Merged -- Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion and Comment Threads for 30 Sept.

Just about any intelligent person can spin a tale. You can easily take as factual scenario and twist it to suit a narrative or just fabricate one of your own.
Having corroborating evidence is needed to consider something credible is it not?

Character assassination tactics require no real proof..............the mission is to destroy him in the public eye and prevent the appointment......pushing it right into the middle of the elections...................and hoping to take the Senate to force a moderate to the court.

Just about any intelligent person can spin a tale. You can easily take as factual scenario and twist it to suit a narrative or just fabricate one of your own.
Having corroborating evidence is needed to consider something credible is it not?
Liberals consider any tale credible if it agrees with their agenda of making the USA a third world shithole.

My wife is apolitical except for her abhorance of abortion. She generally doesn’t even follow politics except to determine where each stands on abortion...which she usually assumes means to vote Republican.

She is enraged enough by the attacks on Kavanaugh however to become more politically active.

If I end up having to eat TV dinners because of this BS look out.

TV dinners have come a long way man...

She's apolitical but leans Left. She only recently engaged in the Kavanaugh farce. She was impressed by Graham, found Durbin "disturbing" and "a creep"

Most of all she couldn't believe that 3 separate women would come forward and lie about something so serious and severe. She gives people the benefit of the doubt because, surely, they have a moral compass similar to hers.

I didn't jump directly into explaining that the Soros owned Fascist Satan worshipping democrat Party is run by blood drinking Sociopaths who are inducted into leadership during a pedophilia ritual; I simply stated that there are some truly evil people and politics brings out the worst.

I think that there are many other like her.
Blow me Frank ya hack! No one gives a shit what your wife thinks! Nor do we care for your ranting!

What made it credible, Kav not wanting or asking for an FBI investigation to "clear his "good name".

This should be a two-way street. I don't expect any investigation will prove anything either way, but if it can be proved she was outright lying, she should go to prison.

It would make the next dingbat think and may have precluded this sham.

She lied and she should pay the price...….

She's apolitical but leans Left. She only recently engaged in the Kavanaugh farce. She was impressed by Graham, found Durbin "disturbing" and "a creep"

Most of all she couldn't believe that 3 separate women would come forward and lie about something so serious and severe. She gives people the benefit of the doubt because, surely, they have a moral compass similar to hers.

I didn't jump directly into explaining that the Soros owned Fascist Satan worshipping democrat Party is run by blood drinking Sociopaths who are inducted into leadership during a pedophilia ritual; I simply stated that there are some truly evil people and politics brings out the worst.

Yes, there are. Most people are decent sorts who couldn't imagine falsely accusing someone else. The Left uses our basic decency against us. It's important to understand the elements of Ritual Defamation.

The Degeneration of Belief: Compiled By Laird Wilcox

Last edited:
I agree with those who say Ford came off as very honest and sincere in her testimoney so did Kavanaugh in his but when that circus came to an end on Thursday we were left right were when it started no evidence to support either persons version. When an allegation can not be proven or disproven the person being accused is presumed innocent.

In my opinion, morality must have some bearing. The guy with the lowest numbers and least practice, should "win any morality contest". When, abstinence is considered a form of virtue.

Otherwise, why are women complaining about their superior understanding of supply side economics.

Blow me Frank ya hack! No one gives a shit what your wife thinks! Nor do we care for your ranting!

Two pages of discussion says you're wrong.

This should be a two-way street. I don't expect any investigation will prove anything either way, but if it can be proved she was outright lying, she should go to prison. It would make the next dingbat think and may have precluded this sham.
She lied and she should pay the price.
How are you going to prove she lied? She and other witnesses have said they don't remember some things. The only one that's said they remember everything, despite heavy drinking, is Kavanaugh. Yeah right, HE lied.

This should be a two-way street. I don't expect any investigation will prove anything either way, but if it can be proved she was outright lying, she should go to prison.

How does anyone prove a negative such as that?
You're just doing more of your fascist dreaming of putting all the opposition behind bars.

How does anyone prove a negative such as that?
You're just doing more of your fascist dreaming of putting all the opposition behind bars.
Proving that he didn't sexually assault her would be proving a negative. A prig and a dingbat to boot, eh?

Yup, pretty sure no one cares that you want him to blow you. Just fricken weird.

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford would’ve left leland to be the next (as she was the only other female there) to be brutalized.

Forum List

Back