Men ...wtf?

"All I want you to do is go to this birthday party with me"

"All I want you to do is give me a massage every once in a while"

"All I want you to do is leave me a little note in my car for me to see when I leave in the morning telling me how much you love me"

"All I want you to do is leave the toilet seat down"

"All I want you to do is return my good pie plate"

Oh. That's all? :rolleyes:

lets see I have been married a long time....27 years. I am thinking about killing him today or rather this morning. Mary Winkler got away with it...why cant i? It is all rather simple. He went to a party yesterday. I had to work. No biggie. As long as he is not over drinking and thinking about drinking...i am down with the party scene he likes. that is the way we roll.

He makes an apple pie for the party...no biggie...but then I find out he used my (yes my) polish pottery pie plate for his apple pie and took my polish pottery pie plate to the party with his apple pie. Now he brings me a plate of food, on a paper plate. He could have moved what was left of the pie onto the paper plate and returned MYpolish pottery pie plate....but he did not. He left it there with the drunks. I am furious.

are all men this damn special or did i just pick a real winner? If I kill him ...please delete this post. Thank you.

Buy him his very OWN polish pottery pie plate. Do you know how embarassing it is to show up at a drinking party without one ? :D

Don't complain about men.

You women would be nothing without our tools.

You should consider yourself LUCKY you have a man who bakes pies. If he can fix things too, you got yourself a catch.

Fucking women...never satisfied no matter how much they have. :rolleyes:
YOu would not have life without our tools! And you want to talk about being satisfied! Women cook,clean, take care of your children, and support you in everything you do! Then if you look at that and then look at the % of men who are faithful to their wives, after that talk to be about who is never satisfied!

It is the idea of it, if it isn't important to the man then it isn't important at all!

It is the idea to you. Y'all think if that if you consider it important, and you do it/get it for the guy, then he should consider it important. Never mind that with us, it's the item itself and all thoughts are equal.

My favorite is Christmas and birthdays and NEVER getting told what you want. It's "you should know." How's that? Stupid little game and when you unwrap your new gun for Christmas I don't want to hear any whining.:eusa_eh:

YOu would not have life without our tools! And you want to talk about being satisfied! Women cook,clean, take care of your children, and support you in everything you do! Then if you look at that and then look at the % of men who are faithful to their wives, after that talk to be about who is never satisfied!

For those of us that were single parents how do you sing that song? I did the cooking, cleaning, took care of my daughter AND was an active duty Marine. And that "support" plus $1.19 will buy you a cup of coffee at Valero.

For those of us that were single parents how do you sing that song? I did the cooking, cleaning, took care of my daughter AND was an active duty Marine. And that "support" plus $1.19 will buy you a cup of coffee at Valero.
Well you are an exception to the rule! And maybe with your experience you will realize how it is to be a women. Yes there are single fathers and fathers who do everything but there is a larger number of women doing the same thing.
I am taking care of my child, going to school, and working with no help from his father, well I did get $40 last week which is all I have recieved from him.

It is the idea to you. Y'all think if that if you consider it important, and you do it/get it for the guy, then he should consider it important. Never mind that with us, it's the item itself and all thoughts are equal.

My favorite is Christmas and birthdays and NEVER getting told what you want. It's "you should know." How's that? Stupid little game and when you unwrap your new gun for Christmas I don't want to hear any whining.:eusa_eh:
I don't think anyone would ever by me a gun! Not that I don't think people should have them(don't want to get into that arguement) I am just scared of them! And as for present subject, you guys should ask another women when you are buying for a women or do what my dad does and just buy everyone bath and body works!

I don't think anyone would ever by me a gun! Not that I don't think people should have them(don't want to get into that arguement) I am just scared of them! And as for present subject, you guys should ask another women when you are buying for a women or do what my dad does and just buy everyone bath and body works!

Yeah, cuz it would be S-O-O-O much harder for y'all just tell us what you want.:eusa_eh:

Well you are an exception to the rule! And maybe with your experience you will realize how it is to be a women. Yes there are single fathers and fathers who do everything but there is a larger number of women doing the same thing.
I am taking care of my child, going to school, and working with no help from his father, well I did get $40 last week which is all I have recieved from him.

I guess there's a lot of "exceptions to your rule" then because I've done the same thing. Let me guess---you have no clue as to how many men cook, clean, and take care of children these days.

I guess there's a lot of "exceptions to your rule" then because I've done the same thing. Let me guess---you have no clue as to how many men cook, clean, and take care of children these days.
My father being one of those men, and men of your and Gunny's generation! Maybe you should teach the younger ones something, like how to take care of your children and invest in time with them. So many boys because that is what they are of my generations have no idea what it means to take care of their children. My father never had to have his child support taken out of his pay check every month by the state, he just wrote a check to his ex wife every month. He also never complained about this because he wanted to provide for his children.

Yeah, cuz it would be S-O-O-O much harder for y'all just tell us what you want.:eusa_eh:
Doesn't that take from the whole idea of Christmas? And I will let you in on something, always give Bath and Body Works or such things when you don't know what to give or Gift Cert. to Victoria Secret. You will always win if you follow this rule. or just ask them!

Well, gee that works. I'm allergic to half of what Bath & Body Works sells.

I'm female. If someone asks me what I want, I tell them. I don't say "Go ask my friends". That's just stupid.

My father being one of those men, and men of your and Gunny's generation! Maybe you should teach the younger ones something, like how to take care of your children and invest in time with them. So many boys because that is what they are of my generations have no idea what it means to take care of their children. My father never had to have his child support taken out of his pay check every month by the state, he just wrote a check to his ex wife every month. He also never complained about this because he wanted to provide for his children.

and I suppose you just assume that hasn't already been done ? No one is complaining here except you. I hate to see women who go their whole lives blaming men for their misery.

"All I want you to do is go to this birthday party with me"

"All I want you to do is give me a massage every once in a while"

"All I want you to do is leave me a little note in my car for me to see when I leave in the morning telling me how much you love me"

"All I want you to do is leave the toilet seat down"

"All I want you to do is return my good pie plate"

"All I want you to do is take out the garbage"

"All I want you to do is piss in the toilet, not on the seat and/or floor"

"All I want you to do is stop scratching your crotch in public"

"And just because the dog licks his balls - don't even think you can try it, in my house!!!" :evil:

Yeah. That's all? For now! :rolleyes:

Fix'it for ya! :eusa_eh:

I want a taser, a blow gun, and some nice bubble bath please. :eusa_pray:

Doesn't that take from the whole idea of Christmas? And I will let you in on something, always give Bath and Body Works or such things when you don't know what to give or Gift Cert. to Victoria Secret. You will always win if you follow this rule. or just ask them!

No. You toss out a list of stuff you want, planning on getting some but not all of it. I'd prefer to get something I ask for than something I have to take back on Screamin' Banshee Day.

No way do I get near Bath and Body Work. That's a guaranteed instant sneezefest.

And ummm, yeah, you can just bet I'm toolin' on into Victoria Secret too.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back