Men ...wtf?

Just for entertainment purposes ... just what would you be wanting to zap with a taser? Or do I want to know?

Oh, I can think of a FEW "things" that need to be tasered.......

{and that dang AK47 is getting too big to carry around in my purse, and it keeps setting off my car alarm! :evil: }

It is the idea to you. Y'all think if that if you consider it important, and you do it/get it for the guy, then he should consider it important. Never mind that with us, it's the item itself and all thoughts are equal.

My favorite is Christmas and birthdays and NEVER getting told what you want. It's "you should know." How's that? Stupid little game and when you unwrap your new gun for Christmas I don't want to hear any whining.:eusa_eh:

Well Gunny, that's something I certainly wouldn't be whining about today lol

Though when I was 10 years old my father --who wanted a son so badly he was going to name me John -- bought me a bow and arrow --a compound bow lol. I smiled. I really wanted Malibu Barbie's Ski Chalet but go figure he just could not read my mind lol

I can deal with the first two .... you want Mr Bubble for the last?:eusa_shifty:

yeah, you are greedy. I asked for only one thing, non-violent btw and you repped me. Love you too. Nordstrom, remember, ask for Candy, she knows my size. ;)

yeah, you are greedy. I asked for only one thing, non-violent btw and you repped me. Love you too. Nordstrom, remember, ask for Candy, she knows my size. ;)

You got repped?

Maybe I should have asked for some flowers and a book by Nicolas Sparks! :eek:

lets see I have been married a long time....27 years. I am thinking about killing him today or rather this morning. Mary Winkler got away with it...why cant i? It is all rather simple. He went to a party yesterday. I had to work. No biggie. As long as he is not over drinking and thinking about drinking...i am down with the party scene he likes. that is the way we roll.

He makes an apple pie for the party...no biggie...but then I find out he used my (yes my) polish pottery pie plate for his apple pie and took my polish pottery pie plate to the party with his apple pie. Now he brings me a plate of food, on a paper plate. He could have moved what was left of the pie onto the paper plate and returned MYpolish pottery pie plate....but he did not. He left it there with the drunks. I am furious.

are all men this damn special or did i just pick a real winner? If I kill him ...please delete this post. Thank you.
lol, I have to agree with you, I'd want to kill him as well. My hubby used my very best baking pan...a lovely stainless steel thing that cooked and baked everything to perfection...on the bbq grill and totally ruined it. I gave him hell and he just said, well, how else was I going to cook that brisket? He'd have killed me if I used his power drill to drill holes in concrete with the wrong bit...but still, the guy makes apple pie???

lol, I have to agree with you, I'd want to kill him as well. My hubby used my very best baking pan...a lovely stainless steel thing that cooked and baked everything to perfection...on the bbq grill and totally ruined it. I gave him hell and he just said, well, how else was I going to cook that brisket? He'd have killed me if I used his power drill to drill holes in concrete with the wrong bit...but still, the guy makes apple pie???

Using the wrong bit in concrete is a sin. It ruins the bit and burns up the drill. I'll have to check, but I'm sure that's a capital offense.:eusa_eh:

How hard is an apple pie? I do most of the cooking around here. Only thing I don't do is anything fried. If she wants that, she's on her own.

Using the wrong bit in concrete is a sin. It ruins the bit and burns up the drill. I'll have to check, but I'm sure that's a capital offense.:eusa_eh:

How hard is an apple pie? I do most of the cooking around here. Only thing I don't do is anything fried. If she wants that, she's on her own.

Took the bye, I'm waiting for my jacket, ;)

and I suppose you just assume that hasn't already been done ? No one is complaining here except you. I hate to see women who go their whole lives blaming men for their misery.
HTML:

I don't really live in misery, I have just learned to adapt around it!

Forum List

Back