Who Are You Democrats Anyway?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Tell us, just who the fuck are you?

Your rejection of the standard presumption of innocence afforded all citizens clearly shows you to be not American, so what are you?

Your conscience-less ease of destroying a man and his family with no evidence to the charges made against him clearly shows you to have no other goal than a defensive move to protect the evil that you have become. All other considerations are expendable.

So what are you?

The common shit #metoo man-haters club you've created will accomplish nothing more than to divide the nation along its greatest population fault line, no doubt your goal. What are you?

Gawd help Hirono and the mad, fat-assed idiot feminists she and the Democratic Party surround themselves with, should men ever get fed up with her, and them, and the nonsense they preach.

You Democrats realize this as well as I do. Be ready to dance should you continue on this path..

Kavanaugh KNEW the risks going into the arena but we all know; he's a big boi.

Trump, nor Kavanaugh picked this battle very well; did they? No, they did not.

what a worthless thread. A 'job interview' does not allow for 'due process.'

What kinda snowflake gets 'due process' in a fucking 'job interview?'

Don't you have a Happy Meal to eat that is getting cold?

Last edited:
what a worthless thread. A 'job interview' does not allow for 'due process.'

What kinda snowflake gets 'due process' in a fucking 'job interview?'

Don't you have a Happy Meal that is getting cold?

The Happy Meal is between your ears.

Your rejection of the standard presumption of innocence afforded all citizens clearly shows you to be not American, so what are you?

Your conscience-less ease of destroying a man and his family with no evidence to the charges made against him clearly shows you to have no other goal than a defensive move to protect the evil that you have become. All other considerations are expendable.

So what are you?

The common shit #metoo man-haters club you've created will accomplish nothing more than to divide the nation along its greatest population fault line, no doubt your goal. What are you?

Gawd help Hirono and the mad, fat-assed idiot feminists she and the Democratic Party surround themselves with, should men ever get fed up with her, and them, and the nonsense they preach.

You Democrats realize this as well as I do. Be ready to dance should you continue on this path..

Much like John Romero said about the living dead, "They are us and we are them," so too are even the most radical, revolutionary leftists embedded into the deepest flesh and nerve endings of our society, just like the proverbial Alabama ticks. So how do we remove the radical leftist diseased tissue from the rest of our healthy American body politic? An ideological counter-virus mainlined into the nation's immune system is one possible, viable approach, however, the change such a remedy would eventually enact in removing the ideology of the radical left from our society could take many years before even showing the slightest signs of working for the good our country. The problem with trying to use the rule of law against the radical left is they enshrine themselves within the every rights we hold most sacred, and then use them against us as heavy caliber weaponry. For the time being at least, no other solution seems to be apparent.

So what are you?

I guess we all have our clubs. Your's has been around for a while
2ig2vj.jpg

So what are you?

2ig2vj.jpg

"Yours" has no apostrophe, bright boy, and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone to accuse me of hating women. :auiqs.jpg:

So what are you?

2ig2vj.jpg

"Yours" has no apostrophe, bright boy, and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone to accuse me of hating women. :auiqs.jpg:

ALL HAIL THE PUNCTUATION KING!!!

So what are you?

2ig2vj.jpg

ALL HAIL THE PUNCTUATION KING!!!

Punctuation is the least of your problems.

Forum List

Back