fact.
I also know that you wanted me to focus on one verse, which every yeshiva student know never to do.
You are the one that keeps asking for one verse. In fact I gave you the whole and with each one of those is another portion in the Books that confirms the other portions. You do whatever you think you need to do. Hopscotch all you want.

Forum List

Back