Merged -- Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion and Comment Threads for 30 Sept.

She's apolitical but leans Left. She only recently engaged in the Kavanaugh farce. She was impressed by Graham, found Durbin "disturbing" and "a creep"

Most of all she couldn't believe that 3 separate women would come forward and lie about something so serious and severe. She gives people the benefit of the doubt because, surely, they have a moral compass similar to hers.

I didn't jump directly into explaining that the Soros owned Fascist Satan worshipping democrat Party is run by blood drinking Sociopaths who are inducted into leadership during a pedophilia ritual; I simply stated that there are some truly evil people and politics brings out the worst.

I think that there are many other like her.
I can't imagine a wife with a different political philosophy. My youngest daughter is a Sanders nut and she has a problem communicating about politics. Judges anyone who leans right.

This should be a two-way street. I don't expect any investigation will prove anything either way, but if it can be proved she was outright lying, she should go to prison.

It would make the next dingbat think and may have precluded this sham.

I would think so, and the judge should sue her for slander. ...might not work, but would help reestablishing his good name and reputation...He should sue all 3 whores plus their lawyers, for the same reason!

This should be a two-way street. I don't expect any investigation will prove anything either way, but if it can be proved she was outright lying, she should go to prison.

It would make the next dingbat think and may have precluded this sham.
/——/ democRATs will find a way to twist a lawsuit into a Republican War on Women. It would be best to let others call her out.

Never happen. The Democrats created this story so it can't be proven or disproven. It was very carefully calculated. They knew if it ever came down to an investigation, there is no way they could trace back this party without a name of a host, the house, the date, who took this 15 year old to the party and who picked her up. Where Ford screwed up was naming one of her best friends--a lifelong friend, probably assuming she would stick up for Ford.

Other than that, near perfectly planned out.

Never happen. The Democrats created this story so it can't be proven or disproven. It was very carefully calculated. They knew if it ever came down to an investigation, there is no way they could trace back this party without a name of a host, the house, the date, who took this 15 year old to the party and who picked her up. Where Ford screwed up was naming one of her best friends--a lifelong friend, probably assuming she would stick up for Ford.

/—-/ and the host supplied alcohol to a minor.

Yes, but only for folks that don’t share my political leanings.

All kinds of people could be in trouble. For instance Sweathog stated that she went to ten parties where Kavanaugh and Judge drugged girls up and raped them, afterwards forming trains on the girls. That would mean every guy in those trains are guilty of rape, and Sweathog guilty of not reporting a crime on ten counts.

I have a feeling that, if this situation is something we see more and more of in the future - a distinct possibility - we may see some kind of pushback in legal form.

Maybe that would decrease the likelihood of blasts from the past like this one, and increase the likelihood of more immediate reporting, which would also be a positive.

All kinds of people could be in trouble. For instance Sweathog stated that she went to ten parties where Kavanaugh and Judge drugged girls up and raped them, afterwards forming trains on the girls. That would mean every guy in those trains are guilty of rape, and Sweathog guilty of not reporting a crime on ten counts.
/—-/ Dems may rue the day they demanded an FBI investigation. Once they open an investigation it can lead anywhere even after the judge is cleared.

She's apolitical but leans Left. She only recently engaged in the Kavanaugh farce. She was impressed by Graham, found Durbin "disturbing" and "a creep"

Most of all she couldn't believe that 3 separate women would come forward and lie about something so serious and severe. She gives people the benefit of the doubt because, surely, they have a moral compass similar to hers.

I didn't jump directly into explaining that the Soros owned Fascist Satan worshipping democrat Party is run by blood drinking Sociopaths who are inducted into leadership during a pedophilia ritual; I simply stated that there are some truly evil people and politics brings out the worst.

I can't imagine a wife with a different political philosophy. My youngest daughter is a Sanders nut and she has a problem communicating about politics. Judges anyone who leans right.

I'm single and not dating, but if I were married, I think it would be great to have a wife that was interested in politics on any level. Many women don't like politics. In fact I can't recall any girlfriend I had that held a more than generic position on policies that they were aware of.

Only Ford, though. People that accuse Cruz’s papa of having a role in JFK’s murder are exempt. So are birthers.

I agree. A lot of on-the-fence Democrats are going to wake up to what their party is and is doing.

I agree. Limbaugh was correct when he said the Democrat party and their associates in the MSM always try to make it look like most of the country agrees with them. It's like when a peacock fans it's feathers. The reason they do so is to look much larger to their enemies.

The partisans would support Ford if she told them a spaceship picked her up and took her to another planet for the day. But folks with common sense can see how transparent this all is.

Only Ford, though. People that accuse Cruz’s papa of having a role in JFK’s murder are exempt. So are birthers.

the moral high ground has ruled, you can leave a woman in the swamp to die then sit in judgement of those nominated to the Supreme Court.

/—-/ Dems may rue the day they demanded an FBI investigation. Once they open an investigation it can lead anywhere even after the judge is cleared.

Ford may be touched in the head and actually believe in some of what she says, but Sweathog is an out an out liar. I hope she ends up losing her government job and sent to prison.

the moral high ground has ruled, you can leave a woman in the swamp to die then sit in judgement of those nominated to the Supreme Court.

It’s a shame he never really paid for his actions that evening. Rich and powerful folks mostly play by a different set of rules.

So she had no thoughts of when Kav stared at Durbin like he was speechless. LOL, yet she loves Graham. You have got to be kidding me.

I'm not kidding. She doesn't follow any of this. She knew the barest of details. She leans left and voted Hillary along with my 2 sons. Durbin completely revolted her and she was impressed by Graham. I had to explain who Graham was, that he's half a Liberal and for the Left to lose him so totally and completely was a "Stick a pin in it" moment

So she had no thoughts of when Kav stared at Durbin like he was speechless. LOL, yet she loves Graham. You have got to be kidding me.

I'm not kidding. She doesn't follow any of this. She knew the barest of details. She leans left and voted Hillary along with my 2 sons. Durbin completely revolted her and she was impressed by Graham. I had to explain who Graham was, that he's half a Liberal and for the Left to lose him so totally and completely was a "Stick a pin in it" moment

Graham started moving our way after they buried McCain. Now he's the conservative hero after his rant during the hearing.

Forum List

Back