HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Isaiah 24;7 It states the new wine faileth (New Testament) The Vine(Jesus is the vine read John 15; 1-5) Fadeth..
All the merry hearted (the ones who claim they are happy and good hearted) Do sigh.

Matthew said about not placing new wine (new teachings) into old bottles (old test. worshipers/ masses which followed God already), because the bottle would break. (in other words leave them alone, don't touch what's adhering to & Godly already)
But place the new wine (new teachings) into new bottles (those who have not learned zion or the ways of God) so both would be left unharmed.

Now did anyone listen to this? Are Missionaries leaving the old bottle alone?
Who were they to preach to? The pagans, & gentiles who have not found monothesim or Hebrew teachings. Go preach to the Hindus and the Buddists who don't know YHWH, because why would you need to preach to those who already have YHWH unless you admit you worship the adversary?

There is also, in Luke 5:37-39, a special insight to who not to preach to.
Basically Luke is showing you not to preach your new wine to those who held the old wine...
Your to preach to those who have NO wine and give them something they never had (a taste of Hebrew Philosophy).
Also he's saying the old wine is better as we know the new wine brings people half way to the old wine to eventually all be gathered into Judaism.
As in Ezekiel's two sticks coming together as one.
In the same way that those who reject Yahweh's servants will come to worship at their feet; (Rev 3:9)
Who are YHWH's Servants (PLURAL) read Isaiah,
14 times it's talking about Israel who is the suffering servant-not Jesus. Thus the servants (Plural) are the Jews.
52:13 "Behold, My servant will prosper." Israel in the singular is called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10) - Other references to Israel as God's servant include Jer. 30:10 (note that in Jer. 30:17, the servant Israel is regarded by the nations as an outcast, forsaken by God , as in Isa. 53:4); Jer. 46:27-28; Ps. 136:22; Lk. 1:54.

Now since the servants are the Jews then
>those who reject Yahweh's "servants"(who are the Jews) will come to worship at their (Jews )feet;

Rev 3:9)
Now Backing this up in scripture is the fact that:
Zech 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.- John 4:22-

So when people ask why did G0d Allow Morning Star/Lucifer exist, it's because Lucifer brings non Jews Half Way Home and never is intended to touch those already in the Torah's ethos.
If the false prophet didn't exist the Roman Empire would still be using other cultures deities as their means of harvesting money and power. Mithra was big there, so that would probably be the idol of choice, but now by the convergance into one fold, Rome's attempting to swallow up the Jewish revolts ended up bringing the pagan world half way to Judaism.
Hence the 2 Messiah's story and 2 Cherubs on the Ark of the Covenant are the symbols and story of the First fallen Messiah ben Joseph (Day=morning star) and the rightful Messiah Ben David (Night=Evening Star), a spirtual good cop bad cop routine fortold in the legend of the Holy City's name.

Isaiah 24;7 It states the new wine faileth (New Testament) The Vine(Jesus is the vine read John 15; 1-5) Fadeth..
All the merry hearted (the ones who claim they are happy and good hearted) Do sigh.

Matthew said about not placing new wine (new teachings) into old bottles (old test. worshipers/ masses which followed God already), because the bottle would break. (in other words leave them alone, don't touch what's adhering to & Godly already)
But place the new wine (new teachings) into new bottles (those who have not learned zion or the ways of God) so both would be left unharmed.

Now did anyone listen to this? Are Missionaries leaving the old bottle alone?
Who were they to preach to? The pagans, & gentiles who have not found monothesim or Hebrew teachings. Go preach to the Hindus and the Buddists who don't know YHWH, because why would you need to preach to those who already have YHWH unless you admit you worship the adversary?

There is also, in Luke 5:37-39, a special insight to who not to preach to.
Basically Luke is showing you not to preach your new wine to those who held the old wine...
Your to preach to those who have NO wine and give them something they never had (a taste of Hebrew Philosophy).
Also he's saying the old wine is better as we know the new wine brings people half way to the old wine to eventually all be gathered into Judaism.
As in Ezekiel's two sticks coming together as one.
In the same way that those who reject Yahweh's servants will come to worship at their feet; (Rev 3:9)
Who are YHWH's Servants (PLURAL) read Isaiah,
14 times it's talking about Israel who is the suffering servant-not Jesus. Thus the servants (Plural) are the Jews.
52:13 "Behold, My servant will prosper." Israel in the singular is called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10) - Other references to Israel as God's servant include Jer. 30:10 (note that in Jer. 30:17, the servant Israel is regarded by the nations as an outcast, forsaken by God , as in Isa. 53:4); Jer. 46:27-28; Ps. 136:22; Lk. 1:54.

Now since the servants are the Jews then
>those who reject Yahweh's "servants"(who are the Jews) will come to worship at their (Jews )feet;

Rev 3:9)
Now Backing this up in scripture is the fact that:
Zech 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.- John 4:22-

So when people ask why did G0d Allow Morning Star/Lucifer exist, it's because Lucifer brings non Jews Half Way Home and never is intended to touch those already in the Torah's ethos.
If the false prophet didn't exist the Roman Empire would still be using other cultures deitizzzzzzzzzzzans of harvesting money and power. Mithra was big there, so that would probably be the idol of choice, but now by the convergance into one fold, Rome's attempting to swallow up the Jewish revolts ended up bringing the pagan world half way to Judaism.
Hence the 2 Messiah's story and 2 Cherubs on the Ark of the Covenant are the symbols and story of the First fallen Messiah ben Joseph (Day=morning star) and the rightful Messiah Ben David (Night=Evening Star), a spirtual good cop bad cop routine fortold in the legend of the Holy City's name.
zzzzzzzzzzzz, I thought I was dreaming...but guess not

monothesim or Hebrew teachings?

No monotheism in the OT.

Hebrew teachings ---incomprehensible to the mind of the catechism, priest prick in mouth, whore. Only idiots comment upon books they never read

IROSIE, you know better then to let a miserable person sink you to their level.
Penelope has a right to her opinion and the better way to respond would be to ask why she never elaborates on her subjective opinions and propaganda.
It's obvious Penelope doesn't understand God being one means the most finite description of the source
power of creation can only be one.
Descriptions of that Essence can be many.
Just as one person having many aspect roles can be called many names (roles) and yet be one. She doesn't understand Judaism that is obvious to everyone and that is why she hates it with a fervor.
It's like a person not able to grasp difficult math hating Calculus or equations of Matrices.

Who were they to preach to? The pagans, & gentiles who have not found monothesim or Hebrew teachings. Go preach to the Hindus and the Buddists who don't know YHWH,

I don't think the Hindus need any help with their spiritual tradition.

Well technically they do to some extent, but the point or context was over the logic. THEIR (Christian) choice to preach to people who supposedly had the same God, makes no sense unless you admit it's not the same or that obeying laws is somehow wrong as per my post about those of lesser morals preaching to those of higher standards.
The post about the excon telling me I needed to be saved.

IROSIE, you know better then to let a miserable person sink you to their level.
Penelope has a right to her opinion and the better way to respond would be to ask why she never elaborates on her subjective opinions and propaganda.
It's obvious Penelope doesn't understand God being one means the most finite description of the source
power of creation can only be one.
Descriptions of that Essence can be many.
Just as one person having many aspect roles can be called many names (roles) and yet be one. She doesn't understand Judaism that is obvious to everyone and that is why she hates it with a fervor.
It's like a person not able to grasp difficult math hating Calculus or equations of Matrices.

I have never sunk to the level of Penelope. ------you know the dictum-----.......midaber b'lashon ha'am............I had a hard time with calculus 101-----
but simply DECIDED to get a grasp on it for 102---------and came out loving it.

You shall know " them " by their " fruits" and you shall also know them by the " wine " they drink...I am fond of man/ i / shev / itz of the 1888 variety so much so that when i taste the other variety it makes me ill....wink....

You shall know " them " by their " fruits" and you shall also know them by the " wine " they drink...I am fond of man/ i / shev / itz of the 1888 variety so much so that when i taste the other variety it makes me ill....wink....

you developed your taste in childhood------not that my own tastes are any more
sophisticated

New Topics

Forum List

Back